Sharkfin Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 57.96
TPS: 9.71
Plays at : AC or Full Tilt
Game of choice : Razz
Fav. Online Player : Ummm... me?
Fav. Pro : Gus Hansen
bj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legendbj316 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to bj316
Default Sick! Allen Cunningham is 16-Tabling 2/4NL on Full Tilt

There is a sea of red in the NL cash tables on Full Tilt. Cunningham is very active tonight. Pretty sick!

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-02-2008, 06:10 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : NL Holdem
turok64 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

u turned on?
dont bother responding i kno you only got one hand free

Old 04-02-2008, 06:10 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

wow thats nuts, 16 tables and he has $500+ at all of them

Old 04-02-2008, 06:23 AM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

Yeah, I just checked it out too. That is friggin nuts.

He has to be timing out on some hands, or makin SOME bad plays. There's no way any one dude could play 16 tables competently.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:07 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Stars
Game of choice : NLHE
rockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legendrockster Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post
Yeah, I just checked it out too. That is friggin nuts.

He has to be timing out on some hands, or makin SOME bad plays. There's no way any one dude could play 16 tables competently.
I doubt that's true as tight/solid as he plays.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Gold Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 740.52
TPS: 255.9
Plays at : live
Game of choice : NLHE
deathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Pokerdeathcard71 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockster View Post
I doubt that's true as tight/solid as he plays.
don't know about 16 tabling but i heard Howard Lederer talking about a hand he played with Cunningham.

Howard had 35 suited, Phil Ivey limped so does Howard and Cunningham from the button calls. the flop comes 246 rainbow, Ivey leads out, Howard raises and Cunningham flat calls, Ivey folds.

the turn is a Queen n Howard checks, Cunningham checks behind, the river comes a 2 pairing the board. Howard checks (he said there was $25,000 in the pot at this point) Cunningham bets $10,000 with pocket 4's.

he didn't finish the story, so i don't know if he flat called or not, i assume so but he goes on to say "how can he check the turn?" he was amazed with Cunninghams play and latter talked to him about the hand.

Cunningham said he "checked for value." he thought he would only get called by a set or straight and he could only beat a set of duces.

I heard this on poker after dark, Howard tells it better, it was a great story.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker