Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Strategy and Tips
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2013, 07:44 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Desert Grave Poker Forum Rookie
Default Free NL E-book - "Polished Poker Vol. 1"

If anyone is interested this was on the HM2 page. Has link for Free NL E-book, and info on the study group with the author.

http://blogs.holdemmanager.com/poker...uster-creator/

Free workshop coming up for everyone that participates in the study group also. Some pretty good players are involved.

"Quick announcement as well. Everyone who participates here is going to have first access privileges to our workshop as well. We'll be covering an array of topics on NL holdem, and it will be an exciting event. Some of my poker friends and colleagues instructing will include: Jay "Krantz" Rosenkrantz, Jared Tendler, Nate "Raskolnikov" P, David "OMGClayDol" Yan, Josh "sthief" Plotkin, Ryan "YourDoom", and myself. More to be announced soon."

Last edited by DrJustice : 08-08-2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: disabled link

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 09-12-2013, 07:29 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

Signup information for the workshop if anyone wants to check it out. It is going to be on Oct. 17th. Looks like it should be pretty good.

To sign-up: -http://acepokersolutions.com/Free_Poker_Workshop.php

Last edited by RiverWheel : 10-20-2014 at 08:53 PM.

Old 10-03-2013, 07:35 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

Time change on this thing to 20:00 UTC. They mentioned having video if you can't make the event though.

Old 11-28-2013, 05:44 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

For anyone that wanted to check out the workshop but missed it, you can still get the videos sent to you at the link above.

Old 10-20-2014, 06:52 PM
On Probation

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
TovaBilich has a lot of hatersTovaBilich has a lot of hatersTovaBilich has a lot of haters

I have missed the session. The workshop offered by Ace Poker Solutions seems pretty good. But I have collected their book Polished Poker Vol.I to learn the fundamentals of poker. Are they providing any free poker workshop at now?

Old 10-21-2014, 12:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TovaBilich View Post
I have missed the session. The workshop offered by Ace Poker Solutions seems pretty good. But I have collected their book Polished Poker Vol.I to learn the fundamentals of poker. Are they providing any free poker workshop at now?
Haven't heard of any workshop like this.

However there are some podcast that might be interesting for you.
Check our Poker Coaching Video's section. This section becomes available to when your a little active. Create Quality post and threads and reply to hand analyse or put a hand history up for review.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker