Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Strategy and Tips
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 6177.08
TPS: 650
Plays at : FullTilt, f*ck Stars
Game of choice : HU SNG
DQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default best euro site

What is the best euro site to play on at the moment?? Lowest rake, most fish, highest stakes etc. etc.

i played on betfair for a while. Thinking of moving my funds away from PS.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-25-2011, 08:30 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

Well, I would have to say Titan... The traffic is decent, they have nice offers for their customers, they keep calling me on the phone with offers, bonuses, even several no deposit bonuses, just because once I reached the silver status... The only problem, their software seems very slow, and seems to clutter my internet connection to the point where it gets discon every five minutes or so. IDK if this is just my pc or it is some kind of software issue... But, fwiw I also never had problems withdrawing money from there, never waited more than 30ish hours for wd to moneybookers. So yeah, if software is not giving you hell, than I'd defo go with Titan. My 5c

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Last edited by MrHoliday : 05-25-2011 at 08:33 AM.

Old 05-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Titan and Party Poker

William Hill also a good alternative to Titan as they are on the same network, and are a large stock-exchange-listed PLC
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 05-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Yeah, I'd guess willy hill is as good, but haven't deposited anything there yet, though I should, as there is cool wsop promotion via pokertube

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 05-25-2011, 11:19 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 6177.08
TPS: 650
Plays at : FullTilt, f*ck Stars
Game of choice : HU SNG
DQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDQS80 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

probably gonna try out partypoker. but don't get the snakelack thing of theird. I guess it's just their frequent player points thing just like stars has.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQS80 View Post
probably gonna try out partypoker. but don't get the snakelack thing of theird. I guess it's just their frequent player points thing just like stars has.
Precisely.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 05-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

william hill poker any goodtho? as in the software or is it ipoker?

Old 05-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

willy hill is ipoker, so I guess the software is the same as Titan's

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 05-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
william hill poker any goodtho? as in the software or is it ipoker?
Same as ipoker/titan basically. Ie vector graphics, advance action check boxes, quick bet buttons, hover-over to see folded hands, players notes, sit at which seat you want, etc, etc, etc

Old 05-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Same as ipoker/titan basically. Ie vector graphics, advance action check boxes, quick bet buttons, hover-over to see folded hands, players notes, sit at which seat you want, etc, etc, etc
i used to love ipoker

Old 05-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I never have got on with ipoker . They have some decent tourneys but idk I just can't seem to get used to the software and it tilts me . Plus you get this weird mix of complete gambly retards and actually pretty decent players and I always seem to fold the best hand to the donkeys and call with the worst hand against the good players
Prob get used to it if I played there more often but ultimately you cant rly beat stars for mtsngs and mtts . Cashgames and rakeback prob better off on ipoker I expect

Partypoker seems to crash and lag a lot

888 poker is low traffic but pretty soft

Skypoker is supposed to be really soft - not sure whether that has its own network or is a skin

Old 05-26-2011, 09:15 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

Best Euro site? I'm being a little funny here but really..... Stars!

Old 12-28-2014, 05:33 PM
On Probation

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
markjacks has a lot of hatersmarkjacks has a lot of hatersmarkjacks has a lot of haters

What about for this year guys, would you pick Betfair or Pokerstars?

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker