Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Buy a share
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Please enter BAS Reference 105838 in the first post of your rail for this BAS

Old 10-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 5172.84
TPS: 2813.335
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : pro.ashley69
Fav. Pro : Tom Dwan
Bodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of Poker
Default Bodom BAS

Stakeback Buy a Share Agreement

100 shares at $ 2.5 each are available in myself, covering my entry into the following tournaments :- 4.40 and under MTTs

ASB Details: yes ASB offered
Planned Duration of BAS: 1 month

The first thing paid back will be everyone's shares at face value. Then all profits (if any) will be split 50/50, with the shareholders portion being split pro-rata per share purchased. I will pay all shareholders their stakeback and profits either i) within 2 hours of being knocked out of (or winning) the final tournament or ii) (In the case of a HEEB) immediately after a set time/date I specifiy in this first post for when the BAS will conclude.

Please reply below with how many shares you wish to purchase and follow any instructions I state as to when to send the money

Hey guys going to be playing $4.40 and under MTTs just wanna see if anyone wants in I will most likely start either Saturday or Sunday under the name Trivium96 I will not be using the bodom96 name anymore just letting you guys know incase you want to invest so you don't send to the wrong name. I will run the BAS until doubled the BR or bust and I will be taking half $125.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 10-03-2017, 03:31 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3101.29
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default BAS Reply

2 shares for I-and-I

Where's KT?

Old 10-03-2017, 07:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Bodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
2 shares for I-and-I
Ty kind sir.

I will be starting most likely Sunday unless plans change for Saturday but Sunday will be a for sure starting day.

Old 10-07-2017, 07:12 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

10 shares for VBC
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 10-08-2017, 04:26 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
10 shares for VBC
Ty sir.

My start date will be abit later guys I forgot it was thanksgiving this weekend and have plans tomorrow and Monday so I will start this week sometime.

$125 - Myself
$5 - PB
$25 - VBC

Old 10-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodom96 View Post
Ty sir.

My start date will be abit later guys I forgot it was thanksgiving this weekend and have plans tomorrow and Monday so I will start this week sometime.

$125 - Myself
$5 - PB
$25 - VBC
So I am pushing back abit further guys, my son was born yesterday morning a big healthy boy at 8lbs 9ozs! I will be back and forth to the hospital till he and his mother are discharged, Then most likely won't start until we are all settled into our home with our new baby. So with that being said it will probably be pushed back another week. So invest while you can guys!

Old 10-13-2017, 10:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
So I am pushing back abit further guys, my son was born yesterday morning a big healthy boy at 8lbs 9ozs! I will be back and forth to the hospital till he and his mother are discharged, Then most likely won't start until we are all settled into our home with our new baby. So with that being said it will probably be pushed back another week. So invest while you can guys!
congrats man

Old 10-15-2017, 01:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
congrats man
Thanks buddy pretty exciting to have a new baby. Can't wait to take take him home now though I'm sick of the hospital.

Old 10-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Thanks buddy pretty exciting to have a new baby. Can't wait to take take him home now though I'm sick of the hospital.
atleast your in the only happy ward in the place tho

Old 10-17-2017, 10:59 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Default BAS Reply

I will probably be starting on Sunday will just be canceled if $125 isnít sold. So any interest at all?

Old 10-20-2017, 10:44 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 79447.36
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice
Default BAS Reply

Ill take 5 shares to help out as well

Old 10-22-2017, 05:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo
Default BAS Reply

Congrats with little boy!

Put me down for 10 shares

Old 10-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Ill take 5 shares to help out as well
Thanks DrJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spungo View Post
Congrats with little boy!

Put me down for 10 shares
Thanks man lots of work but i'm happy to have another baby.

Thanks bud.

$125 - Myself
$5 - PB
$25 - VBC
$12.50 - DrJ
$25.00 - Spungo

I will be running this not sure when I will start yet though but will be in the next week I'll give it abit more time so I can try sell abit more if not I will start at $200 and just take the rest.

Old 10-22-2017, 06:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 1837.65
TPS: 332.33
Plays at : Bodoms azz
Fav. Online Player : Jappie007
Fav. Pro : Ray Romano
Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker
Default BAS Reply

Fvck it I'll take 10 please

Old 10-23-2017, 04:08 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Are_Pee View Post
Fvck it I'll take 10 please
Ty you sack of wine.

$125 - Myself
$5 - PB
$25 - VBC
$12.50 - DrJ
$25 - Spungo
$25 - JRP

Old 10-26-2017, 01:25 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Ty you sack of wine.

$107.50 - Myself
$5 - PB
$25 - VBC
$12.50 - DrJ
$25 - Spungo
$25 - JRP
Everyone can send whenever im going to get started tomorrow morning sometime. Im just going to start the BR at $200 so my shares will be $107.50. Thanks to everyone who invested and GL us.

Old 10-31-2017, 10:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo
Default BAS Reply

The total amount I have shipped is: ($) 25

Sent. Good luck

Old 12-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3101.29
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default BAS Reply

lol completely forgot about this

Still up? lol

Where's KT?

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker