Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Hand Analysis > Texas Holdem Tournament Hands
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2014, 04:35 AM

Staker Points: 53.64
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : 666bonez187
bonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legend
Default 30bb open jammer

sorry can't find the hh.....

what should we do here... and is our decision different if we are last to act?

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...358_4137832F4B

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

It does make a difference but there's no way I'm folding this hand v this guy.

Old 05-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

It's not that great a spot rly . IF we're 55-60% ? against his range then we make about 200 chips v him . But no one behind is ever going to call with worse and there is a chance that someone has QQ-AA . I think it's about 6% chance. And then we'd be getting it in bad for 3k chips (unless we put in 1K and fold) .

And we might not be 55-60% v this guy's range because he might only do this with small pairs or something .

Think I'd prefer a fold tbh just because we have a decent stack and we don't have a huge edge with AKo here (hard to put him on a range obv) and we run the risk of getting in 60%+ of our stack against someone still to act .

If we're last to act then yeh its a nobrainer call rly

Last edited by Frogman3 : 05-21-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

a bit risky with all the action behind...you have an off suit drawing hand even late depending on history...

Old 06-22-2014, 04:55 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : full tilt poker
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Pro : D. Negreanu
3betu Poker Forum Expert3betu Poker Forum Expert3betu Poker Forum Expert3betu Poker Forum Expert3betu Poker Forum Expert3betu Poker Forum Expert3betu Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via Skype™ to 3betu

I really dont see me folding AK to him. Situation like this, calling all day.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:50 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Carbon
Game of choice : NLH & Razz
tARsh Best Poker Forum Member ContendertARsh Best Poker Forum Member ContendertARsh Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to tARsh Send a message via Skype™ to tARsh

I didn't watch past seeing Heros hole cards, clearly a fold in these circumstances 100%.

Unless it was a rebuy and I missed that.

Old 06-28-2014, 04:16 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
FluAnt Poker Forum Rookie

I would fold. This is more of an unknown risk, and it is better to take more calculated risks

Old 06-28-2014, 04:40 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i agree with the fold with AK

heres a question, what would be the lowest pair you can play here? AA and KK are a given, QQ must be too, how about JJ and TT? 99 is surely a fold

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 07-06-2014, 07:24 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Carbon
Game of choice : NLH & Razz
tARsh Best Poker Forum Member ContendertARsh Best Poker Forum Member ContendertARsh Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to tARsh Send a message via Skype™ to tARsh

Queens are technically the cutoff I think, and of course it's an open re-push for iso and bite the bullet if a cooler.
Way too much action behind.

Old 05-17-2015, 03:25 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Mtlpokerking Poker Forum ExpertMtlpokerking Poker Forum ExpertMtlpokerking Poker Forum ExpertMtlpokerking Poker Forum ExpertMtlpokerking Poker Forum ExpertMtlpokerking Poker Forum ExpertMtlpokerking Poker Forum Expert

this early on I'm fine with calling, that and these 55s tend to get really weak fields due to the satties so I'm not overly concerned with being crushed that often here. As for left to act, I dont think calling and folding to a 3b from a tighter player afterwards is bad either. Interestingly, ICMizer puts it at -32 chips overall if we call and we give him a range of something like 22+, AQo+, AJs+ but in practice I'm still calling.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:50 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

I fold. There will be better spots.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
i agree with the fold with AK

heres a question, what would be the lowest pair you can play here? AA and KK are a given, QQ must be too, how about JJ and TT? 99 is surely a fold
Probably JJ.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker