Guidelines for News, Reports, and Stories
No content should be copied from another site and pasted onto Surfers.
If you want to refer people to an article then do so by posting an inactive link to the article and giving a brief summary
Examples of permitted material:
1) Tournament/Event Schedules
2) Tournament/Event Results
3) Chip counts
4) Hand histories
5) Big live hands (just the specifics of the cards and betting, not the description)
6) An article by Pokerstars promoting a new feature they have added to their site
7) An article by Full Tilt promoting a new event they have introduced
8) An article by Party Poker promoting a new game they have added
Thank you for your cooperation
Please note that if a thread in the 'Poker News and Stories' Forum has the word "report" in the title, then other members should avoid posting in that thread, in order to prevent breaking the flow of the person writing the report.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain
|Surfers Poker - Featured Sites|