Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Survivor No.6 Tracking

Post all results in this thread

All tables and immunities etc will also all be posted here at the end of each week

Entrants

jappie007
Spungo
DrJustice
KevinThorn
xzc32

First week runs from today to Sun 27th Oct 23:59 ET for tourney start times. Good luck all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Welcome to Survivor VI

Summary

Survivor is a championship relating to the MTTs you play. Each week the top player will get an immunity, and the bottom player(s) gets the boot. The remaining players continue to the next week. Play continues until there is one ultimate survivor.

Prizes

The ultimate survivor will win 70% of the prizepool and a Bling Title and BAS access.
2nd place will get 30% of the prizepool.

Entry

$5.50 to enter. Ship to surfersadmin on Pokerstars.

For Americans or people who are skint: You can choose a free entry if you wish, but you will only be competing for the bling.

Rules

1. You may only hold 1 Immunity at any time. Further winning weeks will not acquire further immunity.
2. The bottom 2 players will be booted each week until there are 8 players or less left, and then 1 player will be booted each week.
3. When it gets down to 2 players left all immunites will be zeroised, so the final week will be a straight out scrap for the title.
4. Normal Deepest Finish Rules apply (eg 23/1085 = 0.021)
5. 18-seater SNGs upwards are permitted
6. No play-money tournaments and no freerolls
7. You may only enter a result for a tournament with buy-in of less than $0.12 in a maximum of 3 weeks.
8. Max field size for calculations is 3000. If your tourney has more than 3000 entrants, the score will be calculated based on it having 3000.
9. You must report the result in the tracking thread. eg I finished 253rd out of 2100 in ID 232312312 on Stars (see no.3 in Finer Details)

Finer Details

1. If you finish bottom but have an immunity won in previous weeks you will survive. It will be the lowest finisher without immunity who will get booted each week.
2. The week will run from 00:01 ET on Monday to 23:59 ET on Sunday (for MTT start times).
3. You can post results as they happen if you wish, or you can just wait until later in the week. At the very latest your best result needs to be posted by 11:00 ET on Monday (for the preceeding week).
4. Players who dont submit a result will be placed at the bottom of the league (with a score of 1), so it is advisable to always submit something no matter how bad (even 99th out of 100).
5. In the event of a tie at the bottom the tied members (who dont have immunity) can survive by posting "I survive" in the thread (after 00:01 on Monday). Slowest to post out of those players joint-bottom gets booted. If more than 1 player tied at the bottom doesnt have immunity, and doesnt post "I survive" (before 23:59 ET on the Monday), then each of those players gets the boot.
6. In the event that everyone left has immunity in the late stages of the contest then the person with the lowest score gets the boot regardless. This rule is to ensure there is always a player booted every week.

Example of Deepest Finish Rules

A. 1st out of 45 = 0.022
B. 200th out of 3000 = 0.066
C. 29th out of 603 = 0.048
D. 6th out of 83 = 0.072
E. 31st out of 1854 = 0.016

E wins in this case. [ie gets immunity]

Holiday Week

You may pre-select a week as a holiday week if you so desire. This must be done before 23:59 ET on the Sunday preceeding the holiday week. In this week you will be allocated a score of 0.065.

Dates

Sign-up before 23:59 ET on Sunday 20th Oct 2013

First week will start at 00:01 ET on Monday 21st Oct 2013
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 10-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Platinum Staker - Verified
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 779.02
TPS: 5069.93
Plays at : Full Tits again yey
Game of choice : NL Holdem
Fav. Online Player : johnny4f
Fav. Pro : Liv, obv
MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to MrHoliday Send a message via Skype™ to MrHoliday

I'm in, haven't played any tourneys so I think its ok, wanted to apply last night, but got wrapped in that carnival.

I'll send 5.50 tonight

New house, 10000 BBs

Check raise a donk into oblivion - Priceless

"Principle is the same, rest is nuances"

You call when I float, and I turn my ace

Balkanian tango always ends up on the pavement

Old 10-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHoliday View Post
I'm in, haven't played any tourneys so I think its ok, wanted to apply last night, but got wrapped in that carnival.

I'll send 5.50 tonight
yep that's fine.

Any latecomers today are ok, as long as you don't enter after a significant score you've made.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 10-21-2013, 07:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

MrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker ForumMrHoliday Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Sent to SurfersAdmin

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 10-22-2013, 12:10 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21631.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : strippoker
Fav. Online Player : Bluerain
Fav. Pro : Sal Marquez
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

18/520 -- 0.0346
William Hill ID: JappieBuz

Old 10-25-2013, 12:42 AM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

1/72 0.0139

Old 10-25-2013, 12:56 AM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

19/1940 in 805104863

=0.0097

Old 10-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Today and tomorrow left for tournaments, and up to 11:00 ET Monday for reporting of results

Old 10-26-2013, 09:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Does my 700/2100k count as a significant score or am I allowed to submit that as it is my best result this week so far

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 10-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 79447.36
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

260444220 1/249 0.004

Old 10-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

260456507 6/150 0.04

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 10-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Administrator

Final entrants

jappie007 - received
Spungo - received
DrJustice - received
KevinThorn - freebie only
xzc32 - freebie only
MrHoliday - received

End of week 1

DrJustice 1 / 249 = 0.004016064
jappie 19 / 1940 = 0.009793814
Spungo 1 / 72 = 0.013888889
MrHoliday 6 / 150 = 0.04
KevinThorn 1 / 1 = 1
xzc32 1 / 1 = 1

DrJustice wins an immunity. Either KT or xzc or both will get booted, according to rule 5 of "finer details". We'll find out by 23:59 ET today

Week 2 runs from today to 23:59 ET on Sunday Nov 3rd

Old 10-29-2013, 11:03 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Final entrants

jappie007 - received
Spungo - received
DrJustice - received
KevinThorn - freebie only
xzc32 - freebie only
MrHoliday - received

End of week 1

DrJustice 1 / 249 = 0.004016064
jappie 19 / 1940 = 0.009793814
Spungo 1 / 72 = 0.013888889
MrHoliday 6 / 150 = 0.04
KevinThorn 1 / 1 = 1
xzc32 1 / 1 = 1

DrJustice wins an immunity. Either KT or xzc or both will get booted, according to rule 5 of "finer details". We'll find out by 23:59 ET today

Week 2 runs from today to 23:59 ET on Sunday Nov 3rd
KevinThorn and xzc32 both booted

Old 10-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
No freebies remaining

Old 10-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

8/851 0.0094

Old 10-30-2013, 01:01 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

Quote:
KT booted from survivor?

Old 10-30-2013, 03:42 AM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

80#7536256

8/2608 = 0.003

Old 10-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

8/520 = 0.016

Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Administrator

Last day today for Week 2 tourneys, and remember submissions before 11:00 ET Monday

Old 11-04-2013, 12:06 AM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

5/133 = 0.0376

Old 11-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

8/314 = 0.0255

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 11-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

21/968 = 0.0217

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 11-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

17/2164 #807536184

Old 11-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Week 2 Result

jappie 8 / 2608 = 0.003067485
DrJustice 17 / 2164 = 0.007855823
MrHoliday 21 / 968 = 0.021694215
Spungo 5 / 133 = 0.037593985

jappie wins an immunity and Spungo gets the boot

Week 3 Result

As jappie and DrJ have immunities, MrHoliday cannot survive Week 3 and will get the boot. Sorry MrH

Week 4

So it's onwards to the final. jappie vs DrJustice. A straight shootout for the title. Runs for tournaments from Mon 4th to Sun 10th incl. Good Luck.

Old 11-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Quote:

As jappie and DrJ have immunities, MrHoliday cannot survive Week 3 and will get the boot. Sorry MrH
lol that was fun

gl both of you, but obv rooting for Jappie

New house, 10000 BBs

Old 11-06-2013, 10:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHoliday View Post
lol that was fun

gl both of you, but obv rooting for Jappie
Sorry to hear that

6/200 = 0.03 horrible run was 1/6 in this Rush NLO8 at one point

Old 11-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

811032683 ---- 1/3521

ty for playing

Old 11-11-2013, 01:00 AM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
ty for playing
LOL

Old 11-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
811032683 ---- 1/3521

ty for playing
Im more then welcome to step in any competition to make everyone grow above theirself and try to beat me

Nice run there Japster

Old 11-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

fwiw my best score this week was 38/1582 0.024

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker