Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Rails
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

If this is a regular Stake Rail then the staker should use Stake Ref 104886 to submit the result

Old 05-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice
Default DrJ's 2015 Vegas Rail

BAS Rail
BAS Reference: 104872
Starting Bankroll ($): 6000

DrJustice - rest
Nighttrain - $700 In Vegas
Spungo - $300 Received
VBC - $250 Received
Leafs - $250 In Vegas
Char - $100 Received
Jappie - $62 not received after swap return
Tomano - $60 Via Wayne

Offsite investors:
A&A $250 Received

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-29-2015, 06:35 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

After we all settled in Vegas, we played the RIO Deepstack yesterday.
Around the start it was pretty much a rollercoaster, but here are some highlights of the game.
I was on the BB and the action got folded to the button who raised it to 450 (blinds 100/200), putting in 1K chip, he looked like weak, so i 3b to 1300 in the BB with QJ. Somehow the dealer gave some change to the button, so i thought he put in another 1K chip. Dealer dealt the flop AKT rainbow, so pretty awesome flop. But the dealer missed my 3b, despite me saying raise and putting in 1k chip and 3 $100 chips. Floor got called and and it was ruled that he still could call the 1300, but there would be dealt a new flop. So he called and the new flop was 9T3, so instead of checking with the nuts, i decided to cbet and took down the pot, but still pretty annoying.
I don't remember a lot afterwards but i build my stack up to 40K. Then i won a flop and rebuild to 100K
Another hand i remember was like when we were somewhat deeper. I was holding KK and opened to prob around 8500 at 2K/4K, i got 2 callers. Flop was A63, decided to fire an attempt to take it down, but the HJ/CO called, BB folded. Turn went c/c, but river villain fired like 23K, so i opted to fold.
Then closer to the bubble after blinding down a ton i found 22 in the BB. UTG +2 raised to 12K, CO called and i opted to shove for around 70K, UTG +2 folded. However CO opted to Tank call with TT lol. But i binked the river and had a good stack. Further close to the bubble i got Back to Back AA to knock out to shorties and then i was over 200K. Playing some hands i managed to stay around 150K-200K, but blinds kept getting higher and higher. Once we reached 8K/16K i got an unopened spot with 64s on SB and jammed and got snapped by TT. Final result was 50th for $500. So all in all a nice to start of with a cash, but a little disapointing, when there is $30K for first.

Starting BR: $6000
Running BR: $6265

#1 28/5: RIO Deepstack 50/829 +$265

Old 05-31-2015, 12:33 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $5700

#2 30/5: RIO WSOP Colossus ?/20000+ -$565

Started pretty well, managed to build my stack up to 9500, then i started to miss flops and draws. Got back down to 6000. From that point on i managed to maintain my stack for a while, maybe losing a few pots around 75/150. Missed another flop w AQ, got down to 3500, then got up to 5K, then got down to 4K. Bust hand i had about 3400 and shoved ATo and got called by AK.

Old 06-02-2015, 07:03 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $5215

#3 31/5: RIO 6PM Deepstack ?/1377 -$185
#4 1/6:GN $150 270/340 -$300 2 Entries

Yesterday i had a hard time being carddead as well as missing some draws and flops. Today was even more insane.
On my first tabe i ran so horrid. Lost QQ to A5, QQ to Ax and JJ to KT. Still managed to survive all these allins, but 3b shoved into QQ w Q9.
2nd entry i build my stack up to 27K, but after the 2nd break i lost 99 to A7 and then i got 66 vs AK and A9, both lost on the river

Old 06-03-2015, 02:14 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Wink

Running BR: $4980

#5 2/6: RIO $235 deepstack ?/1760

In a nutshell was around starting stack for about 6 levels. Then I lost AQ to A8, AK to A7 and A Q to 9Ts.

Old 06-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $4720

#5 2/6: RIO $235 deepstack ?/1918
#6 3/6: PH $130 turbo 120/192 -$260

Played a turbo double stack. First bullet got it in with QJ vs KQ on KTx I checked shoved over a pot bet and got tank called.

2nd bullet I shoved JJ into QQ for 40k+ stack.

Old 06-05-2015, 05:20 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

gl this year! Did you get the coffee? How are the other surfers doing?
can't wait for the final table update.

Old 06-05-2015, 03:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomano View Post
gl this year! Did you get the coffee? How are the other surfers doing?
can't wait for the final table update.
no coffee yet, 19th lookin like.. there was a problem with one of the bags, it fell in my grinder...so there is only the 1 bag left, keepin it away from any
strangers or things that spin....

Old 06-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willtakem View Post
no coffee yet, 19th lookin like.. there was a problem with one of the bags, it fell in my grinder...so there is only the 1 bag left, keepin it away from any
strangers or things that spin....
I hate when that happens. It's better when it is fresher anyway!

Old 06-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomano View Post
I hate when that happens. It's better when it is fresher anyway!
saved em the costa rica dark roast, lookin forward to it. the light blend was perfect for mornings..I tried to stop but there is something about that bean smell that just destroys me..

Old 06-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $5040

#1 28/5: RIO Deepstack 50/829 ($500) +$265
#7 5/6: Binion $160 110/190 -$160
#8 6/6: RIO $235 31/1160 ($950) +$480

Forgot to update the Binions tournament, but i managed to survive a bunch of levels, but my bust hand was pretty hilarious/redic. I busted 56 vs Q6 on J6xxx apperantly my check/raise turn and shove river wasn't reason enough to fold.

Yesterday we played at the Deepstack and i had quiet the deep run. Busted 31st running 88's into AA for triple average stack. Although i was on a reentry. We still made a nice profit, because i was able to stay active without that many showdowns once in the money. I got a little lucky Double Ko-ing A6 vs T8 vs KK, where i was in SB vs CO shove (T8), BB woke up with Kings, but i got an Ace on the river. Also i shove 92s from SB into A7 BB and got some chips there. The rest was mainly by 3b shoving and stealing.

Old 06-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Video impression of the first week in Vegas.

Yeah lots of Food
Surfers Poker Video Agreement - IMPORTANT NOTICE:
No media files are hosted on Surfers Poker. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE, take me to the video
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG2370.jpg (67.8 KB, 172 views)

Last edited by DrJustice : 06-07-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Old 06-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

glad to see Venski finally pop for a room....

Old 06-08-2015, 08:43 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert

any update on the canadonks dr j?

Old 06-08-2015, 10:36 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Have fuuuuuuuuuuun

And Good LUCK!

Where's KT?

Old 06-09-2015, 02:27 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $5089

#9 7/6: Aria $150 25/221 ($199) +$49

Some cliffs for last night at Aria. Starting losing pots to a point where is was down to 3600. One of the things that happened is that a 3bet was declined by the Dealer because one of my 500 chips got stuck in my hand and it fell like 4 inches away from the betting line, which was quiet a wide stretch from my seat. Anyways from that point on i made a comeback with JTs vs AA on KQT9x and JTs vs 56o on JT56x. After that i won some more hands and build my stack to about 60K from that point on i think i have been pretty carddead for about 2,5 hours. At one point before the money i folded TT after opening and facing a 3bet and a 4bet. They got it in with AK and AA.
So in a nutshell because of jamming some unopened spots i managed to mincash it for $199. Not bad having 3 cashes in 9 tournaments, the big one is still coming.

As far as the two Canadonks, they haven't been cashing any tournaments. Mick played a cashgame yesterday and ended up $50ish.

Old 06-09-2015, 07:29 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPoo8 View Post
any update on the canadonks dr j?
We've had some rough variance come our way for the most part. Mick bubbled in the first Rio deep stack where DrJ cashed, and has built up some decent stacks in a few other tourneys as well. My best run so far was busting around 6.5 hours into a Rio deep stack QQ<AKhh for an above average stack. Other than that I've had some cooler type bust hands like AA<45hh on 44K, AJ<67cc all In pre, KK<57o on 486hh, AJ<A8o all in pre. Small sample so far, hoping to break through soon. Feeling very comfortable on most tables and focusing very hard on how to exploit unique opponents.

Old 06-09-2015, 07:55 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert

still early guys.
glgl

Old 06-12-2015, 03:31 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $3784

#10 9/6: PH $300 100k -$600
#11 10/6: RIO $235 deepstack -$470
#12 12/6: RIO $235 deepstack -$235

Haven't updated this for my last few tourneys, but I haven't been running too well. At the PH, I fired two bullets. The 2nd i ran onto QQ w 8 vs someone who was opening 80% of the hands. He counterfeited my KQ w Q7 on the river before.

Yesterday I couldn't do anything, got premiums and lost most of them. Also lost w A bunch of massive draws, but they didn't get there.
Today I was doing pretty fine. Was playing around 60k, then I opened QTs to 3300 and I called an all in on the flop for 27k on 5s8sJ and missed for a 100k stack. My bust hand I had about 30k on the BB. And there was a raise and 2callers, so I called along w 76o. Flop was 662 so I check and co bets 5k. Btn calls and I call. Turn is a blank J it checks around. River is 8. I shove for 20k ish and get a call from 88.

Last edited by DrJustice : 06-12-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Old 06-16-2015, 05:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $3334

#13 13/6: Aria $150 7pm -$150
#14 15/6: GN $150 1pm -$300

Old 06-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $3134

#13 13/6: Aria $150 7pm -$110

#15 16/6: GN $240 8game 22/123 -$240

Had a great time playing the 8game, was doing pretty well at the start crushing the table. build my stack up to about 26k, then i lost a big PLO hand with AJ89 vs QQ89 on T763. Villain rivered a flush, then i was down to 7k. Build it up pretty good to around 11K, then i won a massive pot in Stud with Ks9s2s, got another spade on the 4th and then i filled up as a full house. Then i grinded my 30K stack further up to 50K and stayed around that stack quiet a while. Then i had some unlucky stuff in O8 and 27TD to go down to 25K, which i build back up to 55K. With the blinds getting higher i got rivered / 7th street a lot to go down to 40K then i lost JQJ vs 772 in Stud to be left short. I managed to survive a bit, then i lost a hand in Stud8.

Old 06-19-2015, 02:48 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $2834

#16 18/6: GN $150 1pm ?/229 -$300

Old 06-19-2015, 06:40 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Running BR: $2834

don't know if I want to know

Old 06-21-2015, 04:48 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

]Starting BR: $6000
Running BR: $2599

#17 20/6: RIO deepstack 200ish/1122 -$235

Old 06-24-2015, 12:50 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $2099

#18 23/6: GN $350 PLO8 -$350
#19 23/6: GN $150 NLHE -$150

Lost the O8 w A draw all in on flop for about double average stack.
After I busted I jumped in the $150 holdem and build a stack. Missed a potential big pot when I missed with 89 on 762. Then I lost a flip for almost 45k pot with AQs vs JJ.

Old 06-25-2015, 10:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $1859

#20 25/6: GN $240 NL HORSE 14/47 -$240

Played a NL Horse which was very interesting game.
Too bad a missed a 17 outer for a 64K scoop pot After that i got short and made a move in Razz, but i made a full house .

Old 06-28-2015, 12:57 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Running BR: $1424

#20 25/6: GN $240 NL HORSE 14/47 -$240
#21 26/6: RIO $235 deepstack -$235
#22 27/6: RIO $235 deepstack -$235

Old 07-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Doing the math later!

Here is a video compilation of our Las Vegas trip 2015

No media files are hosted on Surfers Poker. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.

Old 07-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Unfortunally my trip didn't end as well as i hoped. All Surfers had to deal with the variance and deal with a lot of bad beats/coolers. If thinks the cards would fall our way, we would have done much better.
Also the Dutch greed foundation gets 29% of my biggest cash ($950).

Ending Roll: $1150
Ill proceed with cash-outs as soon as i can.

Old 07-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Doing the math later!

Here is a video compilation of our Las Vegas trip 2015

t's like I wasn't even there

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker