Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Hand Analysis > Texas Holdem Tournament Hands
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : strippoker
Fav. Online Player : Bluerain
Fav. Pro : Sal Marquez
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
br 1671 http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...858_EFE520C131 guy could'nt fold coulda been big so many deeps lately no fts
wow so owned apparently :O
William Hill ID: JappieBuz

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 02-09-2015, 03:54 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
wow so owned apparently :O
not to start an argument but it did look bluffy from the get go...like I said no argument about play, you played it as you saw fit for the situation you were in..

Old 02-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willtakem View Post
not to start an argument but it did look bluffy from the get go...like I said no argument about play, you played it as you saw fit for the situation you were in..
its not a bluffy line at all yes i had a bluff but only hands he beats when he calls jq like i think his call is very -ev long term becasue he beats so little even 22 that i could be turning into a bluff beats him like i mean its a really good bad spot for him

and looks bluffy like it rele dos'nt i play my value hand the exact same way ever reg i shown this to agree his call is awful

Old 02-09-2015, 05:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Last edited by char : 02-09-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Old 02-09-2015, 09:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

just late reged the big55 at 2hours obv not for bas just posting here befor i win or lose

Old 02-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
its not a bluffy line at all yes i had a bluff but only hands he beats when he calls jq like i think his call is very -ev long term becasue he beats so little even 22 that i could be turning into a bluff beats him like i mean its a really good bad spot for him

and looks bluffy like it rele dos'nt i play my value hand the exact same way ever reg i shown this to agree his call is awful
let me say it looked bluffy to ME...he put you on a bluff so his play can't be bad, as a reg call in that situation it would be -ev...this is one hand only and he put you right where you were..If a man or lady think they got you, 3 barrel all day long, makes no difference you gettin called..the only real thing here is the play, you made a play that didn't work for whatever reason, that's all..you can discuss all the woulda, couldas all day long and in the end it's just a play that didn't work....

Old 02-10-2015, 08:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
let me say it looked bluffy to ME...he put you on a bluff so his play can't be bad, as a reg call in that situation it would be -ev...this is one hand only and he put you right where you were..If a man or lady think they got you, 3 barrel all day long, makes no difference you gettin called..the only real thing here is the play, you made a play that didn't work for whatever reason, that's all..you can discuss all the woulda, couldas all day long and in the end it's just a play that didn't work....
opinions are like arshole everyone has one i gusse his call is bad wheather or not i shoulda triple barreled bluffed here is another story there better bluff lines i can take here for sure but as played 98% of players fold his hand in this situation and im consitaly going deep so what ever its one spot time to forget it and move on

Old 02-10-2015, 10:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

That was some sick BB defense

Where's KT?

Old 02-11-2015, 12:16 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 1837.65
TPS: 332.33
Plays at : Bodoms azz
Fav. Online Player : Jappie007
Fav. Pro : Ray Romano
Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker

That was a cold blooded soul read

Old 02-11-2015, 01:42 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
opinions are like arshole everyone has one i gusse his call is bad wheather or not i shoulda triple barreled bluffed here is another story there better bluff lines i can take here for sure but as played 98% of players fold his hand in this situation and im consitaly going deep so what ever its one spot time to forget it and move on
I guess we still haven't progressed to the point of a civil discussin about a hand/play.

then there's your tell but that is different convo...

Last edited by Willtakem : 02-11-2015 at 01:47 AM.

Old 02-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
I guess we still haven't progressed to the point of a civil discussin about a hand/play.

Lol go and pester someone else not like ur even invested to take a hike and i rele could.nt care what you think when the last time you went deep in 13 mtts in a month yeh thought so never so go away you annoying little man

Last edited by char : 02-11-2015 at 06:38 PM.

Old 02-11-2015, 07:44 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert

Quote:

pretty sure you could have found a better more constructive way to say you disagree with his play.. instead of making such a contradicting statement. Kudos!

Old 02-12-2015, 01:38 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:

where is the negativity...where????????????

where in this statement do say anything negative.. all i said was it looked bluffy TO ME.. there is no dump on his play....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPoo8 View Post
pretty sure you could have found a better more constructive way to say you disagree with his play.. instead of making such a contradicting statement. Kudos!

HE POSTED THE FKING HAND BECAUSE HE WANTED EVERYONE TO AGREE WITH HIM THAT IS WAS A BAD BEAT ON HIM.. I REPLY WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION FOR CONVERSATION SAKE AND AS USUAL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE BECAUSE THE MORON CAN'T READ....

where did I say anything remotely negative about him or his play...????

Old 02-12-2015, 02:02 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

i posted the hand not for ppl to comment on just to see a big bust tho where did i ask for anasalise

Old 02-12-2015, 06:23 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert

lol willtakem you just did right there say something negative.
and also your statement i quoted in my earlier post was a form of an insult.

and i am sorry whats the capitals for? to make you serious or something? calm down old man. i am stating a fact and you are getting bent out of shape.

but then again i guess we haven't progressed to the point of having a civil discussion have we? (see what i did there?)

I am going to start calling you captain contradiction seems to suit you better.
not only did you contradict yourself with the civil discussion statement but you did by saying something negative right there. (felt i had to explain since it seems you aren't too bright)

Old 02-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:

and i am sorry whats the capitals for? to make you serious or something? calm down old man. i am stating a fact and you are getting bent out of shape.

but then again i guess we haven't progressed to the point of having a civil discussion have we? (see what i did there?)

not only did you contradict yourself with the civil discussion statement but you did by saying something negative right there. (felt i had to explain since it seems you aren't too bright)

THIS IS ABOUT MY ORIGINAL COMMENT,,,, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THE NEGATIVITY IS....NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT THE OTHER POSTS FOLLOWING MY ORIGINAL COMMENT....WHY DON'T YOU REREAD THIS THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING AND PINPOINT EXACTLY WHEN THE NEGATIVITY STARTED AND BY WHOM.......

Old 02-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:

HERE, YOU STARTED WITH THE INSULTS, i DID NOT INSULT YOU,,,

i AM DONE COMMENTING IN THIS THREAD AS REQUESTED...i THOUGHT i BELONGED TO A POKER FORUM WHERE WHEN A HAND IS POSTED A DISCUSSION ABOUT SAID HAND MIGHT ENSUE, GUESS i WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT AS WELL..

Old 02-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Game of choice : strippoker
Fav. Online Player : Bluerain
Fav. Pro : Sal Marquez
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

on a scale from 1-10 how much are you enjoying this Wayne

be honest.
William Hill ID: JappieBuz

Old 02-12-2015, 06:51 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

wasn't to me but i enjoyed it alot..
captain contradiction got really mad quite easily.

Side note. Does All capital letters do anything but make said person look like a bigger toolbox?

Old 02-12-2015, 08:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Hand is ok but I don't think you need to shove the river . Betting like 60k prob reps your whole range better . Shoving makes it look like you want him to fold . Bet 60k and you could be betting for value with Ax Qx fullhouse even underpairs like 55-KK as a blockbet . Big shove bluffs work better on wet boards . Smaller bluffs work better on dry boards like this

Ofc his call is godawful

Last edited by Frogman3 : 02-12-2015 at 08:47 PM.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
on a scale from 1-10 how much are you enjoying this Wayne

be honest.
ANYTHING BUT 10 AND YOU KNOW i'D BE LYING.....i WAS PREMATURE IN MY EARLIER EVALUATION, THERE ARE NOW 2 WIND UP MONKEYS PLAYING THE SYMBOLS. IF ONE OF THESE MORONS KNOW ANYONE WHO PLAYS A HORN AND A GEETAR THEY COULD START A BAND..(NOT INCLUDING OUCH)..

TBH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS STILL HAPPENING, AFTER ALL THE EXPLANATIONS AND REVEALING EVERYTHING...BUT HEY, NEVER LOOK A GIFT HORSE IN THE MOUTH (WTFTM)..

Old 02-12-2015, 09:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman3 View Post
Hand is ok but I don't think you need to shove the river . Betting like 60k prob reps your whole range better . Shoving makes it look like you want him to fold . Bet 60k and you could be betting for value with Ax Qx fullhouse even underpairs like 55-KK as a blockbet . Big shove bluffs work better on wet boards . Smaller bluffs work better on dry boards like this

Ofc his call is godawful
yh like the more i look at it the more i dont like my river sizing i would say mark i agree

Old 02-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

i FIND IT SIMPLY AMAZING THAT 2 MEMBERS SAYING BASICALLY THE SAME THING AND 1 IS WRONG AND 1 IS RIGHT AND I'M THE IDIOT..CALL ME A CONTRADICTION, INDEED.....

AM I A METRIC OR STANDARD TOOL BOX..?? SURE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE OR JUST YOUR AVERAGE EVERY DAY TOOL BOX..? THEN AGAIN YOU DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS YOU JUST SPEW INSULTS. OH, WAIT YOU DID ANSWER JAPPIES QUESTION WHICH BTW YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUNNY THAT IS....

Old 02-13-2015, 05:54 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

LOOK AT ME TYPING IN ALL CAPS FOR ATTENTION

and you are still contradicting yourself captain contradiction!

Old 02-13-2015, 08:14 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
LOOK AT ME TYPING IN ALL CAPS FOR ATTENTION

and you are still contradicting yourself captain contradiction!
HOW TYPICAL, WON'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BUT YET THINKS AN ATTACK IS THE WAY TO GO..PITTIFUL ACTUALLY...

YOU SHOULD REALLY SHOW ME MORE RESPECT..I AM A SENIOR MEMBER OF THIS FORUM IN SOMEWHAT GOOD STANDING, THE TERM "PILLAR" WAS USED ONCE, AS RUMOR HAS IT.. AFTER BEING BANNED TWICE I HAVE HAD NO REOCCURENCES...YOU HAVE BEEN HERE, WHAT..?? 11 MONTHS AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, HI-LARIOUS.

IF YOU POST IN HERE AGAIN, ANSWER THE QUESTION..I'M GUESSING THAT WON'T HAPPEN BECAUSE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG AND I DON'T SEE ENOUGH MAN IN YOU TO DO THAT...

Old 02-13-2015, 02:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Quote:

YOU SHOULD REALLY SHOW ME MORE RESPECT..I AM A SENIOR MEMBER OF THIS FORUM IN SOMEWHAT GOOD STANDING, THE TERM "PILLAR" WAS USED ONCE, AS R
No your a cunt now leave my bas thread and take your ass elsewhere thank you

Old 02-13-2015, 03:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
No your a cunt now leave my bas thread and take your ass elsewhere thank you
LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT A CUNT IS.....

Old 02-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT A CUNT IS.....
Lol my Virginity might of allmost grown back yeah i grant you this point in a sence

lmfaoo

#beentolong

Old 02-13-2015, 04:25 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

you haven't done anything to earn my respect and i will show you none of it.

any post you have made it here has been nothing but a troll at best or more so deconstructive and insulting.
want to talk send me a private message k?
I don't even know what "question" you are referring too

Age and being with something for a long time doesn't mean anything if you are just a troll.
but yes send me a private message would you?

Old 02-13-2015, 06:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
you haven't done anything to earn my respect and i will show you none of it.

any post you have made it here has been nothing but a troll at best or more so deconstructive and insulting. THIS IS A LIE
want to talk send me a private message k?NOPE
I don't even know what "question" you are referring too..YEAH RIGHT..

Age and being with something for a long time doesn't mean anything if you are just a troll. IT DOES TO
but yes send me a private message would you?
LMFAO

WHY WOULD I WANT TO SEND YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE..? IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE QUESTION IS, REREAD THE THREAD FROM THE BEGINNING SUPPOSEDLY YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker