Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Quizzes
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
reball Poker Quizzes - Welcome and Guidelines

Welcome to the Quiz Area. I have sweated blood over this, and I think I have finally got it all ready thanks to great efforts by various people

I hope you enjoy it and it helps to improve your game and your poker knowledge

This page will contain links to all the quizzes in the quiz area. I will start to fill the page up after some final tweaks and testing.

The 'Poker Quizzes' forum is just a spin off to the actual quiz area itself. The forum is mainly for information about new quizzes, and league tables of exisiting quizzes etc.

Currently no one else should be able to post here.

All members are permitted to take the quizzes, but only people who ask for permissions to be added to the ID will be allowed to create quizzes. This is so I can have a degree of control over the quality of quizzes in the Poker Quiz area.

Any level 1 member or above can ask for Quizmaster permissions to be added to the ID, which will allow them to create quizzes, but only do this if you are prepared to put in the time to create a reasonable poker quiz.

Anyway, welcome to the Poker Quiz area

Guidelines

1) You will be able to see a countdown clock at the bottom of the screen. If you run out of time your result will be submitted for the questions you have answered up until the point. So keep an eye on the clock

2) Your score will be PM'ed automatically to you

3) For quizzes in the catergories 'intermediate' and 'advanced' answers will be hidden, but you will still get your score sent to you, and which questions you got right.

4) The leaderboard will update automatically. I will also post the leaderboard of the top members here in the Poker Quiz Forum. This will be a selected leaderboard from specific high standard quizzes. See here for the Leaderboard :- Leaderboard
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker