Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Stakes Available
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2018, 09:03 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
GTOisFakeNews Poker Forum Rookie
Default $1050 & $109 H.o.r.s.e. Wcoop 2018

Anyone want to stake me in the H.O.R.S.E. Tournaments on Thursday? I am open to get stake for 70% (for staker) of profit above min cash. Everything if it’s only mincash staker gets it all.
My stats for H.O.R.S.E. Are:
223 games
41 cashes
Avarage BI = 9$
Avarage cash = 15$

I used to grind limit Holdem years ago (up to $1/2), limit Razz (up to 5/10), 8Games mix (up to 4/8). Stopped playing it since traffic for mixed cash games started die out on Stars. Also got Final table of mini WCOOP at $11 Razz (4th for 620$)
PM Me on Skype for prove of identity and my Pokerstars nick name. Skype: IvanBezdomny1

Last edited by GTOisFakeNews : 09-09-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 09-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

It is always better to post your Stars ID if asking for backing, so that other people can do their own research (good and bad)

This is also the section for those offering stakes to others. To ask for stakes yourself requires BAS access (given to more established members)

Anyway, good luck if you play the event
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker