Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Stakes Available
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2015, 04:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo
Default $20 stake for daniel.bin69

Stake Agreement

By replying in this thread you agree to the following terms/conditions :-
1) The stake terms are Stakeback + 50%.
2) The money (Stakeback + 50%) will be returned to me, the staker, within 1 hour of being knocked out (or winning) the tournament.
3) Any other requirement I state below or in the body of this post.
Post every bust hand

$20 stake to play:
20 $.50 45 man
10 $1 180 man (non-turbo)

Halfway the stake (preferably 10 and 5 tournamens of each) I want all the hand histories of the 15 tournaments.
I will go through them and discuss some of the hands.
Same after the final 15 tournaments.

Apply below

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-19-2015, 04:33 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
daniel.bin69 Poker Forum Rookie

ok i apply and agree

Old 04-19-2015, 04:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker

Sent

Good luck!

Old 04-19-2015, 06:19 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

money recieved

will start tomorrow

Old 04-21-2015, 02:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.bin69 View Post
money recieved

will start tomorrow
i see on sharkscope hes played 3.30 and 2.20s since u sent the money spungo might wanna fill out a potental roll here

Old 04-21-2015, 02:46 PM

Staker Points: 225.01
TPS: 44.8
Game of choice : hl hol
Fav. Online Player : nutpopper
Fav. Pro : daniel
ravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to ravens fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
i see on sharkscope hes played 3.30 and 2.20s since u sent the money spungo might wanna fill out a potental roll here
Wow sad

Old 04-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

daniel, daniel, where are you?

Where's KT?

Old 04-21-2015, 06:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
This doesn't look promising
Thanks for checking this!

Old 04-22-2015, 03:31 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

Hey guys, sorry have had computer problems so just been playing the odd mtt on my phone, it's back up and running now so kicking it off today

Old 04-22-2015, 10:41 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

gl buddy

Old 04-22-2015, 01:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Hey guys, sorry have had computer problems so just been playing the odd mtt on my phone, it's back up and running now so kicking it off today
yh good luck

Old 04-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
I hope you prove I wrong, 'cause right now I'm just thinking of how big of a lying piece of shit you are and how much I regret for even replying to you

Where's KT?

Old 05-06-2016, 08:21 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert

this guy was looking for a stake on 2+2
spungo you ever get your money back?

Old 05-07-2016, 03:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

No I didn't

Old 05-07-2016, 11:09 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert

its only 20 but still sorry to hear!

will warn those on his 2+2 posts.

Old 05-08-2016, 10:01 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Keith Poker Forum Rookie

daniel is now posting stake requests on pokermarket. I have left him a comment to say that this stake is still outstanding and other stakers to beware.

-https://pokermarket.com/staking.php#/tournament/3674
His profile page -https://pokermarket.com/profile.php#/profile/2398/staking will show you the new stakes he has open for sale if you want to comment on them.

Last edited by RiverWheel : 05-18-2016 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Removed live links

Old 05-10-2016, 09:32 PM

Staker Points: 0
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : Caio Pessagno
Fav. Pro : ElkY
FaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living LegendFaelN Poker Forum Living Legend

sick guy

Old 05-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
daniel is now posting stake requests on pokermarket. I have left him a comment to say that this stake is still outstanding and other stakers to beware.

-https://pokermarket.com/staking.php#/tournament/3674
His profile page -https://pokermarket.com/profile.php#/profile/2398/staking will show you the new stakes he has open for sale if you want to comment on them.
Thanks for that Keith.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:35 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Keith Poker Forum Rookie

received a PM from daniel on Pokermarket today . Hopefully he is being genuine and not hoping that surfers would stay down and his willingness to repay would get favourable treatment without having to repay.

Daniels message includes his skype so hopefully spungo see the message i have sent his skype id to spungo by PM.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

spungo dont have skype keith ill let dr.j know tho thanks

Old 05-20-2016, 02:49 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Default all settled

hey guys so i want to clear my name and settle everything, so i have sent the money to spungo, i got his stars name from his profile on this site, please confirm you have recieved this money mate, and sorry again

Old 05-20-2016, 02:51 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 

here are the screenshots to prove the transfer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (29).jpg (38.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (30).jpg (39.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (31).jpg (39.0 KB, 16 views)

Old 05-20-2016, 02:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Hey guys!

I just received the 20 dollars back from daniel.bin69
Thanks a lot for posting on 2+2 and pokermarket!!
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have seen the money back otherwise.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:34 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Glad this was settled. Thanks again to Keith for helping out.

Old 05-21-2016, 10:04 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Awesome, that it all has been solved

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker