Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Strategy and Tips
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2014, 11:50 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
garrettpontes Poker Forum Rookie
Default How can I learn more?

Hello all guys.. I was getting training from pokerzion and leakbuster. It was pretty good. I think this is my time to play poker. Can you suggest me how can I learn more to play best?

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Take that dust buster product you insist on spamming in every single post you make and burn it. Then take the hot ashes and sit on top of them whilst chanting "poker gods, poker gods, where art thou". Then soak your bottom in cold water for 15 mins. Then repeat until a marketing budget rises from the ashes.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 05-13-2014, 03:51 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

How about tepid water? I really don't care for soaking my bum in cold water unless it be for the sole purpose of riding uncrowded waves. I believe in the poker gods ability to make me a superstar tho

Old 05-22-2014, 07:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 8713
TPS: 0
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Froggy
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
soletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Pokersoletitbe Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to soletitbe

"poker gods, poker gods, where art thou".? If anyone finds out please send me a heads up. I know a good Taxidermist and have a some room on my wall for them.

Old 10-21-2014, 06:03 PM
On Probation

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
TovaBilich has a lot of hatersTovaBilich has a lot of hatersTovaBilich has a lot of haters

You can practice more and more by playing poker to improve your skill. Post your hands in the hand analysis section to discuss about your game. Leak Buster is Holdem Manager's poker database analysis application which can help you to discover and prevent your recurring mistakes and learn new winning strategies.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker