Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2011, 04:53 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

hasn't been a lot of time for poker lately. Did get a few plo freerolls in lately - only 4 in the last couple of days and got two 3rds. So for a total of about 10 games, I have finished 3rd 3 times for a grand total of 2.25, my new br. I like playing online again though and am real happy to goof off playing these freerolls. It is better than nothing, but just been busy with some work and my wonderful relationship that is going amazingly well. It is hard to find a good block of time to play more than a couple games atm. I think I am going to quit my job actually, which will mean more time, but I need to get another one asap, so who knows what will happen in the near future. I just had another awful day at work and want to do something different - too many days of headache for low pay makes me unhappy.
A few days of surf this fall, some real good, and have been taking my girlfriend and her sons surfing a fair amount as well. It is always good to be in the ocean!

Old 12-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I guess this post could be called Tomano FML
After surfing yesterday, I stopped by my Mom's to feed the cats while she's away, fire up the computer and log onto Hero to see if any games are going on. I get like 5 mtts (2.20 turbo KO, 1.10 and the 3 .33 centers) and 2 sngs (plo freeroll and a .60) going. Pretty much lose every flip and end up with only a .33 cent Horse and .33 cent PLO left, but sitting pretty in those. The problem is that the structure is too good and I end up playing for a lot longer than anticipated, get 5th in horse for $2.40 and was sitting 5/5 after losing a big pot in plo, so I jetted out of there, but too late. I missed dinner with the gf and her boys, she gets pissed and pretty much destroys any argument I have for playing, other than I enjoy it, cuz really, how can I justify spending 3 hours in front of a computer screen playing poker and basically breaking even? Her argument is that there are plenty of better ways to spend that 3 hours (and equated it to what if she watched soap operas everyday to wind down) and I guess what makes me so bummed is that I think she is right. There are a lot of things I could be doing rather than playing for a few bucks. But I love poker! Anyways, had trouble getting to sleep last night thinking about it and still am down in the dumps.
So BR update - $85 or so on Hero. Guess I'll just play some bigger mtts with it either hit big or lose it all, then wait for regulation, cuz I really do love my woman. She is very supportive of the most important luxury in my life - my surfing.

Old 01-18-2012, 02:32 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Time for a new pic!

not a lot of poker lately for me. Did get 5th in a 5.50 ko mtt a week ago, and min-cashed it today, and my br is up over $120 atm.
In other news, I am totally and completely in love! I think I am going to marry this woman. Just sayin!

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker