Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

bump for epicness

Old 06-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Gold Horse - Verified

Staker Points: 28.8
TPS: 62.32
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : mrsmokey1/#1Pen
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
tearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Experttearly123 Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via Yahoo to tearly123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
bump for epicness
So glad you bumped this. I'd have missed out on an epic read otherwise

Old 06-23-2012, 06:55 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Merge
Orient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of PokerOrient River Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to Orient River

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
there's no info ITT.. points brought up have been discussed infinite amount of times, and OP + fans dont want to get it. THere's no further use in explaining it again..
Not saying it is soo, but thread looks like a lot like a motive to troll
Jappie...why the fk are you bumping this?

Look at your quote above...do you feel different?

Do you feel like beating on Char? Why? The guy has come a long way in his game....he is a solid player within his game.

So what is the point?

To prove you can act like my 6 year old? Point Made!

Now go post something useful...

Old 06-23-2012, 08:19 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

lulz funny thread is funny

Old 06-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

still funny

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Old 06-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orient River View Post
Jappie...why the fk are you bumping this?

Look at your quote above...do you feel different?

Do you feel like beating on Char? Why? The guy has come a long way in his game....he is a solid player within his game.

So what is the point?

To prove you can act like my 6 year old? Point Made!

Now go post something useful...
It's a funny thread is all. Not to bash char at all, I don't dislike char

Old 06-23-2012, 03:04 PM

Staker Points: 2604.66
TPS: 427.37
Game of choice : nhle
Fav. Online Player : Jovial Gent
Fav. Pro : David Benyamine
prento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to prento18 Send a message via Skype™ to prento18

just reading this, shows alone how much char has improved.

Old 06-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

looks like he's trying his hand at pot stirring....

Old 06-23-2012, 04:10 PM

prento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Pokerprento18 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willtakem View Post
looks like he's trying his hand at pot stirring....
what do you mean by that. if char seriously was agreeing with haystack from that 1st post, then it just shows how much Ash has improved in a couple of years.

Old 06-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 160
TPS: 2701.5
Plays at : Pokerstars and FTP
Game of choice : Texas Holdem
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
Bladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of Poker

Hahahahahahahhahaha, this is from way before I joined and I must I tought some recent debates here very a joke, but this one rly takes it to another level. Micros are harder to beat then hi stakes. Gg Char.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:34 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Gold Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 3540.94
TPS: 294.175
Plays at : New Jersey
Game of choice : NLHE
RedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via AIM to RedsoxNets5 Send a message via Skype™ to RedsoxNets5

I mean if there was no luck in poker I'd win every time

Old 06-25-2012, 09:44 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I think most ppl make the mistake of playing good tight poker in micros particularly with tight starting hand requirements . Imo you have to play loose and slightly less badly/wild than the other players

Old 06-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by prento18 View Post
what do you mean by that. if char seriously was agreeing with haystack from that 1st post, then it just shows how much Ash has improved in a couple of years.
hmm ty i gusse i better chek what was said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedge90 View Post
Hahahahahahahhahaha, this is from way before I joined and I must I tought some recent debates here very a joke, but this one rly takes it to another level. Micros are harder to beat then hi stakes. Gg Char.
what did i miss im lost

Old 06-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

god i did post some shit tho to befair lolol

Old 06-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
god i did post some shit tho to befair lolol

Where's KT?

Old 06-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
+1 thanks pb i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but man GO B.SENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 06-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Quote:
hmm ty i gusse i better chek what was said

If you read my post, I was referring to Jappie who bumped this thread, how can it be about You when you haven't even posted yet, i cannot be held responsible if morons can't read........

what did i miss im lost
jappie, trying to stir the pot..............

Old 07-01-2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
+1 thanks pb i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but man GO B.SENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
lols bruno senna, he couldnt win a race against his teammate let alone the f1 field.

Old 07-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
lols bruno senna, he couldnt win a race against his teammate let alone the f1 field.

Where's KT?

Old 07-01-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
thats not very nice for pointing out that bruno senna isnt anything like he uncle and is holding that seat until robert kubica comes back next year.

Old 07-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Quote:
thats not very nice for pointing out that bruno senna isnt anything like he uncle and is holding that seat until robert kubica comes back next year.
whats not very nice?

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 07-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Barrichello > B. Senna

/discussion

Where's KT?

Old 07-01-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Barrichello > B. Senna

/discussion
agreed. felipe massa>rubens + b. senna.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
agreed. felipe massa>rubens + b. senna.
a. senna >felipe massa>rubens + b. senna.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker