Old 06-09-2009, 11:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 854.92
TPS: 357.255
Game of choice : Chicago-hi
shimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Poker
Default Pogo for the Green Room 2009

I know I'll get blasted for this post, but whatever.

Pogo has been a member of the forum for over two years. Although he might be an arse at times, I do think that he contributes significantly to the forum on many positive levels. He has 10 referrals to the site.

Yes, I often disagree with him, but that's a part of life. If everyone were in agreement, we would never have progress.

Sure, once in a while he does something extremely puerile (like stomping out of the room saying "I'm never coming back unless [blank]"), but overall, I do feel that he's done a great job as a member.

Perhaps if there were something akin to a probationary Green Room membership, Pogo should be given this level of access. Honestly, I think Surfers is/was a big part of Pogo's online life, and I definitely believe Pogo is/was a big part of Surfers.

So, once again (this time in 2009), I implore you, allow xxPOGOxx into the Green Room.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker