View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Poker After Dark

The Poker After Dark contest runs weekly until 2nd Sept, and takes place at Full Tilt Poker. I have put up $200 in prizes for this event.

All passwords for Poker After Dark games are visible to members with 3+ posts, and are available now in the Passwords area.

The games and points

6 games of $1.50 buy-in No-Limit Holdem, with $25 added to each prizepool ($150 added in total)

Everyone playing scores points.

The points formula is Pts = Entrants - (Position -1)

Example :-
8th place out of 10 people gets 3 points
2nd place out of 12 people gets 11 points

Bonus Points

There will be 1 bonus point for the winner of each game

There will be 1 bonus points for anyone playing 4 out of 6 of the games
There will be 2 bonus points for anyone playing 5 out of 6 of the games
There will be 3 bonus points for anyone playing 6 out of 6 of the games

Every member also gets one Joker. You can choose to play this Joker before the start of any of the games. You must reply in this thread stating which game you will use it for. Your points score in that game will be doubled.

Finale

After these 6 games, the top 4 point scorers will progress to the finale. The password will only be sent to strictly these 4 members only.

This 7th game finale will again be $1.50 buy-in, and again $25 will be added. However this time there will also be a $25 bonus.

In addition to the prize money the winner will also get the title and access to set up buy-a-share threads.

Good Luck to everyone who takes part, and I am curious to see who emerges as the victor.

If you need any more details on Full Tilt, see here Full Tilt Poker Review, Screenshots and Bonuses
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain