Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2014, 01:24 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar WSOSP No.12

The 12th WSOSP (World Series of Surfers Poker) will take place from the 6th to the 20th of July 2014. 6 shiny gold bling bracelets are up for grabs.

Sun 6th July
Event 1: 8-Game 14.00 ET ID: 920978501
Event 2: PLO 16.00 ET ID: 920979147

Sun 13th July
Event 3: HORSE 14.00 ET ID: 920980026
Event 4: NL 2-7 16.00 ET ID: 920980680

Sun 20th July
Event 5: PLO8 14.00 ET ID: 920981344
Event 6: NLHE Main Event 16.00 ET ID: 920981812

All are $3.30 buy-ins, except No.6 which is $5.50.
All are on Pokerstars, under the Private tab.
The password for all events is in the Passwords forum.
Bracelet winners will also get access to the Buy-a-share forum.

The Player of the Series will also get $15.00. This will be based on 3 points for a bracelet and 1.49 points for a 2nd place, with 1 bonus point for the Main Event winner.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 06-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

The most coveted prizes/blings in the world.

Where's KT?

Old 06-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
The 12th WSOSP (World Series of Surfers Poker) will take place from the 6th to the 20th of July 2014. 6 shiny gold bling bracelets are up for grabs.

Sun 6th July

Sun 13th July

Sun 20th July

The Player of the Series will also get $15.00. This will be based on 3 points for a bracelet and 1.49 points for a 2nd place, with 1 bonus point for the Main Event winner.
Sun 20th July
cant play this m/e ill be out doubt rob will play either its our bday its on

Old 07-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Starts on Sunday
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 07-06-2014, 04:46 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Gnagflow76 Poker Forum Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post

Sun 6th July

Sun 13th July

Sun 20th July

We find I the Passwords forum?

Old 07-07-2014, 03:17 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

venice i think ud be better reschduling this for when vegas guys are back

Old 07-13-2014, 07:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Just 1 hour left to register for the big No Limit 2-7 Single Draw tournament.
ID: 920980680

Old 07-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

HORSE has been cancelled

2-7 will take place, tho

Where's KT?

Old 07-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Final 2 events today, incl the main event. Good luck all

Old 07-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 1837.65
TPS: 332.33
Plays at : Bodoms azz
Fav. Online Player : Jappie007
Fav. Pro : Ray Romano
Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker

is anyone going to even play?

Old 07-20-2014, 06:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

I just registered, but am lonely in both tournaments :-(

join UP!!!

Where's KT?

Old 07-20-2014, 07:09 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
I just registered, but am lonely in both tournaments :-(

join UP!!!
need at least 3 people to join so I declare myself the champion of the pl08 or the very least the co champion. We will see what happens with the ME and btw iam J_D_C

Last edited by Jay_Are_Pee : 07-20-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Are_Pee View Post
need at least 3 people to join so I declare myself the champion of the pl08 or the very least the co champion. We will see what happens with the ME and btw iam J_D_C
O8 cancelled

Where's KT?

Old 07-20-2014, 07:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
O8 cancelled
yeah that's why iam the champion I think people were scared to play because they knew I was going to be playing in it.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Are_Pee View Post
yeah that's why iam the champion I think people were scared to play because they knew I was going to be playing in it.
indeed

even got a few PM's about that... dem ppl tryin to boycott you

Where's KT?

Old 07-20-2014, 07:23 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
indeed

even got a few PM's about that... dem ppl tryin to boycott you
lol sh1t guess I thought I was being sneaky using a different name so people wouldn't notice but they saw right through it. Oh well me and you will have to play some heads up or something if no one else joins the ME

Old 07-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

me and Jappie HU

Pokerstars Hand #119017515597: Tournament #920981812, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2014/07/20 15:07:56 CT [2014/07/20 16:07:56 ET]
Table '920981812 1' 9-max Seat #3 is the button
Seat 2: PB-SP-SC (1080 in chips) is sitting out
Seat 3: J_D_C_1_2 (1964 in chips)
Seat 6: jappie007 (1456 in chips)
jappie007: posts small blind 10
PB-SP-SC: posts big blind 20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to J_D_C_1_2 [8s 8d]
J_D_C_1_2: raises 40 to 60
jappie007: raises 100 to 160
PB-SP-SC: folds
J_D_C_1_2: raises 140 to 300
jappie007: raises 1156 to 1456 and is all-in
J_D_C_1_2: calls 1156
*** FLOP *** [6s 5h 7s]
*** TURN *** [6s 5h 7s] [5s]
*** RIVER *** [6s 5h 7s 5s] [Kd]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
jappie007: shows [Kh Ks] (a full house, Kings full of Fives)
J_D_C_1_2: shows [8s 8d] (two pair, Eights and Fives)
jappie007 collected 2932 from pot
J_D_C_1_2 said, "nh"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2932 | Rake 0
Board [6s 5h 7s 5s Kd]
Seat 2: PB-SP-SC (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: J_D_C_1_2 (button) showed [8s 8d] and lost with two pair, Eights and Fives
Seat 6: jappie007 (small blind) showed [Kh Ks] and won (2932) with a full house, Kings full of Fives

then PB who has been sitting out all tournament plays his first hand and kicks me out.

Pokerstars Hand #119017582422: Tournament #920981812, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2014/07/20 15:09:05 CT [2014/07/20 16:09:05 ET]
Table '920981812 1' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
Seat 2: PB-SP-SC (1030 in chips)
Seat 3: J_D_C_1_2 (438 in chips)
Seat 6: jappie007 (3032 in chips)
PB-SP-SC: posts small blind 10
J_D_C_1_2: posts big blind 20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to J_D_C_1_2 [6d Ad]
jappie007: folds
PB-SP-SC: raises 1010 to 1030 and is all-in
J_D_C_1_2: calls 418 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (592) returned to PB-SP-SC
*** FLOP *** [7h As 7s]
*** TURN *** [7h As 7s] [Qh]
*** RIVER *** [7h As 7s Qh] [Kh]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
PB-SP-SC: shows [Qc Qs] (a full house, Queens full of Sevens)
J_D_C_1_2: shows [6d Ad] (two pair, Aces and Sevens)
PB-SP-SC collected 876 from pot
J_D_C_1_2 finished the tournament in 3rd place and received $3.00.
PB-SP-SC said, "lol"
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 876 | Rake 0
Board [7h As 7s Qh Kh]
Seat 2: PB-SP-SC (small blind) showed [Qc Qs] and won (876) with a full house, Queens full of Sevens
Seat 3: J_D_C_1_2 (big blind) showed [6d Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Sevens
Seat 6: jappie007 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Old 07-20-2014, 10:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

welcome to hell, young man

jappie took it down, tho - ez game

Where's KT?

Old 07-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

so I guess Jappie is the grand winner of the internet.
If that's the case congrats on winning the inter webs Jappie

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker