Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Froggy goes it alone

Gonna keep track of my mtt play here and try to avoid spewing off $1000s in cashgames or something. Just depo'd $1000 on stars and $1000 on ftp which is gonna be my roll for mtts. I can put more on if I need to but hopefully will get off to a good start and won't have to. Gonna play mtts and mtsngs from $22-$75 plus 12 180s and stuff
Decided maybe not to bother travelling to S.America , although I think it would be fun , I'm at an age now where I'm prob better off getting rich from my awesome online poker skillz rather than just hanging out somewhere hot . Sigh , south american girls in bikinis tho Oh well , gonna take a few holidays instead I change my mind a lot anyway so we'll see what happens...

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker