Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Doing rly well at 25-50nl zoom (mostly 50) but as soon as I try some 100nl I seem to have a bad session oh well , pleased with my progress anyway

Played an mtt grind yesterday for the first time in ages and chopped a 5quad for $1150 so that was a bonus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BLog Chart 1.JPG (49.3 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg BLOG GRAPH 7.JPG (75.7 KB, 64 views)

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker

Surfers Poker - Poker Forum Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Surfers Poker - Poker Forum database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.surferspoker.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.surferspoker.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.