Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Buy a share
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Please enter BAS Reference 106253 in the first post of your rail for this BAS

Old 11-20-2018, 06:15 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 5172.84
TPS: 2813.335
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : pro.ashley69
Fav. Pro : Tom Dwan
Bodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of Poker
Default Lets try one more time

Stakeback Buy a Share Agreement

100 shares at $ 2.5 each are available in myself, covering my entry into the following tournaments :- MTTs

ASB Details: yes ASB offered
Planned Duration of BAS: 1 month

The first thing paid back will be everyone's shares at face value. Then all profits (if any) will be split 50/50, with the shareholders portion being split pro-rata per share purchased. I will pay all shareholders their stakeback and profits either i) within 2 hours of being knocked out of (or winning) the final tournament or ii) (In the case of a HEEB) immediately after a set time/date I specifiy in this first post for when the BAS will conclude.

Please reply below with how many shares you wish to purchase and follow any instructions I state as to when to send the money

Lets try this again same thing as last time I'll take $125 I feel im playing pretty good just not running well late I would like to play 16 n under this time no matter what the roll is will stick mostly with the smaller tournies like 5 and under though just joining the bigger buy ins when the better tournies are on

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker