Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Strategy and Tips
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2009, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Surfers Poker Coaching

The old coaching school thread was getting very out of date. So this thread is a replacement for that.

Proceedure

Post in this thread stating your area of expertice where you dont mind helping some fellow surfers. Most of the time this will be offering a bit of light help for free. Sometimes you may want a small profit share deal. If you plan on charging a fee or percentage then specify this so people know whether to approach you or not.

This is coaching by Surfers members for Surfers members ONLY. No spam of paid coaching sites.

Examples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
My strong areas are:
NLHE 6-max cash
NLHE MTTs
NLHE rebuys
I dont mind answering the occasional question for a fellow Surfer, but if you want several hours of 1-on-1 coaching I will want a 15% cut of your winnings for a month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
PLO MTTs
NLHE STTs
No charge I'm nice. Dont bombard me with too many questions though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
NLHE HU Cash - I'll ghost you and give you pointers. Something like $15 for an hour will be ok. More if you want more intensive feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by John
NLHE MTTs - Will give NLHE ring game coaching in return for some NLHE MTT coaching
We will try to keep this first post updated with a summary of coaches if the thread starts getting big and difficult to pick through.

If you are looking for some coaching then have a look through the list/summary to see if anything interests you.

Coaching Contacts List

DrJustice
Willing to share my knowledge/ideas/suggestions for free
NLHE Turbos
NLHE Rebuys using 3 units
NLHE Shortstack help
NLHE full ring for conservative players
5-Card Draw
More details...

Frogman3
Share of profits if I put some time into it
18 - 180 man turbos
More details...

no1yidmax
I would offer standard tips, perhaps over an IM discussion for free. More long term coaching maybe could be a discussion of a %
DONs
More details...

KevinThorn
Try to help for free
HU sngs
Holdem mtts, sngs, cash
More details...

PB-SP-SC
Free or reciprocal
PL Omaha Hi-Lo
More details...

BlueRain
Free, but time limited
Ghosting
HHs
More details...

DQS80
Fixed fee per hour or percentage of winnings over a long term; or reciprocal arrangement
DONs
More details...

FF_Barret
Free when time available
Most forms of poker
More details...

Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Last edited by Venice : 04-24-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: updated

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 08-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I am willing to share my knowledge/ideas/suggestions for free

I can help with:
  • No limit Holdem Turbo
  • No limit Holdem Rebuy using 3 units
  • No limit Holdem Shortstack help
  • No limit Holdem full ring for consertive players (less aggresive players)
  • 5 card draw

You need:
  • Skype + working mic
  • Positive attitude.
  • Accept critism

Old 08-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I will help for 18 - 180 man turbos but I would want a share of profits if I put some time into it. I've got a sharkfin for $12 180s plus decent stats in most games

Old 08-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

I know ofc DQS is the best DON player on the forum, but I like to think that I am also a solid DON player, plus he has a full time job, and therefore I can perhaps dedicate more time to a student than he could.

I would offer standard tips, perhaps over an IM discussion for free. I have no mic atm, but if I do get one, I can hold discussions to help all sorts of DON strat.

. Hand selection
. Shove/Fold spots
. Bet sizing

And general DON strategy.

I would start with a discussion with potential students, speaking about DON experience, how they have fared and where they think they have gone wrong. Then perhaps I would ghost a session, or have some bust HHs sent to me so I can analyse where they are perhaps going wrong, and make some simple changes to the game. DONs can be easy and so profitable if one knows what they are doing, and I would like to turn anyone whos willing to put in the time into a winning DON player.

More long term coaching maybe could be a discussion of a %, but I will not be charging a coaching fee, simply a % of winnings that result from my coaching. Also, I would be willing to put in a fair bit of time, and so it would only be to cover my time.

no1yidmax

Old 08-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Verified Member
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1366.46
TPS: 1143.615
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : NL
Fav. Pro : D.Negreau
bbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to bbspedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post

I can help with:
  • No limit Holdem Turbo
  • 5 card draw

You need:
  • Skype + working mic
  • Positive attitude.
  • Accept critism
I would luv to learn. I just gotta get a mic.
ASB Owed:

Old 08-06-2009, 05:37 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

meh i suck but if anyone ever wants to discuss hands you're more than welcome to, if you can get hold of me PM here or when i get skype that. HU sngs are kinda my thung atm but fads come and go i can try to help w/ mtts, sngs cash w/e mainly holdem though

Old 08-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
meh i suck but if anyone ever wants to discuss hands you're more than welcome to, if you can get hold of me PM here or when i get skype that. HU sngs are kinda my thung atm but fads come and go i can try to help w/ mtts, sngs cash w/e mainly holdem though
lol @ KT getting skype.

yah rite.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan1122 View Post
lol @ KT getting skype.

yah rite.
I will use its i swearz it. You guys should prop bet me i wont use it

Old 08-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I will use its i swearz it. You guys should prop bet me i wont use it
I bet $5 that you wont join skype sessions i am in for the rest of the year.
You have to join at least 5 per month

Old 08-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I want to improve my gargabe NLHE game

I apply to whoever wants to help me in this

I got BR to play up to $5 buyins, skype, mic and lots of willingness to learn

I promise not to be high or drunk during classes

and oh yeah - I can discuss PLO8 strategy and even ghost some PLO8 sng /mtt sessions for whoever feels like having/sharing insight on the game

Much Aloha!

(this post is NOT A LEVEL)

Where's KT?

Old 08-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

I'd love to coach people, but have too little time probably

Would someone want to ghost me sometime? or go through HH's to find leaks?
Would be fun and useful!

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 08-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Supernova Horse - Verified
Platinum Level Staker

Staker Points: 441.74
TPS: 417.315
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Pro : Gavin Smith
stokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legend

I need a coach/mentor to help fix a few leaks in my NLHE mtt play.
I have skype and im more than willing to learn and accept critisim.
My bubble and semi deep play needs the most work.
Help plz!

PokerStars id: stokesitup
FTP id: stokes61

Old 08-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 7163.86
TPS: 1247.88
Big Hozer Best Poker Forum Member ContenderBig Hozer Best Poker Forum Member Contender

my best games are stud, stud h/l and 5CD.

I have had success in stud cash games up to $15/$30 and 5CD up to $5/10 and I've gotten 2nd in Cyndys Stud for $1700 in the 1 time ive played it (never online when it starts)

I can help with for free....

stud hi cash HH reviews and short cash game sessions of 2-4 tables
stud hi/lo cash HH reviews and short cash game sessions of 2-4 tables
PL 5CD cash HH review and short cash game sessions of 2-4 tables
4/6 max MTT HH reviews

I can coach all of the above stated (stud hi, stud h/l, PL 5CD, 4/6 max) mtts or cash for longer term periods as well, charging $10/hr and taking 5% of any cashes.

What I require...

Skype and mic
popopopo's universal replayer (for HH reviews)
teamviewer4 (so i can help with railing you)

Those programs are all free of charge btw

Old 08-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 6132.3
TPS: 47826.825
Fav. Online Player : dude904
Fav. Pro : dude904
dude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderdude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I'll charge a small fixed rate for MTT play, as well as a portion of profits. All of the money to play, however, will have to come out of the horses pocket.

I will coach 180 mans both turbo and regular, as well as multi table tournaments on Full Tilt and Pokerstars.

You would be required to skype with me during tournaments where I am playing and you are watching, or you are playing and I am watching you and helping you with your game.

Also, I really don't do microstakes coaching. I would do smallish stakes (like 8.80 and up? as well as 4.40 180 persons) up to larger stakes. It's high variance, however over time you will learn my game and you will earn profit, even though I will be making a small chunk of that initially.

We could talk the fixed rate if anyone is interested. I know it's going to cost you a little bit, but I would assume you'd really trust me with your game if you would buy into me.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Coaching Contacts List

DrJustice
Willing to share my knowledge/ideas/suggestions for free
NLHE Turbos
NLHE Rebuys using 3 units
NLHE Shortstack help
NLHE full ring for conservative players
5-Card Draw
More details...

Frogman3
Share of profits if I put some time into it
18 - 180 man turbos
More details...

no1yidmax
I would offer standard tips, perhaps over an IM discussion for free. More long term coaching maybe could be a discussion of a %
DONs
More details...

KevinThorn
Try to help for free
HU sngs
Holdem mtts, sngs, cash
More details...

BlueRain
Free, but time limited
Ghosting
HHs
More details...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC
and oh yeah - I can discuss PLO8 strategy and even ghost some PLO8 sng /mtt sessions for whoever feels like having/sharing insight on the game

my offer to help no good???

Where's KT?

Old 08-06-2009, 10:37 PM
DO NOT STAKE
Reason: Theft
Stole money from members

Staker Points: 2717.07
TPS: 2665.96
Plays at : Turning Stone, Onlin
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Texas Dolly
Prizzl3 has a lot of hatersPrizzl3 has a lot of haters
Send a message via AIM to Prizzl3

I will coach 18 man turbos

Requirments: skype (voice chat only)

Depending on what levels you want

You play on your own roll and i will coach we would start with 4-6 tables at a time which ever you are comfortable with

I will charge 50% of PROFIT so if you dont profit then there is no charge. If first session is $20 down and second session is $50 profit then i will subtract the $20 and we will split the $30 profit so $15 for you and $15 for me. We will run as many sessions as you would like.

If you listen to what i say and play the way i play profit is guarenteed

If you want to do this then PM me or hit me up on skype or AIM

$3.40 level i want you to have atleast $65 starting roll
$6.50 level i want you to have atleast $150 starting roll
$16 level i want you to have atleast $400 starting roll

Old 08-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Verified Member
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 1366.46
TPS: 1143.615
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : NL
Fav. Pro : D.Negreau
bbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legendbbspedding Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to bbspedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude904 View Post
I'll charge a small fixed rate for MTT play, as well as a portion of profits. All of the money to play, however, will have to come out of the horses pocket.

I will coach 180 mans both turbo and regular, as well as multi table tournaments on Full Tilt and Pokerstars.

You would be required to skype with me during tournaments where I am playing and you are watching, or you are playing and I am watching you and helping you with your game.

Also, I really don't do microstakes coaching. I would do smallish stakes (like 8.80 and up? as well as 4.40 180 persons) up to larger stakes. It's high variance, however over time you will learn my game and you will earn profit, even though I will be making a small chunk of that initially.

We could talk the fixed rate if anyone is interested. I know it's going to cost you a little bit, but I would assume you'd really trust me with your game if you would buy into me.

Ill do this Dude. No cost to you for tourny entrie fees. I am extremely ready and willing. Let me know what u think as far as cost and we will fix something up. Ty in advance
ASB Owed:

Old 08-07-2009, 03:43 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbspedding View Post
Ill do this Dude. I am extremely ready and willing.
That's what she said.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:44 AM
DO NOT STAKE
Reason: Theft
Stole money from members

Staker Points: 2717.07
TPS: 2665.96
Plays at : Turning Stone, Onlin
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Texas Dolly
Prizzl3 has a lot of hatersPrizzl3 has a lot of haters
Send a message via AIM to Prizzl3

Quote:
That's what she said.
in dudes case

thats what HE said

Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 6177.08
TPS: 650
Plays at : FullTilt, f*ck Stars
Game of choice : HU SNG
DQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Specialty: Double or Nothings (>10%roi in 4k games midlevels)

Can use skype + teamviewer/mikogo
fixed fee per hour
or percentage of winnings over a long term

not much time, maybe a few hours per week for sweating, hand reviews and advise by mail.

I would also very much like to coach someone who crushes another game (STT, MTT or cash NLHE 100NL> (VENICE???!!! )) and learn from eachother.

Last edited by DQS80 : 08-08-2009 at 10:07 AM.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude904 View Post

I am interested aswell Are you really willing to put time in this?

Old 08-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 6177.08
TPS: 650
Plays at : FullTilt, f*ck Stars
Game of choice : HU SNG
DQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
I am interested aswell Are you really willing to put time in this?
He's in another timezone, coaching is not gonna be easy. But i guess you are not the only one interested...

Old 08-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQS80 View Post
He's in another timezone, coaching is not gonna be easy. But i guess you are not the only one interested...
Very true, we'll see about that

Old 08-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Default Possible coaching opportunity

Posting this as a feeler to see if anybody would legit be interested in participating.

I would like to offer coaching at either:

a) $6.50 Turbo STTs on Pokerstars
JTax3 1,500 $0.67 $6 10% $1,001 - N/A Pokerstars E9-9 S6-6 SNG Only

b) $3.80 Superturbo STTs on Full Tilt

JTax3 2,814 $0.21 $4 6% $600 - N/A FullTilt S3.5-3.5 Spd=ST SNG Only

I feel as though I have a lot to offer in terms of coaching at both of these two particular games, which I currently fancy as my "specialties".

What Will We Be Doing?

You're gonna need:

-Universal Replayer

I'd like to format it into 3 steps.

a) I ghost you during a session and tentatively jot notes of leaks and things that you should consider doing differently.

b) We collect all your hands, and go through every SNG via Universal Replayer.

c) You play a session with me coaching you verbally and enforcing the concepts we discussed in section b.

Any of the above is negotiable based on what the student prefers.

Fees

For either option I am charging $15/hr and 10% total profits from when we begin coaching to when we finish.

Old 08-15-2009, 09:31 PM
Platinum Level Staker

stokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Posting this as a feeler to see if anybody would legit be interested in participating.

I feel as though I have a lot to offer in terms of coaching at both of these two particular games, which I currently fancy as my "specialties".

What Will We Be Doing?

You're gonna need:

-Universal Replayer

a) I ghost you during a session and tentatively jot notes of leaks and things that you should consider doing differently.

c) You play a session with me coaching you verbally and enforcing the concepts we discussed in section b.

Fees

For either option I am charging $15/hr and 10% total profits from when we begin coaching to when we finish.
I would like to learn the 6.50 stts Josh.

Old 08-15-2009, 09:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stokes61 View Post
I would like to learn the 6.50 stts Josh.
I'd be happy to coach you Kelsey.

Lemme know when is good for you. I might preferably ask that we wait a week or so until my issues with PS are dealt with.

Old 08-15-2009, 09:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:

What Will We Be Doing?

You're gonna need:

-Universal Replayer

Fees

No interest whatsoever, however if you pay me $15/hour i'll let you coach me

Old 08-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Platinum Level Staker

Quote:
I'd be happy to coach you Kelsey.

Lemme know when is good for you. I might preferably ask that we wait a week or so until my issues with PS are dealt with.
Yeah sure that works for me, let me know.

Old 12-22-2009, 08:49 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 1837.65
TPS: 332.33
Plays at : Bodoms azz
Fav. Online Player : Jappie007
Fav. Pro : Ray Romano
Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker
Default teaching

Can teach 2-7 single draw and 2-7 triple draw and very good Heads Up will teach for a trade in anything u can teach me...................
Jay_Are_Pee (Pokerstars)
Jay_Are_Pee (fulltilt)
Jay_Are_Pee (Partypoker)
Jay_Are_Pee (Titan Poker)

Old 03-07-2010, 07:03 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
mickybhoy Poker Forum Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post

I can help with:
  • No limit Holdem Turbo
  • 5 card draw

You need:
  • Skype + working mic
  • Positive attitude.
  • Accept critism
what about yahoo m8... i not got skype..or is e easy to get a hold of.sorry for the inexperience s i am new to poker and computers

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker