Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker News and Stories
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default Guidelines for News, Reports, and Stories

No content should be copied from another site and pasted onto Surfers.

If you want to refer people to an article then do so by posting an inactive link to the article and giving a brief summary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Example

I read the following article today

-www.thissite.com/article

It is about Phil Ivey winning a game blindfolded. Some of the hands were crazy. What do you think, is that luck or is there any skill to it?
The only exceptions to this policy are as follows. You may copy and paste purely factual information that is out in the public domain, or material which a pokersite would glady have circulated.

Examples of permitted material:

1) Tournament/Event Schedules
2) Tournament/Event Results
3) Chip counts
4) Hand histories
5) Big live hands (just the specifics of the cards and betting, not the description)
6) An article by Pokerstars promoting a new feature they have added to their site
7) An article by Full Tilt promoting a new event they have introduced
8) An article by Party Poker promoting a new game they have added

Thank you for your cooperation

Please note that if a thread in the 'Poker News and Stories' Forum has the word "report" in the title, then other members should avoid posting in that thread, in order to prevent breaking the flow of the person writing the report.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker