Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Surfers Shop - Open Today

Surfers Poker Shop

Visit Shop

Surfers Poker Book Shop

Visit Poker Book Shop

Here is a couple of examples (with pictures below)

Surfers Poker Light T-Shirt
Surfers Poker Bag
Surfers Poker Mousemat

bluetshirt.jpg
surfersbag.jpg mousemat.jpg
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 03-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Platinum Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 292
TPS: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NL Hold'em,PLO, Razz
Fav. Online Player : Paul Wasicka
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
Froetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum ExpertFroetloeps Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Froetloeps

Cool! Going to have a look at it and order some stuff soon. Wanna wear a hoodie during the twente classics

Old 03-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

And the shop is open

I will have a good look at those items and spend some

Old 03-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Silver Supernova Horse
Elite Supernova Staker III

Surfers Event Winner x17
WSOSP Winner x7
Sharkfin Winner x2
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 44887.12
TPS: 3125.505
Game of choice : NLHE MTTs.
Fav. Online Player : durrrr
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
TomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker ForumTomPerez Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to TomPerez Send a message via Skype™ to TomPerez

Looks great, I'll probably order a shirt or 2 and mousepad soon

My blog is inactive again, check it out!

[9/23/2010 5:45:13 PM] mark withers: ha ur too smart to get levelled i fail
^^^^^^ Listen to this man. Many have tried, many have failed. Your tries are useless, for I am Erik, The Unlevelable!
Except for Sal, he did it

Old 03-01-2008, 05:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I feel like such a nerd....but i'm gonna buy a surfers shirt lol.

Old 03-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

After looking through the store, I will probably buy a cuple.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

hmmm, very tough decisions

I am going to get the pink sleeved hoodie and the blue sleeved hoodie. And 2 of the t-shirts, and a bag. There's a couple of others i quite like, but i cant go too crazy

Member of The M&Ms

Old 03-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenpoker View Post
hmmm, very tough decisions

I am going to get the pink sleeved hoodie and the blue sleeved hoodie. And 2 of the t-shirts, and a bag. There's a couple of others i quite like, but i cant go too crazy
I smell a shopping virus

Old 03-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars, Unibet
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : QuasiFiction
Fighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to Fighting Mike

Well,
I've bought the following things:

Hoodie (Grey)
Mousepad
Cap

More things to follow.

Old 03-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 138.87
TPS: 41.16
Plays at : Live play
Game of choice : 5 Card Draw
xxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of Poker

Can I make requests?

While I like the surfing spade logo for the site banner, I'm personnally not a big fan of it for the t-shirts, however, there's only one t-shirt with one of the alternate logos.

However, I'd certainly like to get a t-shirt...

Is there anyway that we can add to the shop a golf shirt with the style logo that this shirt has? (Not that I golf, but this is the style shirt I prefer to wear most of the time...)

Old 03-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting Mike View Post
Well,
I've bought the following things:

Hoodie (Grey)
Mousepad
Cap

More things to follow.
did you use the money from neverbeg to buy these........
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPOGOxx View Post
Can I make requests?

While I like the surfing spade logo for the site banner, I'm personnally not a big fan of it for the t-shirts, however, there's only one t-shirt with one of the alternate logos.

However, I'd certainly like to get a t-shirt...

Is there anyway that we can add to the shop a golf shirt with the style logo that this shirt has? (Not that I golf, but this is the style shirt I prefer to wear most of the time...)
I'll have it look into it. Maybe.

btw, there is this one as well
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 03-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 3071.46
TPS: 244.82
Plays at : Cake. Yes, Cake.
Game of choice : The one with cards
Fav. Online Player : Not You
Fav. Pro : The '11 WSOPME Champ
UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

I lost my credit card, and am waiting for my new one in the mail. I def see at least a mousepad in my future though, and maybe a hoodie too, so I can "Phil Laak it in style" at buddy's home games, and most likely at every live tourney I play. Maybe I better get a couple of them.

Old 03-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
I'll have it look into it. Maybe.

btw, there is this one as well

Venice I was wondering if we could get the shirts personilzed....????
I would like my screen name imprinted on the shirt when I get one....would this be at all possible...surcharge...ect..
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Moderator & Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x14
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified
WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 1771.78
TPS: 7.535
Plays at : Carbon Poker
Game of choice : NL hold em
tramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtramp1579 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinat420 View Post
Venice I was wondering if we could get the shirts personilzed....????
I would like my screen name imprinted on the shirt when I get one....would this be at all possible...surcharge...ect..
I thought the same thing Smokin but figured I would have it done once I rec'd it.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Administrator

tramp & smokin,

I have spent quite a while working with another company getting some "personalised" designs done. More flexible design tools (multiple logos) yada yada yada. The upshot of that is I am not overly convinced by the outcome. Enough banging my head for one day.

I think the best option may be if you can create a psd with transparant background and I can merge that psd into the main logo psd. If you do that I will piece it together. If you cant do that, then it might mean just screenprinting it afterwards.

It must be transparant background otherwise it screws the designs on most colours

Old 03-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Banned
Reason: Theft

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

This is sweet.. Thinking of getting a hoodie

Old 04-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Supernova Horse - Verified
Platinum Level Staker

Staker Points: 441.74
TPS: 417.315
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Pro : Gavin Smith
stokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legendstokes61 Poker Forum Living Legend

i have just ordered t-shirt, and hoodie! they look great, nice work

PokerStars id: stokesitup
FTP id: stokes61

Old 04-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Staking Manager
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

I ordered some stuff a few weeks ago. They are due to arrive any time soon. Cant wait

Member of The M&Ms

Old 04-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Surfers Event Winner

Staker Points: 0
Plays at : Pokerstars, Unibet
Fav. Online Player : QuasiFiction
Fighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of hatersFighting Mike has a lot of haters
Send a message via MSN to Fighting Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinat420 View Post
did you use the money from neverbeg to buy these........
Err.. No!
And I don't know that site anymore.

Old 04-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Silver Supernova Staker

UFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of PokerUFCWatcher Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramp1579 View Post
I thought the same thing Smokin but figured I would have it done once I rec'd it.
Yeah, I will soon order a sweater, and I will just have it embroidered when I get it.

Old 04-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Gold Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 138.75
TPS: 72.72
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Limit HE, Stud
Fav. Online Player : Andy McLeod
Fav. Pro : Jeff Madsen
Sticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to Sticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post
Yeah, I will soon order a sweater, and I will just have it embroidered when I get it.
When I order my shirt I want it embroided with "Sticks" on it as well... Only 'cos more people know me as Sticks than they do my real name I'm not kidding.
I'm in half a mind to e-mail Pokerstars to see if they can disactivate the person using "Sticks" and give it to me.

Old 04-13-2008, 09:25 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Full Tilt
Game of choice : Texan Holdem
fonz1 Poker Forum Rookie
Default Awesome!

I finally have a way to buy great gifts for all my poker buddies! I hope to make my first purchase soon. Great idea

Old 04-13-2008, 09:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonz1 View Post
I finally have a way to buy great gifts for all my poker buddies! I hope to make my first purchase soon. Great idea
THA FONZ...EH

Old 04-14-2008, 01:22 AM
Silver Supernova Staker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
When I order my shirt I want it embroided with "Sticks" on it as well... Only 'cos more people know me as Sticks than they do my real name I'm not kidding.
I'm in half a mind to e-mail Pokerstars to see if they can disactivate the person using "Sticks" and give it to me.
You could find him, and pay him to give it up. Maybe. Unless he really love tree parts.

Old 04-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

hat and hoody !!!!!!
do you ship to Brazil?

Where's KT?

Old 04-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 498.69
TPS: 10.29
Plays at : PS
Game of choice : Omaha Hi Lo
Fav. Online Player : Pr1nnyraid
Fav. Pro : Jay Rozenkrantz
nightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legendnightowl89 Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to nightowl89 Send a message via MSN to nightowl89 Send a message via Skype™ to nightowl89

i may be ordering a hoody soon - its a littlebit light for my usual taste though lol (ie.black)
The sands of time for me are running low...

Running low--ooohhh...

Lol @ my SS nightow89 874 $0 $3 6% -$122 Super Tilt 56 FullTilt

BUT 90-180 man nightow89 88 $1 $3 73% $128 Super Tilt N/A FullTilt E90-180 SNG Only

Old 04-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Administrator

I am very happy with the 3 T-shirts I got.

I have the light blue one with logo in the center, the dark navy one with logo in the center, and one of the white ones with ringed sleeves and logo to the right.

I didnt order any hoodies, so I cant report on those.

The bag is great. It looks slightly shiney on the picture, but it isnt in reality, which I am happy about.

The X-Large T-shirts, are what they say...extra large. I ordered that size to be safe. I might just try Large next time.

I am going to order some more, but constructive feedback on what to keep in the range and remove from the range is always welcome.

Old 04-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
The X-Large T-shirts, are what they say...extra large. I ordered that size to be safe. I might just try Large next time.
That certainly clears things up, Venice = Greg Raymer sfobv

Old 04-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

"Thank you for your recent purchase from CafePress.com!"

shirt and hoody on their way to Brazil

Where's KT?

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker