Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Buy a share
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Please enter BAS Reference 105466 in the first post of your rail for this BAS

Old 08-28-2016, 12:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Been a While BAS

Stakeback Buy a Share Agreement

100 shares at $ 10 each are available in myself, covering my entry into the following tournaments :- MTTs/sngs up to $33

ASB Details: yes ASB offered
Planned Duration of BAS: 1 week?

The first thing paid back will be everyone's shares at face value. Then all profits (if any) will be split 50/50, with the shareholders portion being split pro-rata per share purchased. I will pay all shareholders their stakeback and profits either i) within 2 hours of being knocked out of (or winning) the final tournament or ii) (In the case of a HEEB) immediately after a set time/date I specifiy in this first post for when the BAS will conclude.

Please reply below with how many shares you wish to purchase and follow any instructions I state as to when to send the money

Hey , been a long time but finally cleared mu from my staking deal had a shitty year last year until I worked out what I was doing wrong . Last few months has been rly good

So yeh - playing some good value stuff before wcoop . Up to 33s mtts and some sngs 6-45 mans (maybe) . I'm not rly grinding fulltime atm so I won't be playing high volume probably

I will take 10 shares
Agent Bear on stars in case u forgot

Is anyone still out there lol

Last edited by Frogman3 : 08-28-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 08-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'll take 5 shares.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:02 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default BAS Reply

Hi frogman, $40 plz

Old 08-28-2016, 08:38 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo
Default BAS Reply

Hey Frogman!

Put me down for $50.
I won't be able to ship before tuesday, I hope this isn't a problem.

Old 08-29-2016, 12:44 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano
Default BAS Reply

Hey BearFrog! Good to see you back. GL

Old 08-29-2016, 12:06 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice
Default BAS Reply

Put me down for $50

Good to see you back!

Old 09-06-2016, 05:50 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

$100 for VBC
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 09-06-2016, 04:17 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman3 View Post
Stakeback Buy a Share Agreement

100 shares at $ 10 each are available in myself, covering my entry into the following tournaments :- MTTs/sngs up to $33

ASB Details: yes ASB offered
Planned Duration of BAS: 1 week?

The first thing paid back will be everyone's shares at face value. Then all profits (if any) will be split 50/50, with the shareholders portion being split pro-rata per share purchased. I will pay all shareholders their stakeback and profits either i) within 2 hours of being knocked out of (or winning) the final tournament or ii) (In the case of a HEEB) immediately after a set time/date I specifiy in this first post for when the BAS will conclude.

Please reply below with how many shares you wish to purchase and follow any instructions I state as to when to send the money

Hey , been a long time but finally cleared mu from my staking deal had a shitty year last year until I worked out what I was doing wrong . Last few months has been rly good

So yeh - playing some good value stuff before wcoop . Up to 33s mtts and some sngs 6-45 mans (maybe) . I'm not rly grinding fulltime atm so I won't be playing high volume probably

I will take 10 shares
Agent Bear on stars in case u forgot

Is anyone still out there lol
Paypal? Im USA no Pokerstars
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 09-12-2016, 03:48 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker
Default BAS Reply

gl bigbearfrog :P

Old 09-29-2016, 05:47 PM

Staker Points: 81.56
TPS: 0
Plays at : at a table
Game of choice : the one i win
Fav. Online Player : Agent Bear
Fav. Pro : Negraneau
Verd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of PokerVerd Godlike Genius of Poker
Default BAS Reply

Do you take paypal.....
sigh......

Old 10-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice
Default BAS Reply

Are we still doing this? Lets clear some ASB

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker