Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2015, 03:48 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0.14
TPS: 145.15
Fav. Online Player : JaydaVixen
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
Quaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum Expert
Default I have never been as passionate about anything as I am about poker

But I've lost all motivation to grind months ago.

I've been playing poker for over a year now. I never had to read a poker book or watch training videos, I became good quite fast and kept improving, I loved the challenge.

The challenge, not of beating variance and grinding out enough volume, but of actually beating the players, beating the game. It's supposed to be a challenge! That's what makes the game fun, it's what kept me motivated.

Constantly look at whoever I think is the best player at my table, studying the way they play, what cards they show down in every situation, adapting, learning, striving to be better than them. I would stay awake at night running every hand I played that day through my head, and when I did sleep I'd dream about it..

As I got better, so many $215 tables began looking so bad, just a bunch of fish and masstabling ok regs ( Mostly players that are 3betting and 4betting wide with no real consideration on whether it's a profitable spot, only wanting to swing their dicks around imo, though I do get carried away sometimes myself ). I start autopiloting because you're not being challenged, I'm not inspired to get better, I'm not enjoying the game anymore..

Then recently, I started playing super tuesdays, thursday thrills, sunday 500s.. I'm way underrolled for these games, but there's actually a surprising amount of regs that are good ( according to my standards at this moment in time ), and I'm actually enjoying the game again, I'm passionate about it again, though I still don't have any motivation to grind fishy games ..

I'm being challenged in the games, people are putting me in tough spots.. Even the fish are mostly not super terrible.. I feel like I'm in heaven and I've never had this much fun in my life.. I know I need some serious rungood if I want to stay in these considering my roll and that I'm likely a losing player.. I know I'm learning again though..

I really don't know what to do with my life.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm just lost and felt like typing this out.

Tl;dr: Todays games are too soft and it tilts the flipflipflipflip out of me. Also, flipflipflipflip anyone who says the games have gotten too hard yet plays 25 tables and spends no time into studying.

So claim what I can or can't be, but 9-5 for life is a plan that I can't see, committed my every step to this path and I can't leave, I give myself no other option.

I don't have a plan B.

Last edited by Quaquaversal : 03-22-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 03-22-2015, 05:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

With all due respect,

You can call any game you want "too fishy" but really if they were that easy you'd be able to just print huge amounts of money at midstakes to build your bankroll to a point in which you're rolled for high stakes MTTs. You say you've never read books or watched training videos which makes it very hard for me to believe that you'd be able to crush $30+ 18mans for example (only using that example because I see you in those games occasionally). Same thing goes for a format like 6max hypers or any other game with unique differences that require many hours of study to grasp the nuances. I know you've had some good success in MTTs lately but just kind of comes off the wrong way when you start claiming that all games that aren't nosebleed MTTs are too easy for you and you're too bored with them . I would be less skeptical if your sharkscope wasn't blocked so I could actually have a look at your stats in various formats.

Anyways, just my thoughts.

EDIT: I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should back up your assertion.

Last edited by LeafsFan1122 : 03-22-2015 at 05:19 PM.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Just to read your situation, have you always tried to learn Holdem?

Have you considered playing live?

When i railed you, im very impressed by your game.
There are a lot of challenges out there, but is the money to win in $20 games not a challenge or the play at the tables?

Have you thought about increasing the number of tables?

Old 03-22-2015, 07:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Quaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum Expert

I didn't mean to come over as cocky.. I wasn't asserting that I was an amazing player and I can crush any game that aren't nosebleeds.

I just think the fields are too easy to beat, the field in general, not even taking into account rake.

From a pure enjoyment point of view, I'd want to play games with 8 players that are better than me, obviously that's a stupid thing to say and it would be horrible for my bankroll.

I just wish the average tournament had more crushers and less fish to inspire me more to learn. I really didn't mean to come over as if I think I'm an amazing player, I don't consider myself a good reg at all, and there are plenty of better players than me in the average tournament. All I'm saying is there should be more.

So claim what I can or can't be, but 9-5 for life is a plan that I can't see, committed my every step to this path and I can't leave, I give myself no other option.

I don't have a plan B.

Old 03-22-2015, 10:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Bizarre lol

Pretty sure everyone would rather play the thursday thrill than the $11 4k but there's one tiny issue with that

Last edited by Frogman3 : 03-22-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Old 03-22-2015, 11:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

ive never played over a 215 but im just one those 25tablers swinging there dicks around betting alot with no real purpos

Old 03-22-2015, 11:58 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman3 View Post
Bizarre lol

Pretty sure everyone would rather play the thursday thrill than the $11 4k but there's one tiny issue with that

respectfully disagree with that, but i may be a bit biased. i do love me my mixed games. i just don't have the time to focus and grind on them at the moment.

if u said the 530 8 game though ill agree

Although Qua, how many 215s have you played to make such a statement. and what 215's were they?

Last edited by MasterOfPoo8 : 03-23-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Old 03-23-2015, 03:28 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
frankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legendfrankthetank33 Poker Forum Living Legend

That is what they call a gambling addiction.

Playing games under rolled and admittedly as a losing player because they are more fun is even sicker then your normal gambling addictions, at least those people think they can win

Last edited by frankthetank33 : 03-23-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Old 03-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 989.81
TPS: 0
flandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legend

there isnt much i can say here that we havent spoke about at length already, but since ive kinda lost my voice lately, this seems as good an oppourtunity as any to find it again
i think mb something that you said other day relates well to this, and might prevent some of the people who have read this and seen their asses.. understand where your coming from better, instead of grabbing their ****'s and covering its ears so it dosent get offended!!
and its something that has been debated a lot more openly within the poker community since last years one drop, when coleman expressed his views and refused publicity on the strength of those feelings.

i cant remember the exact words you used, but it was something like, "if all im doing is making money exploiting people who dont know better, what is there to be proud of myself for with that"
and youve always had that "beat the best and beat everyone" mindset and always from what ive seen sought out the best players to challenge yourself against even if as you said its not great from your own BRM pov.

And i dont think the buy in size itself has ever really mattered in terms of preference?? like if you have felt you were being challenged, you would be just as happy in a $2 mtt.. in the same way as being in a 215 where a field might still be saturated with people who dont value that money with the same thought and effort you do, can be infuriating.

this was always going to generate at least one or two poorly thought through replies that turned it into a **** jousting contest, and no bookmaker worth his trade would have laid odds on who got theirs out first instead of offering a constructive response

but i dont think its a difficult argument to understand, and i can see why its hard to set your mind to focusing on grinding out games where the majority of your returns (have and) will come from explitation which on a personal level too i guess is in conflict with your own morals, and when what attracted you to poker in the first place was the challenge of the game and facing or learning from and then eventually beating the quality of players, that made the game as interesting as it today, in the first place!!

Old 03-23-2015, 04:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Low/midstakes player hits a bink then decides he only enjoys/wants to play highstakes games.... never heard that before

Good Luck and play what you want but the emo thread is a bit lol

Old 03-23-2015, 05:22 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman3 View Post
Low/midstakes player hits a bink then decides he only enjoys/wants to play highstakes games.... never heard that before

Good Luck and play what you want but the emo thread is a bit lol
Lol I was mostly 1tabling to hit that bink because I couldn't face grinding anymore, but was stressed at the time and that was my way of dealing with it.

I stopped enjoying it before the bink and the kickoff was a shot for me in the first place..

I just wanted to vent..? Calling this an emo thread is a bit lol but yeah I guess.

I just needed to write it down, you can read it if you want, you can give input if you want, you don't need to be personally affected by it.

Soon I'll be broke and none of this will matter anymore.

I don't have a plan B.

Old 03-23-2015, 06:05 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert

i do care though qua. i generally care for people who are actually a decent human being at worse and you are.

people here are generally good people, except for captain contradiction and an unnamed sociopath, but lets leave them be
referencing the 1 drop/colman to you is a bit stupid.

Its just you did make a pretty bold statement about 215's and was just curious as to what your sample size was and what 215's you were referring too.

Qua im going to PM what happened to me after my Micro Millions bink. maybe it might be of some use to you. maybe not

Old 03-23-2015, 10:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

flandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPoo8 View Post
i do care though qua. i generally care for people who are actually a decent human being at worse and you are.

people here are generally good people, except for captain contradiction and an unnamed sociopath, but lets leave them be

Its just you did make a pretty bold statement about 215's and was just curious as to what your sample size was and what 215's you were referring too.

Qua im going to PM what happened to me after my Micro Millions bink. maybe it might be of some use to you. maybe not
ADMINISTRATOR obv there is no point fuelling this bullshit by responding directly to it.. but could you please clarify whether there are any safeguards in place on this forum against actual criminal activity taking place here, if slanderous and libellous statements about people either by pm or in public are to be allowed can I gain some written confirmation of that before I pass the matter on to the relevant authorities please (further clearer examples can be provided on request)

Old 03-23-2015, 10:38 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

review previous Micro Millions thread from November when you attacked me for no reason
and have a nice day!

i was here for concern and to offer an opinion on what is likely to end up as a destructive habit
but much like the rest of the opinions that were offered it seems we werent wanted.
So good luck to qua. hope it works out for her.

Last edited by MasterOfPoo8 : 03-23-2015 at 10:40 PM.

Old 03-23-2015, 10:38 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by flandogstix View Post
ADMINISTRATOR obv there is no point fuelling this bullshit by responding directly to it.. but could you please clarify whether there are any safeguards in place on this forum against actual criminal activity taking place here, if slanderous and libellous statements about people either by pm or in public are to be allowed can I gain some written confirmation of that before I pass the matter on to the relevant authorities please (further clearer examples can be provided on request)
accerly from a legal stand point here he did nothing wrong as he didnt state it to a person by name and everyone is entilted to an opinion as of the free speach act xhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country

also have a nice day

Old 03-23-2015, 10:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
accerly from a legal stand point here he did nothing wrong as he didnt state it to a person by name and everyone is entilted to an opinion as of the free speach act xhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country

also have a nice day
you might have missed the other clearer examples of this available on request part opinions are opinions.. libel is libel..

Old 03-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:
review previous Micro Millions thread from November when you attacked me for no reason
and have a nice day!

i was here for concern and to offer an opinion on what is likely to end up as a destructive habit
but much like the rest of the opinions that were offered it seems we werent wanted.
So good luck to qua. hope it works out for her.
review previous thread where I quoted your own words.. and made a factual statement about something you habitually do.. if that constitutes an attack.. ill wear that with no shame where your concerned but last time I checked making an off topic post in a thread wasn't a criminal act.. libel and slander.. are!

I made no reference to the opinion you offered to q.. if that was all you came for I wouldn't have been able to make the reply I did in the first place :x

Last edited by flandogstix : 03-23-2015 at 11:07 PM.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:38 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

out of respect for one person im only going to say this then i will be blocking you.

We are 2 people who have a clear distaste for each other. we shouldnt be acknowledging each other.
but heres the thing, i have not acknowledged you in months. but its clear you have stalked, harassed (i have evidence), followed me on stars, throw jabs at my in posts that you know i will read. I have not done that.

Do you want to keep this up? What do you have to gain from talking to me?

Also i should say, i wouldn't lose sleep or attempt to harm myself if anything bad happens to me on the internet, let alone try to control other peoples lives on the internet either. I am above that.

have a nice day!

Old 03-23-2015, 11:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:
out of respect for one person im only going to say this then i will be blocking you.

We are 2 people who have a clear distaste for each other. we shouldnt be acknowledging each other.
but heres the thing, i have not acknowledged you in months. but its clear you have stalked, harassed (i have evidence), followed me on stars, throw jabs at my in posts that you know i will read. I have not done that.

Do you want to keep this up? What do you have to gain from talking to me?

Also i should say, i wouldn't lose sleep or attempt to harm myself if anything bad happens to me on the internet, let alone try to control other peoples lives on the internet either. I am above that.

have a nice day!
i don't recall responding to you initially in the first place.. i requested clarification from the admistrator on a matter of concern.. happy to honour your request of not acknowledging you either though.. please honour the same request from me too.. libellous comments will however remain the exception to any agreement there.. and that goes for anyone else who wants to make them (repeat) them too.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Quote:

yes it would have been a good idea to leave me be but obv you can't...you have to start with your personal attacks, pitiful, just pitiful....maybe you can lie again and say I started with the 1st negative comment, let's see how that flies this time..sorry piece of crap, you ran off last time like a coward talkin bout PM me, PM me, so here you pop up again same ass-hole same coward just as before.

you cannot beat me in this arena, I can pretty much send you in any direction I want or I can drag you along behind me..I can prove it, from your last contact with me you believed I was typing in caps because I was yelling, in fact I was not, it was because it gets to you...there is proof to back this up...so you want to continue your infantile behavior, go ahead, many on here will tell you that I probably enjoy it to much and that you have absolutely no chance of getting to me on any level, period...

Old 03-23-2015, 11:56 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

if you like as you did reference said private messages you can see i did ask for this to happen awhile ago. i do want you to see that i did ask for that as its best for both us

but Done and done

Old 03-24-2015, 12:01 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willtakem View Post
yes it would have been a good idea to leave me be but obv you can't...you have to start with your personal attacks, pitiful, just pitiful....maybe you can lie again and say I started with the 1st negative comment, let's see how that flies this time..sorry piece of crap, you ran off last time like a coward talkin bout PM me, PM me, so here you pop up again same ass-hole same coward just as before.

you cannot beat me in this arena, I can pretty much send you in any direction I want or I can drag you along behind me..I can prove it, from your last contact with me you believed I was typing in caps because I was yelling, in fact I was not, it was because it gets to you...there is proof to back this up...so you want to continue your infantile behavior, go ahead, many on here will tell you that I probably enjoy it to much and that you have absolutely no chance of getting to me on any level, period...

i just did get to you though lol
one little jab at you. much like you try to do to ash.
have a nice day will.. its clear its easy to strike a nerve there
and no im choosing not to reply to you old man after this

Last edited by MasterOfPoo8 : 03-24-2015 at 12:06 AM.

Old 03-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
i just did get to you though lol
one little jab at you. much like you try to do to ash.
have a nice day will.. its clear its easy to strike a nerve there
and no im choosing not to reply to you old man after this
you insult someone then state its easy to strike a nerve, what a complets ass-hole you truly are.. choose not to respond---cowards words..the "jab" you speak of, was intended and you know it....you were wrong in the last thread and you are wrong here..and your advice, well lets just say it's completely fking stupid...I sincerely hope you don't reply again, ever, to anything on here.

to sum up: you are a liar and a coward........

Old 03-24-2015, 12:33 AM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Game of choice : strippoker
Fav. Online Player : Bluerain
Fav. Pro : Sal Marquez
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

lol MOP is clearly a dickhead
William Hill ID: JappieBuz

Old 03-24-2015, 12:35 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
lol MOP is clearly a dickhead
Not denying that.
Will you deny your status as instigator/troll?

Old 03-24-2015, 12:44 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

im a cunt at times
mops a dickhead but i like him
jappies a troll
wills a old troll who has left me alone and most my friends tell me hes nice in real life im sure your a nice old man really just bored and like poking the bear aka me im to blame sometimes also but we left each other alone laterly
as for stix i'd say you try to be crafty in trying to make ppl insult you or give you attention so you can try to show ppl you in controll of the situation

just my opinion here i felt left out

Old 03-24-2015, 08:15 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Not denying that.
Will you deny your status as instigator/troll?

My official status on this forum is "pillar"...

I do not instigate, I defend myself when I need to...

as far as this troll ing you speak of

trolling and bowling all day long, spending my government money on weed, playing pool and drinking beer...

as far as me being old, truth is a couple you fkers reading this ain't gonna make it this far, chew on that......

Old 03-24-2015, 11:36 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I'm in the opposite end

hating it, with passion

Where's KT?

Old 03-24-2015, 05:04 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

here i am. responding to PB (see what i did?)

Why do you hate it? you usually crush the o8 games like no tommorow

Old 03-27-2015, 10:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
here i am. responding to PB (see what i did?)

Why do you hate it? you usually crush the o8 games like no tommorow
Only thing I crush lately are my balls when I sit...

Where's KT?

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker