Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Buy a share
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Please enter BAS Reference 105901 in the first post of your rail for this BAS

Old 12-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker
Default high risk non poker bas (draftkings)

Stakeback Buy a Share Agreement

100 shares at $ 1 each are available in myself, covering my entry into the following tournaments :- 100 $ will do a 50$ 3man comp and rest will be 4 teams in a 12$ comp

ASB Details: yes ASB offered
Planned Duration of BAS: 1month

The first thing paid back will be everyone's shares at face value. Then all profits (if any) will be split 50/50, with the shareholders portion being split pro-rata per share purchased. I will pay all shareholders their stakeback and profits either i) within 2 hours of being knocked out of (or winning) the final tournament or ii) (In the case of a HEEB) immediately after a set time/date I specifiy in this first post for when the BAS will conclude.

Please reply below with how many shares you wish to purchase and follow any instructions I state as to when to send the money

100 $ will do a 50$ 3 or 5 man comp ill game select that since i know the regs and rest will be 4 teams in a 12$ comp or the 8$ comp depending of witch is better value in garentee and 1st prize i have a good record in draftkings obv this is insane variance i will be look to run this up how ever should we win ill cash original stake out and use the profit to run that up

id take half

this will be for boxingday games 26th december

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 12-17-2017, 12:04 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker
Default BAS Reply

any interest ?

Old 02-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice
Default BAS Reply

Just noticed this only today.

I'm totally clueless about draftkings and how it works.
If you would compare it with a poker tournament, how does it works?

Maybe this warrants a stand alone thread?

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker