Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2013, 12:16 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Deepest Finish Contest No.42

Deepest Finish Contest

For tourneys played on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th Oct (Start time before 23:59 ET Sunday)

The Surfers Poker Member with the deepest finish in an MTT over those 2 days wins $11 and a Surfers Event Winner title.

Rules :-

1) Must have a minimum of 10 posts to enter
2) You must state your online IDs (before 13:00 ET Sunday) in this thread to enter (maximum 2 sites per person, out of Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Party Poker, and Carbon Poker).
3) You are advised to report good results in this thread. eg I finished 253rd out of 2100 in ID 12345678. Results not on opr or not posted will not be considered.
4) The winner will be the member with the lowest % (see example below).
5) No play-money/fpp tournaments and no freerolls
6) Max field size 3000. If your tourney has more than 3000 entrants, the score will be calculated based on it having 3000.

Example :-
A. 1st out of 45 = 0.022
B. 200th out of 3000 = 0.066
C. 29th out of 603 = 0.048
D. 6th out of 83 = 0.072
E. 31st out of 1854 = 0.016

E wins in this case.

Remember you cant apply retrospectively. You must state your ID(s) before 13:00 ET Sunday in order to take part.

Good Luck

NB: This contest will also decide the Superstar Sunday contest between DrJustice and Frogman
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 09-30-2013, 03:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

I'm in

Spungo on stars

Old 10-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

It's Blade's birthday, so we'll have to pass on this one

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Old 10-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

pro.ashley69

Old 10-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Dr.Justice on Stars
DrJustize on Tilt

Old 10-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Game of choice : strippoker
Fav. Online Player : Bluerain
Fav. Pro : Sal Marquez
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

in..

Jappie007
jappie bigmouth
William Hill ID: JappieBuz

Old 10-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

This starts in a couple of hours (at 00:01 ET Saturday)

And remember the deadline below if you want to join in:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
You must state your ID(s) before 13:00 ET Sunday in order to take part.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 10-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Agent Bear
It"s not even fair
He'll go rly deep
And the rest will weep

So count me in
I'm ready to begin
Contest forty two
I feel sorry for you

Someone named Jappie
Thinks he'll be happy
But he's got no chance
Should quit in advance

Drjustice
Thinks he will crush this
But the fact remains
He'll play four games

Like that's enough
This comp will be tough
With Frogman playing
There's no use praying

You're gonna get beat
You can't take the heat
There's one guy could test me
But he's off licking feet
Or something

Last edited by Frogman3 : 10-05-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Old 10-05-2013, 08:58 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

2/225 = 0.008888

13/1440 = 0.00902

40/5780 = 0.00692

Last edited by jappie007 : 10-05-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Old 10-06-2013, 09:05 AM
Administrator

Any additional entrants have until 13:00 ET today to register. Good luck.

Old 10-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

im in pro.ashley69

Old 10-06-2013, 05:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

5/130

Old 10-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

11/1989 = 0.0055

meh meh

Old 10-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Result

Jappie007 11 / 1989 = 0.005530417
Frogman 4 / 303 = 0.01320132
char 2 / 84 = 0.023809524
DrJustice 5 / 130 = 0.038461538
Spungo 47 / 261 = 0.180076628

jappie wins DFC No.42.

Frogman wins the Sunday Superstar (tiebreaker between Froggy and DrJ)

Old 10-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Congrats to Jappie and Frogman, kinda weird to win a SuperStar Sunday in a tourney on Saturday. Happy times

Old 10-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

thank you for contest venice these are fun

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker