Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2014, 06:54 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Xmas Deepest Finish Contest

Xmas Deepest Finish Contest

As part of a few Xmas Party style events, welcome to the Xmas Deepest Finish Contest

This DFC will run for tourneys starting between now and 23:59 ET on the 31st Dec.

The Surfers Poker Member with the deepest finish in an MTT over this period wins $8.88 and a Surfers Event Winner title.

Rules :-

1) You need to enter the contest by posting your ID first in this thread
2) You are advised to report good results in this thread. eg I finished 253rd out of 2100 in ID 12345678. Results not on opr or not posted will not be considered.
3) The winner will be the member with the lowest % (see example below).
4) No play-money/fpp tournaments and no freerolls

Example :-
A. 1st out of 45 = 0.022
B. 200th out of 3000 = 0.066
C. 29th out of 603 = 0.048
D. 6th out of 83 = 0.072
E. 31st out of 1854 = 0.016

E wins in this case.

Remember you cant join retrospectively. You must state your ID before starting, or at least whilst your first tourneys are in progress

Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Last edited by Venice : 12-23-2014 at 12:37 PM. Reason: extended

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 12-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

This one is gonna be hard for me to finish in time.

Old 12-23-2014, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
This one is gonna be hard for me to finish in time.
I'll extend it to 31st Dec. Give a chance for more to enter that way too.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 12-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

In! PB-SP-SC

20/600 from yesterday doesn't count, I assume...

Where's KT?

Old 12-23-2014, 01:23 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
I'll extend it to 31st Dec. Give a chance for more to enter that way too.
Your too generous!

::

Old 12-23-2014, 06:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 989.81
TPS: 0
Plays at : pokerstars
flandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legend

in stix144
gl all

Last edited by flandogstix : 12-23-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Old 12-23-2014, 06:45 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum ExpertMasterOfPoo8 Poker Forum Expert
Default yep

ill enter sure. just dunno if i can play many tourneys

MasterOfPoo8

Old 12-26-2014, 05:39 AM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0.14
TPS: 145.15
Fav. Online Player : JaydaVixen
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
Quaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum ExpertQuaquaversal Poker Forum Expert

in Quaquaversal

So claim what I can or can't be, but 9-5 for life is a plan that I can't see, committed my every step to this path and I can't leave, I give myself no other option.

I don't have a plan B.

Old 12-26-2014, 09:26 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

ill win this comp at the weekend

Old 12-28-2014, 09:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

15/868 0.017

Old 12-31-2014, 03:10 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 989.81
TPS: 0
flandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legend

T#1082347028 3/448 = 0.0067 this one a few hours before joining

"deepest" since - T#1082326347 69/5001 = 0.0138

Old 01-08-2015, 09:42 AM
Administrator

Best scores in the period:

Dr.Justice 0.0169
PB-SP-SC - hidden on opr & none posted
stix144 0.0138
MasterOfPoo8 0.0156
Quaquaversal 0.033
Pro.ashley69 0.034

stix144 wins with 0.0138

Old 01-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Best scores in the period:

Dr.Justice 0.0169
PB-SP-SC - hidden on opr & none posted
stix144 0.0138
MasterOfPoo8 0.0156
Quaquaversal 0.033
Pro.ashley69 0.034

stix144 wins with 0.0138
OPR/ Sharkscope is my jinx lol

nothing that could go for a contending result, tho

Where's KT?

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker