Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2009, 04:36 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn
Default //( o )Y( o )\\

Ok fck it playing a bit more now might aswell keep some sort of record/challenge myself blah blah blah - for simplicity sake withdrew down to $5k a site (well $5207.91 on fulltilt due to there ever annoying $2500 per 24h shit) gonna be giving daily br updates foshure when i play prob other shit too or i may get bored and stop posting after two entries like most of my blogs stay tuned to find out - gonna start off w/ a stars session 6 tables of 100nl for a bit lets go.

goals for before new year - like 7.5k a site (tad ambitious lol)

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 12-22-2009, 06:33 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

stars sesh was pretty lolbad dropped 3 buyins or so 1 outered once etc etc moved to fulltilt was better caught a 3x happy hour too -_- and managed to grind the session into overall profit of like $30 but better than -$300 gonna take a lil break get some food and maybe play another sesh.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

played some 100nl (6tabling) sessions today - decent amnt of volume (2-3 k hands sofar) gonna take a lil break but been going ok - bad on stars atm tho so im playing all on ft, spewed off 1buyin the the 109turbo tho :P

current BR's

Stars - 4.7k
FT - $5966

so + ~ $500 just under or so since this blog commenced

Said goodbye to a friend of mine today as she is gonig to austria for 2 months (bitch!) was nice to hang out w/ her - been a while. Err nothing else to report -_-

Old 12-25-2009, 07:10 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

cudnt sleep much so played a couple of sessions early morning - games are so f'in good atm - anyway ran meh @ 100nl pretty much broke even for the sesh. Played a couple of hu sngs on stars and won them both which was nice ($110 hu and $50 4man)
FT of the $50 was interesting guy was also reg'd in a 10c mtt told me he regd by mistake and asked if i give him money if i won, i felt for the guy of course but i couldnt let him freeroll the sng by offering $$ it would be silly - really added an interesting dynamic to the game tho as he was playing rly weird - he would check down to riv and overbet like 92hi everytime the same even tho i kept snapping w/ 3rd pair etc. Ofc i won as he was awful but even on xmas didnt send him anything

Bankrolls - Stars - $4900 - fulltilt - ~ $5900

Old 12-27-2009, 12:44 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Havent played too much over xmas obv - not been running to great either but still doing ok - last couple of sessions left me ~ even. Gonna try and increase volume over the next week or so esp as games are so good over holidays. Also made $90 in rb this week on tilt which was nice.

BR's - stars - $4850/ FullTilt - $6059

Old 12-27-2009, 02:27 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

just played a horrid little session dropped ~ 4buyins and could have been a ton more just cooler/badbeat after cooler/badbeat for example - not gonna make this a badbeat blog but jus sayin -_-

Full Tilt Poker Game #17112848021: Table Macaroon (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:22:53 ET - 2009/12/26
Seat 1: charlyb1 ($50)
Seat 2: KevinThorn1 ($200.30)
Seat 3: 22HELPME22 ($127.50)
Seat 4: syyyke_mann ($177.20)
Seat 5: Kieferrr070 ($62.60)
Seat 6: bbmatzen ($101)
bbmatzen posts the small blind of $0.50
charlyb1 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #5
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to KevinThorn1 [5d 5h]
KevinThorn1 raises to $3.50
22HELPME22 has 15 seconds left to act
22HELPME22 calls $3.50
syyyke_mann raises to $15.50
Kieferrr070 folds
bbmatzen folds
charlyb1 folds
KevinThorn1 calls $12
22HELPME22 calls $12
*** FLOP *** [Td 5c Jd]
KevinThorn1 bets $30
22HELPME22 folds
syyyke_mann has 15 seconds left to act
syyyke_mann calls $30
*** TURN *** [Td 5c Jd] [3d]
KevinThorn1 has 15 seconds left to act
KevinThorn1 bets $85
syyyke_mann raises to $131.70, and is all in
KevinThorn1 calls $46.70
syyyke_mann shows [Qd Qs]
KevinThorn1 shows [5d 5h]
*** RIVER *** [Td 5c Jd 3d] [Ad]
syyyke_mann shows a flush, Ace high
KevinThorn1 shows a flush, Ace high
syyyke_mann wins the pot ($368.40) with a flush, Ace high
KevinThorn1 adds $76.90
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $371.40 | Rake $3
Board: [Td 5c Jd 3d Ad]
Seat 1: charlyb1 (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 2: KevinThorn1 showed [5d 5h] and lost with a flush, Ace high
Seat 3: 22HELPME22 folded on the Flop
Seat 4: syyyke_mann showed [Qd Qs] and won ($368.40) with a flush, Ace high
Seat 5: Kieferrr070 (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: bbmatzen (small blind) folded before the Flop

Old 12-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Was ready to fire up a 6tabling session on tilt after yesterdays disaster (also dropped a couple of buyins @ hu sngs) but obv they were down which turned out to be a blessing - played a 6 tabling sesh on stars instead for ~ 1.5hours and made ~ $422 or 4+buyins. Was a good session, think im really getting better at hand reading in relation to cash games, think my brain was alert throughout and as i feel like a little bit of a break i just ended it which is another good sign im mentally where i need to be.

Here is my garf of 100nl so far
Attached Images
File Type: jpg garf.jpg (73.5 KB, 213 views)

Old 12-28-2009, 08:08 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Since tilt was back up played a 90ish minute 6tabling session there and it started very badly - got stacked in a couple of spots but it didnt affect me at all and i felt like i was mentally fine to continue, grinded it back to even then got stacked once again in a silly spot where i misplayed AKpre vs a nitty reg but after some more grinding and some nice plays/holds/coolers i was able to finsih the session + $260 which im vvvvvvvvvhappy with - managed to recoup all my losses from yesterday + a lil extra so yay.

BR's tilt - $6k stars 5k

Old 12-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Just finished up a nice 1k hand session on ftp - played for 100minutes or so -_- ended up + $364 which was nice - yesterday wasnt so good - experimented with 3tabling $50 hu sngs and it got a lil too hectic ended up tanking 4 buyins there and dropped i think 2 buyins @ 100nl on ftp aswell - including one lol spewy hand haha.

Anyway stars 4.9k - tilt 6.2k

Old 12-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

cba w/a long entry up ~ 5buyins today - new years eve is gonna be awesome gonna shottake 200nl ithink also i seem to play a much better game 4tablnig as opposed to 6 so for the near future gonna be trying this out even tho obv my h/hr will drop. cba w/ br updates everytime but will post more graphs and hem ss's here is the last graph ss i took
Attached Images
File Type: jpg garf.jpg (85.3 KB, 192 views)

Last edited by kevinthorn : 12-31-2009 at 03:33 PM.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

All refereshed and ready for 2010 - thought about maybe going for sn/sne on stars but i think im too lazy but will be grinding a ton on ftp over the next year. Todays been good made ~ $300 w/o playing many hands (1300/1400) and am managing to section of my day to several sessions per day + working out/ time for friends etc so it's good.

Also know i cant rly talk about it but rec'd $144 rb aswell which is a nice lil bonus to grinding. Going for iron man w/ bonus medals and whatnot so i can get the cash bonuses for a lil extra cash money made 2.5x the req amount of points today w/o much effort so shouldnt be a problem also made 2 bonus medals in the iron man extra scheme so ship that lulz... err what else nothing kthxbai

Old 01-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Just finished an early morning session - already made enough points for ironman for the day so cool. Session started off really wel had 3 tables of 100nl up and followed a fish i met the other day up to 200nl, made ~ $300 @ that table from a combination of the fish and regs who i somehow tilted into spewin into me. Was doing great @ my 100nl tables too, got coolered a couple of times towards the end of the session, some ssnl regs are so f'in bad lol but np still ended the session ~ +$300 over not even 500 hands.

Gonna grab some food from the store, workout and then comeback for another session hopefully things will continue to go well - can post a graph if you want..oh you dont wat? too ad you cant post here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg garf.jpg (78.2 KB, 173 views)

Old 01-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Ha da horrible session last night lost ~3buyins in like 200hands was such sigh, ran horrid, played pretty bad for the secondhalf of the session, just wasnt thinking shit through. Todays first session is going better, started down 2 buyins in just std cooler spots where i got a little ul about to finish in a sec when i make my ironman points for the day +$160 over @ 500 hands.

Deposited some $$ on stars for the reload bonus so will be grinding that out ina lil bit.

edit - finished the session +$200 (also this is all 6max for those confused by my never mentioning that lol)

Last edited by kevinthorn : 01-03-2010 at 11:17 AM.

Old 01-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Just got done w/ that stars session played 78minutes or so which earnt 189vpps so if i fit in 2 of those kinda of sessions a day should have the bonus cleared in 10days and i can move back to tilt fulltime until the next bonus (cus tilt has better rb/bonusses for me atm)
Rather fun session as sundays ones generally are, no massive hands missed alot of flops and stuff vs fish but ended about 1.5BI's up so its all good. Would have played longer but i found my mind to be wandering a bit, and i was getting the desire to read forums and shit rather than focus so i quit and am gonna go for a run and fire up a fulltilt sesh in a bit.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

played a session on ft and it was horrid everything went wrong in every pot, missed every flop etc ended down 1.5buyins cus i managed to sort of cover the gushing wound before patient went into shock as it were.
Moved over to stars, lost some big pots (backraised a squeeze ai w/ TT and ran into AK obv lost) that took me to down like $160 but slowly ground it back up - still playing atm but +$70 atm and made 410vpps towards my bonus already so yay.

edit - lol nvm shudt post these updates whilst playing lost another stack JJ<KK on 89T w/ bd fd just cant win the big pots yaknow.

re edit beat that K guy in a flip JJ>AQ aipf after he 5bet my cold4bet lol so yeh original #'s apply

Last edited by kevinthorn : 01-03-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Old 01-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Played alot more last night was going super great but got stacked a couple of times towards the end which was unfortunate still a +day tho and on track for ironman obv.
From now on gona fade 1 $200nl table into every session as im rolled for the lvl and am just being a nit - this guy was a reg, was just waiting for him to spas vs me so games seem beatable lol
Tho the amazing games w/ all the xmas new years fish are over and you can see the difference :/ lots of regfest tables atm esp @ 100nl but its np most 100nl regs are lolbad

Full Tilt Poker Game #17327816982: Table Broxton (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 9:56:07 ET - 2010/01/04
Seat 1: J10BLN ($252.95)
Seat 2: virus_cake ($200)
Seat 3: losttotheriver ($446.10)
Seat 4: FritzPanzer ($40)
Seat 5: grrrrrbuuuuu ($213.35)
Seat 6: KevinThorn1 ($200)
J10BLN posts the small blind of $1
virus_cake posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to KevinThorn1 [2c 2d]
losttotheriver has 15 seconds left to act
losttotheriver folds
FritzPanzer folds
grrrrrbuuuuu has 15 seconds left to act
grrrrrbuuuuu folds
KevinThorn1 raises to $5
J10BLN calls $4
virus_cake folds
virus_cake adds $2
*** FLOP *** [9h Qs 2s]
J10BLN checks
KevinThorn1 bets $9
J10BLN raises to $32
KevinThorn1 raises to $195, and is all in
J10BLN has 15 seconds left to act
J10BLN has requested TIME
J10BLN calls $163
KevinThorn1 shows [2c 2d]
J10BLN shows [4c 4s]
*** TURN *** [9h Qs 2s] [3s]
*** RIVER *** [9h Qs 2s 3s] [Tc]
KevinThorn1 shows three of a kind, Twos
J10BLN shows a pair of Fours
KevinThorn1 wins the pot ($399) with three of a kind, Twos
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $402 | Rake $3
Board: [9h Qs 2s 3s Tc]
Seat 1: J10BLN (small blind) showed [4c 4s] and lost with a pair of Fours
Seat 2: virus_cake (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: losttotheriver didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: FritzPanzer didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: grrrrrbuuuuu didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: KevinThorn1 (button) showed [2c 2d] and won ($399) with three of a kind, Twos

Last edited by kevinthorn : 01-04-2010 at 03:04 PM.

Old 01-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Just finished my session on tilt was +$300 or so but lost a $405 pot @ the 200nl table KK<AQs apparently flatting cold 4bets and floppingg fds is in this month but np finished the session +$30 gonna take a lil breka then probably fire up a stars session later. Made ironman targets for today aswell obv

Old 01-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

hmm last 3 days meh lost 2 buyins on monday, didnt play a single hand yesterday hung out w/ friends etc and then today down ~ 2-3buyins mainly cus i got stacked @ 200nl was just a silly play by me, gonna take a lil break and get back on it

Old 01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

just played a small sesh to try and at least reach my ironman points, dropped out 200nl for now jsut incase im not on top of my game w/o realising it. Down ~ a buyin this session on just a std cooler QQ<AA btn vs bb he d/c down to 12 seconds when i 3bet too dammit

edit - oh heres my not so sexy graph, only fair to post it when things are bad too, no point having a biassed blog -_- hopefully can turn things arnd soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg garf.jpg (71.6 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by kevinthorn : 01-06-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Wow never before have i been so happy with a $71 profit in a session -_-
Played for 2 hours and it started off like crazy bad dropped half a stack early AK<AJ aipf then a full stack next hand to same guy obv KJ<53s ai on 5J2x turn got stacked in a couple of other spots too AA<JJ and KK<44 was down i think $300 or so (playing only 4 tables of $100nl lol) at a point, mentally i remained strong and continued to grind out and not make ahh fck it plays.
Slowly things began to turn around, and i eman slowly id lose JJ<A9 vs a shortstack but then have AA hold vs AK for 100bbs and so on.

Gaathered some good reads on a couple of fish as the session went on and was able to make a decent amount of $ of those, got kidna spoilt by how good the xmas tables were, kinda reg festy at this time of day now but not too bothered by 100nl regs as they suck for the mostpart. Will poist a graph of just this session in a sec - already made my ironman points today and cleared the $125 ironman bonus from last year but they didnt pay me yet so will have to talk to them about that.
gonna have some lunch and workout then prob fire up a stars sesh and get back to clearing that reload bonus.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g.jpg (73.5 KB, 114 views)

Old 01-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Just finished up a stars session wasnt too eventufl in terms of swings which after earlier is good for my heart -_- finished + like $35
Had some fun battles with the stars regs which for the most part i came out on top in - inc a sucessful 5bet ai w/ 22 lol. Maintained silverstar which is pretty irellevent for me but w/e cant hurt, and cleared my 1st stellar reward thing so another $10 there - 729vpps cleared towards the reload bonus (needs 3k total) so getting there. Breaking for a bit then seeing if i wanna ge tback on it or not.

Old 01-07-2010, 11:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

no real update other than to say i just rec'd my $125 iron man bonus which is vnice @ this time and have requested an avatar change on stars -_-

Old 01-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Just concluded my first ft sesh of the day, cleared my req ironman points but was a pretty uneventful session dont think i won or lost any post above 40bbs - finished up like $51 or so, going out this evening but free all day so small break, gonna put some minted lamb grill steaks on then fire up a stars session i reckon. Might hassle stars suppport to manually approve my new avatar like i always do lol

Old 01-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Just finished a stars session was a bit up and down but worked out well in the end, started off badly lost KK<AA early and some other 3bets and stuff didnt work out. Then won JJ>AQ for a stack aipf before losing it 3 hands later QQ<AK aipf sigh but np ground it out and managed to suckout in a cooler spot for a stack AQ>AK where i thought the dynamics were perfect for a 5bet shove.
Was vswingy had a guy at my table for a bit 3betting to 70bbs and shoving $120 into $8 pots lol was fun - til he busted :/ finished the session +$131 and im +$182 for the day.
932vpps into cealring my bonus so cool, not sure if i have time for another session before i go out, m aybe a small one on tilt idk. Oh and they approved my avatar yay!

Old 01-09-2010, 08:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

yik started off a 4tabling ft session down two buyins in 30hands lol had 99<KK on Kx922 board flatted raise pre sigh and other was where he has a draw like 99% of the time vs my tp and isntead he had like a rivered two pair i still dk how lol.
Trying out 6 tabling again cus hands wise 4 tabling just doesnt get it done, was down ~$260 at a point then slowly ground it back up (as usual it seems lol) was + $60 towards the end of the sesh then started running cold again. QQ<AA, AK<QQ and another cooler that i forgot means i finish the session -$288 which is fun, gonna fire up a stars sesh in a lil bit. Got this weeks rb payment yesterday - was $176ish which was a nice lil boost also still on track for ironman - might play some mtts tomorrow idk.

Old 01-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

lol worst day evs could bore you w/ generic badbeat sotries but you've all been there. The ol cant win no matter what you do KK<A9 all in on 9xx blah blah down $420 for the day atm, weee

Old 01-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

still running awfully for the most part but managed to hold in a couple of key spots towards the end of that session and managed to claw back losses to a point where i'm only -$198 on the day, far from ideal but could be worse i suppose lets hope sunday holds many surprises

Old 01-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

stillrunning like a cripple whos been dead for a couple of weeks down like $270 today but just shipped a $50 satelite to the sunday brawl which is like +$200 as im not playing, gonna break then maybe fire up another session or maybe not idk.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

just grinded out my ironman points not playin a single hand more just life til;ting downswing lol down 4 buyins in cash brawl sat saved me a lil but still lol @ thse oh god im turning into phoenixrising

Full Tilt Poker Game #17495475082: Table Evergreen (6 max) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:03:47 ET - 2010/01/10
Seat 1: KevinThorn1 ($117.90)
Seat 2: Raisyrosi ($104.55)
Seat 3: marcianisanico ($24.50)
Seat 4: WehNoSu ($206.10)
Seat 5: Gforce786 ($100)
Seat 6: joshuaashtondzl ($100)
marcianisanico posts the small blind of $0.50
WehNoSu posts the big blind of $1
5 seconds left to act
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to KevinThorn1 [Qd Kd]
joshuaashtondzl raises to $4
KevinThorn1 calls $4
Raisyrosi folds
marcianisanico calls $3.50
WehNoSu folds
*** FLOP *** [6d Jd 9d]
marcianisanico checks
joshuaashtondzl bets $6
KevinThorn1 raises to $19
marcianisanico raises to $20.50, and is all in
joshuaashtondzl raises to $96, and is all in
KevinThorn1 calls $77
joshuaashtondzl shows [9h 9c]
KevinThorn1 shows [Qd Kd]
marcianisanico shows [8d 2d]
*** TURN *** [6d Jd 9d] [5h]
*** RIVER *** [6d Jd 9d 5h] [Jh]
joshuaashtondzl shows a full house, Nines full of Jacks
KevinThorn1 shows a flush, King high
joshuaashtondzl wins the side pot ($151) with a full house, Nines full of Jacks
marcianisanico shows a flush, Jack high
joshuaashtondzl wins the main pot ($71.50) with a full house, Nines full of Jacks
KevinThorn1 adds $82.10
marcianisanico is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $225.50 Main pot $74.50. Side pot $151. | Rake $3
Board: [6d Jd 9d 5h Jh]
Seat 1: KevinThorn1 showed [Qd Kd] and lost with a flush, King high
Seat 2: Raisyrosi (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: marcianisanico (small blind) showed [8d 2d] and lost with a flush, Jack high
Seat 4: WehNoSu (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 5: Gforce786 is sitting out
Seat 6: joshuaashtondzl showed [9h 9c] and won ($222.50) with a full house, Nines full of Jacks

Old 01-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Downswing continues, been reviewing pretty much every session to see if its mistakes or variance and for the mostpart its just variance it would seem :/ tho plugged a few smaller leaks its nothing compared to what im losing lol.
Fired up a small session tonight after been out all day (got laid ealrier which was nice ) -$254 for this session, just watching all my hard work go down the drain not a big fan of ev graphs but for the record and all

edit wee just dropped 2 more buyins 2pair<set vs fish both times, mentally im normally quite strong these days but there's a limit i mean idk just wtf
Attached Images
File Type: jpg garf.jpg (84.8 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by kevinthorn : 01-12-2010 at 01:55 AM.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker