Old 04-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Staking Manager
Platinum Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x9
WSOSP Winner x2

Staker Points: 365.02
TPS: 0
Fav. Pro : Annie Duke
Jenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living LegendJenpoker Poker Forum Living Legend

arrived today...wearing t-shirt and hoodie now, loool

The sleeves of the pink hoodie are very pink. Brighter than the pic. But i love it

The cap is really soft....love that too

Member of The M&Ms

Old 06-19-2008, 09:44 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 17.38
TPS: 150.835
Plays at : Full tilt
Game of choice : 2-7 single draw/razz
Fav. Pro : David Williams
lazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to lazare Send a message via Yahoo to lazare Send a message via Skype™ to lazare

no phanny packs....dam
folding AA isn't really smart to do... when you up to KK or QQ ( witch is most likely) it's almost a 50-50 change of winning... but if there isn't comming a A, K, or Q you are alway's good with AA... so never FOLD AA again unless you don't play for first place !

Old 06-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazare View Post
no phanny packs....dam
ROFLMFAO thats just so funny, i don't even know why ahaahah haahah. You made my day man, thanks.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

lazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legendlazare Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to lazare Send a message via Yahoo to lazare Send a message via Skype™ to lazare

thats my goal
folding AA isn't really smart to do... when you up to KK or QQ ( witch is most likely) it's almost a 50-50 change of winning... but if there isn't comming a A, K, or Q you are alway's good with AA... so never FOLD AA again unless you don't play for first place !

Old 06-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazare View Post
thats my goal
Should be, not enough people on this forum put me before themselves.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

haha

Old 08-13-2008, 07:25 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
tyleryo Poker Forum Rookie
Default hey

are there any good trophys that they have for you too buy here, im just wondering because im gonna host my own tourney sooner or later and i need a trophy thank you TYLER JOHNSON

Old 08-24-2008, 03:56 AM
Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 392.01
TPS: 330.535
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : NL Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : WhoKnows4321
Fav. Pro : Erik Seidel
SportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living Legend

I'm gonna screen shop (window shoping lol). Pretty cool stuff. There should be prizes from the shop for some Sufers Poker tournaments, like besides the cash prize. I dunno, I guess like 2nd or 3rd place or whatever.

Old 08-24-2008, 02:54 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
leoinatel Poker Forum Rookie

The Surfers Poker Black Cap is soo nice!! someone knows if they send to Brazil??

Old 08-24-2008, 04:44 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Myself
Drunker1 Poker Forum Rookie
Default Rep:

Winter is comming soon.
I better hit the store for a Hat & Coat.
Maybe a Keg while I'm at it.
( Hummm..... I wonder if they will have beer mugs too ? )
It will be a long winter ahead.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunker1 View Post
Winter is comming soon.
I better hit the store for a Hat & Coat.
Maybe a Keg while I'm at it.
( Hummm..... I wonder if they will have beer mugs too ? )
It will be a long winter ahead.
The Surfers Poker woolly gloves are a must. Welcome to the site
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 08-24-2008, 04:57 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Plays at : Full Tilt
Game of choice : Texan Holdem
fonz1 Poker Forum Rookie
Default Awesome

I will have to take a look thanks!

Old 08-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x2

SportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living LegendSportsFanatic10 Poker Forum Living Legend

I always wanted some wool gloves, but will they come in mango???

Old 08-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsFanatic10 View Post
I always wanted some wool gloves, but will they come in mango???
Rofl do they come in hetro?

Old 08-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Horse - Verified
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
Rofl do they come in hetro?
Lol. That was pretty mean i dont see the gloves anywhere

Old 08-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x2

What are you talking about, diglet doesn't wear gloves.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:40 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Getting a credit card soon...definately gonna buy some surfers merchandise

Old 09-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan1122 View Post
Getting a credit card soon...definately gonna buy some surfers merchandise
Yeeeee my Visa just came in the mail....think I'm gonna buy a Surfers T-shirt

Old 09-30-2008, 08:04 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
tombrady1280 Poker Forum Rookie

nice like the logo

Old 09-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan1122 View Post
Yeeeee my Visa just came in the mail....think I'm gonna buy a Surfers T-shirt
Sweet deal bro... What card # and expiry date did you get?

Old 10-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain87 View Post
Sweet deal bro... What card # and expiry date did you get?
i lol'd

Old 10-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Just bought a black Surfers Poker T-shirt

Old 10-09-2008, 04:55 AM
Gold Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 138.75
TPS: 72.72
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Limit HE, Stud
Fav. Online Player : Andy McLeod
Fav. Pro : Jeff Madsen
Sticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to Sticks

Just bought the white polo shirt for when I head down to Crown Casino, Melbourne late this month/early next month for some poker with the dealers from my casino...

As well as the hat

Old 10-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Still waiting on my shirt in the mail

Old 10-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

my shirt just arrived!

Old 10-16-2008, 01:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 138.87
TPS: 41.16
Plays at : Live play
Game of choice : 5 Card Draw
xxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of PokerxxPOGOxx Godlike Genius of Poker

Methinks an item from Surfer's Store should be prize for member of the year or something.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:09 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
ritehere Poker Forum Rookie

Alright!! Im sure that it was worth waiting for

Old 11-08-2008, 11:16 PM
Gold Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 138.75
TPS: 72.72
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Limit HE, Stud
Fav. Online Player : Andy McLeod
Fav. Pro : Jeff Madsen
Sticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living LegendSticks Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to Sticks

So much for 13-17 days! Pah! It's been just over a month now and my shirt and cap STILL haven't arrived! I'll ring them up tomorrow to find out just exactly what's going on...

Old 11-09-2008, 05:51 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
HIMMYS DAD Poker Forum Rookie

where the prices and betteryet where the pictures???

Old 11-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Post#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Surfers Poker Shop

The shop itself is located here. Just click on the images to see them bigger or get more details on them
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker