Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Social and Off-topic > The Beach
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2008, 06:07 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : NL Holdem
turok64 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Default were to download "go to tornament"??

I cant find it under itunes, any help?

Any1 here that song it was played during surfer events

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-02-2008, 06:08 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

-www.freewebs.com/ouchbadbeatpoker/gtt.htm

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 04-02-2008, 06:20 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

I'm rocking out to GTT right now, such a f*ckin awesome song ouch, not even joking dude

Last edited by ouchbadbeat : 04-02-2008 at 06:36 AM. Reason: thanks :D but don't say the F word, it's naughty!!

Old 04-02-2008, 06:38 AM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

lol ouch you should see all the work i made for tramp the other day

http://www.surferspoker.com/showthread.php?t=12251

Old 04-02-2008, 07:59 AM
Platinum Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

Anyone manage to get GTT onto their I-Pod? I seem to be having troubles doing this. Is it just me, or something to do with the song itself?

Old 04-02-2008, 02:28 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post
Anyone manage to get GTT onto their I-Pod? I seem to be having troubles doing this. Is it just me, or something to do with the song itself?
It's on my wannabe-ipod, though it's a lot different from a real ipod, so sorry, can't help you.

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 04-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
It's on my wannabe-ipod, though it's a lot different from a real ipod, so sorry, can't help you.
Thanks for the un-informative spam post.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Sadly, i do have it on my ipod lol. Had no problem.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan1122 View Post
Sadly, i do have it on my ipod lol. Had no problem.
Not sadly at all. I envy you. I want to take gtt everywhere I go, so I can spread the word.

What kind of I-Pod do you have? Mines neolithic, so that may be the prob.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Not sadly at all. I envy you. I want to take gtt everywhere I go, so I can spread the word.

What kind of I-Pod do you have? Mines neolithic, so that may be the prob.
I'm not sure what neolithic means...I just have an old-school nano.

Old 04-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Thanks for the un-informative spam post.
Actually, it has a hidden meaning, namely that my wannabe-ipod (which cost me $90) is a lot better than a normal ipod which is a lot more expensive.

^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!

Old 07-13-2008, 07:33 AM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Staker

Staker Points: 126.95
TPS: 165.115
Plays at : Pokerstars.com
Game of choice : Texas Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : my_emolument
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
NSC44 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNSC44 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNSC44 Best Poker Forum Member ContenderNSC44 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via MSN to NSC44 Send a message via Skype™ to NSC44

i just downloaded this...as NT said a long time ago...f*cking awesome

Old 07-13-2008, 07:36 AM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 67.65
TPS: 68.89
Game of choice : Hold'em PL
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Jamie Gold
iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Hies!

Probably wondering why I brought up a couple month thread. Well...I am board and it's 3:34 A.M. and I decided to go threw and read the last 40 pages of threads.

I love this song, just downloaded it. Wanted to say it's like the bestest song ever.

Put it as my alarm clock on my computer...don't ask.

Old 07-14-2008, 04:30 AM
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
AHAHHAHAAHHA, I'm a dumbass.

My iTunes Library had too many songs to fit on my iPod, so it made its own playlist, adn left GTT off.

Pfffft. Stupid iPod, doesn't know radio gold when it hears it.

Fixed that prob as soon as I was aware of it.

Been rockin GTT for the whole trip to my parents. (Thank you Ouch. )

Old 07-14-2008, 04:54 AM
Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 498.69
TPS: 10.29
Plays at : PS
Game of choice : Omaha Hi Lo
Fav. Online Player : Pr1nnyraid
Fav. Pro : Jay Rozenkrantz
nightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to nightowl89 Send a message via MSN to nightowl89 Send a message via Skype™ to nightowl89

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok64 View Post
I cant find it under itunes, any help?

Any1 here that song it was played during surfer events
a serious post by turok wtf?
The sands of time for me are running low...

Running low--ooohhh...

Lol @ my SS nightow89 874 $0 $3 6% -$122 Super Tilt 56 FullTilt

BUT 90-180 man nightow89 88 $1 $3 73% $128 Super Tilt N/A FullTilt E90-180 SNG Only

Old 07-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Ouch, do you have tabs for the song or something like that? I wanna play it as well lol..

Old 07-14-2008, 04:19 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
Ouch, do you have tabs for the song or something like that? I wanna play it as well lol..
been a while since i made it, but i'll give it a go
Code:
intro
     Em                       D                         G          A              Em
e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|---------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12----------
G|---------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12-12---12b-
D|--/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14-------14----
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|---------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------------------------------------
G|---------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12-14~~---14b16r14-12-------------------------
D|--/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14-----------------------14-12-------------------
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------14-12b13r12-10----
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12-

verses

let notes ring
e|----------------------------14------------15--------------------------------------------------------------15-
B|------8---------5-----------13------------17----------8---------5-------------12-------------14-----17----17-
G|------9---------7-----------14---------16-------------9---------7-------12-------12--12/14------14-----16-16-
D|----9---------7----------16---------14--------------9---------7------------12--------------14----------------
A|--7---------5---------14--------------------------7---------5------------------------------------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chorus

e|------------------------------------------------------------------
B|------------------------------------------------------------------
G|--9-9-9-9-9-9-9-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-----------------------------------
D|--9-9-9-9-9-9-9-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-5-5-5-55-5/7-7-7----0-2--0-2--0-2-
A|--7-7-7-7-7-7-7-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-55-5/7-7-7----0-2--0-2--0-2-
E|--------------------------------3-3-3-33-3/5-5-5----0-0--0-0--0-0-
that should be enough to play most of it, i can't be bothered to tab the solo right now but will do that too if you want

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Old 07-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Silver Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchbadbeat View Post
been a while since i made it, but i'll give it a go
Code:
intro
e|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|---------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12----------
G|---------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12-12---12b-
D|--/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14-------14----
A|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|---------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------------------------------------
G|---------12---12---12--------------12---12---12--------------12---12---12-14~~---14b16r14-12-------------------------
D|--/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14---14\----/14-14---14---14-----------------------14-12-------------------
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------14-12b13r12-10----
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------12-

verses

let notes ring
e|----------------------------14------------15--------------------------------------------------------------15-
B|------8---------5-----------13------------17----------8---------5-------------12-------------14-----17----17-
G|------9---------7-----------14---------16-------------9---------7-------12-------12--12/14------14-----16-16-
D|----9---------7----------16---------14--------------9---------7------------12--------------14----------------
A|--7---------5---------14--------------------------7---------5------------------------------------------------

chorus

e|------------------------------------------------------------------
B|------------------------------------------------------------------
G|--9-9-9-9-9-9-9-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-----------------------------------
D|--9-9-9-9-9-9-9-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-5-5-5-55-5/7-7-7----0-2--0-2--0-2-
A|--7-7-7-7-7-7-7-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-55-5/7-7-7----0-2--0-2--0-2-
E|--------------------------------3-3-3-33-3/5-5-5----0-0--0-0--0-0-
that should be enough to play most of it, i can't be bothered to tab the solo right now but will do that too if you want
Thanks, I don't need the solo yet, probably won't be able to do it yet anyways lol

Old 07-15-2008, 06:11 PM

Staker Points: 11.45
TPS: 0
Plays at : Poker stars
Game of choice : Razz,NLH,2-7 sng,mtt
Fav. Online Player : Hevad Khan
Fav. Pro : Humbertooo!!!!
rich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contenderrich Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Send a message via AIM to rich Send a message via Yahoo to rich

lol just dloaded this song yesterday and its a great song ouch gj bro

Old 07-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

LOL just checked out the tab and can now play it on guitar...awesome.

Anyways side topic: Anyone else here miss Turok? Cuz I sure do.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker