Surfers Poker - Poker Forum

Surfers Poker - Poker Forum (http://www.surferspoker.com/index.php)
-   Poker Forum (http://www.surferspoker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Poker Sites Best Features (http://www.surferspoker.com/showthread.php?t=80)

hdogg 03-09-2007 02:39 PM

Poker Sites Best Features

Had an idea today while playing: What are the best features of the poker site you play at?

With Stars, I think some of the best features are the resizeable tables. These stay in focus when you resize them. The cards sort of stay bigger, and everything else sort of shrinks in proportion. When you get moved to another table, the size stays the same...and I know that didnt use to happen on Party Poker when they allowed US.

I think the other biggy with Poker Stars is you can change the backgrounds, you dont just get stuck with some dodgy looking one you dont like the look of. I have this slick looking blue, sort of beach type scene. nice touch i think.

Venice 03-09-2007 06:00 PM

I can add a little for Poker Stars.

They allow Player to Player transfers
They allow you to put your own picture on your user image. (ie your own 'avatar'). NB have a look at the logo thread for 'Surfers Poker' logos
They have lots of differenent games including Holdem, Stud, Omaha, Razz, Horse, Hose, 2-7 Triple Draw, 5-card Draw

Speedfool 03-09-2007 10:53 PM

I've always been a big Party Poker fan. I know stars probably has more features, but a couple of thinks which I think make Party good are, their tourney filtering system is great, their cash outs are extremely easy (easy than stars and Mansion and Full Tilt), the buddy tracking is way way better than Stars, the starting stacks are bigger, and I like the sounds better lol.

I guess another factor is that I just seem to have better results there. Alot better in fact. I dont know if that is physcolgical or what.

dirtracerx 03-10-2007 01:36 AM

partypoker was the best. i miss partypoker

iPokerMoney 03-25-2007 07:11 PM

I like PokerStars. gl

iPokerMoney 03-25-2007 07:12 PM

I have never played at Partypoker but sounds good. gl

miksto 03-25-2007 07:57 PM

I havent played much other that PS so i don't know if this is in any other poker programms, but I like the little notes thingy, were you can write down reads on another player:)

hudlum05 03-25-2007 08:11 PM

PS is a 9 out of 10, they have some bull crap bad beats and that is probably the worst thing about poker stars. its easy to look around on the site.

MaxDamage 03-25-2007 08:28 PM

I play at PS but agree with those Bad Beats things. It seems like the cards where born to outdraw people's flop :/.

RiverWheel 03-26-2007 06:59 PM

Just tried Full Tilt for the first time and must say that the inability to resize the table is something I really find lacking. I don't know how people manage to play multiple tables.