Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
last warning about 5 minutes before it starts.
could do with another 4 people
As L2M pointed out once, $5 is WAAAAAAAY above my BRM, esp to play anyone, cause I am the worst poker player ever, right behind you.

So.... I must decline. Enjoy your game tho.

Old 01-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21631.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
Game of choice : strippoker
Fav. Online Player : Bluerain
Fav. Pro : Sal Marquez
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post
As L2M pointed out once, $5 is WAAAAAAAY above my BRM, esp to play anyone, cause I am the worst poker player ever, right behind you.

So.... I must decline. Enjoy your game tho.
5 players in
pool is soo juicy
William Hill ID: JappieBuz

Old 01-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

And tyvm for letting me make my own tourneys.

Even tho I vented.

Venice is very fair.

Maybe even trustworthy enough to allow into the club.

After he makes his Stars name known, ofc.

Gotta make sure he hasn't rolled anyone, ya know?

Old 01-13-2011, 09:00 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Having your chat banned sucks in private tourneys.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 01-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3101.29
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Man, you've taken shots at me in teh past, and I've had no problems with you, imo, ever.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but this is not the first time that it seems like you've taken shots at me.

And, FTR, I have gotten two infractions for flaming, one for flaming xxPogoxx, which we all know he more than deserved, and one for flaming Learn2Muck, who is a rolling, bet welching, calling people faggots in PMs kinda guy. So... you make the call there. (Also, L2M has gone from red bars to green, IDK why, he's a serious roll risk, imo)

I also got one neg rep from a mod at the same time as the neg rep for flaming L2M, but that was overturned, so I guess I can't be that much of a lunatic.

I love you PB, but you pissed me off back there. Had to vent.
<3

Where's KT?

Old 01-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
Having your chat banned sucks in private tourneys.
Not for us.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

shipped it EZ game

making a 3.30 winner takes all.
who's in?
starts in 15 minutes

Old 01-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
shipped it EZ game

making a 3.30 winner takes all.
who's in?
starts in 15 minutes
Make it 30, as per fire message on the rail.

Old 01-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 1601.49
TPS: 144.305
Plays at : dont....
veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to veidtmeister

Pokerstars is going to make a gajillion MOAR dollars on this...lol...

games last like 10 min....ppl want to revenge themselves to save face...

brilliant.....

Old 01-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

1 rebuy turbo 6 max
winner takes all

15 minutes from now

Old 01-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

veidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forumveidtmeister Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Warning: Might wanna check the box that sez "dont want emails from this club"....

thanks to the japster, I had a dozen emails in 5 minutes...

Old 01-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3101.29
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by veidtmeister View Post
Pokerstars is going to make a gajillion MOAR dollars on this...lol...

games last like 10 min....ppl want to revenge themselves to save face...

brilliant.....
FTP Marketing staff must be hitheadding big time as of now, even with their genial Rush Poker

Pokerstars basically gave its software for every user to customize it, but they still take all the money

I'm in like 5 clubs and e-mails don't stop popping with notifications of tourneys being created

Pokerstars has just set it to another level

Sick mofos, sick shiz

Where's KT?

Old 01-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Level Staker

Staker Points: 257.16
TPS: 59.595
Game of choice : NLH
fuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legendfuzzeemonkey Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Yahoo to fuzzeemonkey Send a message via Skype™ to fuzzeemonkey

Quote:
Warning: Might wanna check the box that sez "dont want emails from this club"....

This! Holy spam man

Old 01-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Quote:

ooh yea sorry
see it as punishment for not joining that HU

at least join the rebuy
should make a sick prizepool

Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Banned
After Dark Winner

Quote:
ooh yea sorry
see it as punishment for not joining that HU

at least join the rebuy
should make a sick prizepool
lol....

really dont think its +EV to play a buncha noobs that do nothing but play poker all day...(and shove atc just for giggles)...

Old 01-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Gold Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 3540.94
TPS: 294.175
Plays at : New Jersey
Game of choice : NLHE
RedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via AIM to RedsoxNets5 Send a message via Skype™ to RedsoxNets5

Quote:
lol....

really dont think its +EV to play a buncha noobs that do nothing but play poker all day...(and shove atc just for giggles)...

when you put it like that it actually sounds very profitable.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:34 AM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

I'm in.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:10 AM
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_mamba View Post
I'm in.
Poker club slut.....

Old 01-14-2011, 07:48 AM
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 4100.25
TPS: 65
Game of choice : Heads-Up
xzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to xzc32

Makes me want to play :-(

Old 01-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 79447.36
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

I'm so freaking in!!!!

Old 01-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

Quote:
Poker club slut.....

Yeah I'm easy.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_mamba View Post
Yeah I'm easy.
Lol, who isn't?

Old 01-15-2011, 10:52 PM

Staker Points: 0.3
TPS: 0.8
Plays at : Pokerstars and FTP
Fav. Online Player : USCPhildo
UWhotshot Poker Forum Rookie

Hey im in... so whens the next event?

Old 01-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Gold Level Staker
Silver Level Horse

Staker Points: 205.6
TPS: 124.4565
Plays at : USA sites
Game of choice : texas hold'em
Fav. Online Player : Tom 'durp' dwan
xtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legendxtwist3dx Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to xtwist3dx Send a message via Skype™ to xtwist3dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWhotshot View Post
Hey im in... so whens the next event?
UWhotshot is my friend if wondering

PM for Skype

Old 01-16-2011, 05:16 AM
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtwist3dx View Post
UWhotshot is my friend if wondering
From Wisconsin. No wonder you're such a nice guy. No homo.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Surfers Event Winner x2

xzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Pokerxzc32 Godlike Genius of Poker

I think someone has to accept me

Old 01-16-2011, 10:38 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 11973.68
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

i tried my best to get rob_hater13 to join but she wouldnt

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 01-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
i tried my best to get rob_hater13 to join but she wouldnt
Why not?

Old 01-16-2011, 10:54 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 11973.68
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzc32 View Post
Why not?
not sure, a part of it is she doesnt like talking to people when playing poker and feels she'd have to in those home games

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 01-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Gold Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
not sure, a part of it is she doesnt like talking to people when playing poker and feels she'd have to in those home games
If we promise not to talk to her... ever?

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker