Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Rails
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

If this is a regular Stake Rail then the staker should use Stake Ref 105697 to submit the result

Old 02-26-2017, 03:17 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 79447.36
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice
Default DrJ's Tier Placeholder Rail

BAS Rail
BAS Reference: 105696
Starting Bankroll ($): 335

Last edited by DrJustice : 07-25-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 03-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Starting BR is $335, unless some can sweeten up the Starting BR by $15 (Sent $14.61 effectovely)

Session result 26 Feb -$8.60

Running BR: $326.40

Last edited by DrJustice : 03-05-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Old 03-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Played 26 tourneys (i think) and managed to cash 6.

among those 6, i FT'd Bubbled a PLO8 and got 16th in a $1.10 HT.
Makes around $20 profit on the session.

Back at it next Sunday and maybe even a small session during the week.

I had fun tho

Old 03-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Overview of last week

Running BR: $326.40

Session result 5 March: +$16.45

Current BR: $342.55

Still $15 left for grabs, however you would need to sent $15.34 (current value).

Old 03-14-2017, 11:44 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Last Sunday started really rough i kept losing allins and if i only could have run pure, i bet i would have cashed a lot more stuff.
Despite the bad run, i managed to cash 3 tourneys.

Running BR: $342.55

Session result 12 March -$23.16

Current BR: $319.39

Next session will probably be on Sunday, however since i have a bday party during the day, i might not play. However if i will be back in time, ill be playing the Sunday Storm for this BAS. Despite it being a bit outside the BRM its the Anniversary edition with a Million GTD!

There is still $15 for grabs in this BAS, if you would like the last $15 in this BAS, sent me $14.30 (effective value).

Old 03-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Last Sunday started really rough i kept losing allins and if i only could have run pure, i bet i would have cashed a lot more stuff.
Despite the bad run, i managed to cash 3 tourneys.

Running BR: $342.55

Session result 12 March -$23.16

Current BR: $319.39

Next session will probably be on Sunday, however since i have a bday party during the day, i might not play. However if i will be back in time, ill be playing the Sunday Storm for this BAS. Despite it being a bit outside the BRM its the Anniversary edition with a Million GTD!

There is still $15 for grabs in this BAS, if you would like the last $15 in this BAS, sent me $14.30 (effective value).
I would take the $14.30 if you can handle Bitcoin transfers.

Old 03-16-2017, 11:53 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_mamba View Post
I would take the $14.30 if you can handle Bitcoin transfers.
Awesome, I don't do Bitcoin. Paypal is an option tho.
You don't have to sent right away. A firm pledge works for me.

Old 03-17-2017, 12:54 AM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Awesome, I don't do Bitcoin. Paypal is an option tho.
You don't have to sent right away. A firm pledge works for me.
Okay. What's your PayPal info?

Old 04-21-2017, 11:15 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Have been missing playing for a bit.
Had some family stuff on most Sundays. Looking forward to get back to the grind.

Old 07-25-2017, 12:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Managed to play today the $3.30 MM turbo.
Didn't cash tho. Lost 55 to AT and KT to AQ.

Also a good time to update the BR from my session from March lol

As per 17 March the starting BR is increased from $335 to $350.

Starting BR: $319.39

17 March Black_Mamba +$14.30
19 March: -$30.27
25 July: -$3.30

Running BR: $300.12

Last edited by DrJustice : 07-25-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Old 02-08-2018, 10:36 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

It seems like this BAS has been on a halt for over 6 months.
I'm still planning on keep on playing, unless there is a desire to wrap this up.

As per last update the starting BR is $350 and running BR is $300.

Also i'm interested if there is anything changed that i should be aware of?

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker