Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2019, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default WSOP 2019 Main Event

The WSOP 2019 Main Event starts tomorrow

Buy-in: $10,000
Levels: 120 Minutes
Starting Chips: 60000

Any predictions?

No. of entries.....Top finishing well-known players
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 07-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

7551 entries i reckon
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 07-02-2019, 08:53 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I'm not sure if there are same number of entries this year as last year.

By choice the number that popped out was 7590.

Steven van Zadelhoff and Martijn Gerrits would be my guess for top ranked Dutchies.

Shaun Deep, might pull something out of his hat to make a deep finish.

Those are my guesses for now

Old 07-03-2019, 05:18 PM
Administrator

I will go for

Scott Clements, Jason Gooch, Ari Engel, and Jon Turner

Old 07-05-2019, 03:04 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

I think it will break 9000.

This is Hellmuth’s year. after a trip to Peru, he will be refreshed and ready.
Daniel Strellitz
Dan Zach. Both seem in form this year.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Administrator

Entries: 8,569 - very nice

Some notable stacks...

Kevin Saul 623,900 (BeL0WaB0Ve)
Jeff Madsen 488,600
Bertrand Grospellier 428,000 (Elky)
David "ODB" Baker 418,700
Cliff Josephy 404,000
John Cynn 248,900
Johnny Chan 232,500

Old 07-09-2019, 08:05 AM
Administrator

1286 players remaining.

Selected stacks...

Joseph Cheong 1,700,000 (subiime)
Kevin Saul 1,100,000
Eric Baldwin 879,000
Brandon Cantu 800,000
Gus Hansen 696,000
Jon Turner 625,000
Mike Matusow 572,000
Chris Moneymaker 565,000

Old 07-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Administrator

354 left

Selected stacks...

Antonio Esfandiari 2,583,000
Jon Turner 1,720,000
Ralph Perry 1,480,000
Jeff Madsen 1,425,000
Todd Brunson 1,151,000

Old 07-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Administrator

35 left

Chip leaders

Nicholas Marchington 39,800,000
Hossein Ensan 34,500,000
Timothy Su 34,350,000
Milos Skrbic 31,450,000
Henry Lu 25,525,000
Garry Gates 25,025,000
Duey Duong 21,650,000
Warwick Mirzikinian 20,700,000

Notable finishes...

45th Sam Greenwood $211,945
78th Eric Cloutier $98,120
82nd Antonio Esfandiari $82,365
102nd Jeff Madsen $59,295
191st Todd Brunson $50,855
199th Mike Matusow $50,855
203rd Jon Turner $50,855

Old 07-13-2019, 10:18 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Kind of off on my picks, but looks like a good final table!

Old 07-14-2019, 03:53 AM
Administrator

Nice chip stack for the leader

Hossein Ensan 177,000,000
Garry Gates 99,300,000
Zhen Cai60,600,000
Kevin Maahs 43,000,000
Alex Livingston 37,800,000
Dario Sammartino 33,400,000
SerbiaMilos 23,400,000
Timothy Su 20,200,000
Nick Marchington 20,100,000

Old 07-17-2019, 01:13 PM
Administrator

Result

1 Hossein Ensan $10,000,000
2 Dario Sammartino $6,000,000
3 Alex Livingston $4,000,000
4 Garry Gates $3,000,000
5 Kevin Maahs $2,200,000
6 Zhen Cai $1,850,000
7 Nick Marchington $1,525,000
8 Timothy Su $1,250,000
9 Milos Skrbic $1,000,000

Old 07-31-2019, 08:46 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

When i noticed the line-up of the final and the chipstacks i found the names quiet anticlimatic.

Haven't had the time to watch much of the Final table.
Did any interesting happen?

Old 08-01-2019, 02:16 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
When i noticed the line-up of the final and the chipstacks i found the names quiet anticlimatic.

Haven't had the time to watch much of the Final table.
Did any interesting happen?
It was a good final table! Worth watching for sure.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker