Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Done + Also 3 time HU, so not too bad
please get a life and stop bragging

Where's KT?

Old 03-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB-SP-SC View Post
please get a life and stop bragging

Someone is jealous of not being able to brag

Old 03-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Someone is jealous of not being able to brag
lol

well, if I could at least try, but no, missing WSOSP events lately

Where's KT?

Old 03-22-2010, 03:58 PM
Surfers Event Winner x10
Elite Supernova Staker III
Gold Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 45550.62
TPS: 3184.68
Game of choice : NL Hold'Em
Fav. Online Player : DutchMart
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
BlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker ForumBlueRain Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to BlueRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRain View Post
gonna miss out on a lot

but nice sched and will certainly participate
This is what I posted on the 26th of Feb.
I was right, played 2 events, busted early in one and went sit out on the chiplead in the other

Self knowledge, Self knowledge..

Stars ID: Jroen Poker(Ermelo)
FTP ID: BlueRain16(E)

Old 03-22-2010, 04:02 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Gold Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 3540.94
TPS: 294.175
Plays at : New Jersey
Game of choice : NLHE
RedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRedsoxNets5 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via AIM to RedsoxNets5 Send a message via Skype™ to RedsoxNets5

god i won 2 bracelets but was only there to play like 4 or 5 events

Old 03-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Surfers Event Winner x9
Gold Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

SNG Champion x2

Staker Points: 8224.99
TPS: 905.305
Plays at : FullTilt
Game of choice : Holdem NoLimit
Fav. Pro : 'KidPoker' Negreanu
Hesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of PokerHesaf Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPerez View Post
Congratz MK was a fun game, too bad I couldn't prolong my title
Yeah TP, you're getting older man................

Congratz for all the winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthorn View Post
I LOVE YOU hesaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
along came hesaf like an express train
Quote:
I feel such a noob.
PS: Hesaf
FTP: Whozznext

Old 03-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I will update those last few bracelets and everything tomorrow. Congrats to all winners.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 03-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
I will update those last few bracelets and everything tomorrow. Congrats to all winners.
I'm willing to pay for a bracelet - can I?

(max. $1,050)

Where's KT?

Old 03-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 1837.65
TPS: 332.33
Plays at : Bodoms azz
Fav. Online Player : Jappie007
Fav. Pro : Ray Romano
Jay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of PokerJay_Are_Pee Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:

(max. $1,050)

Sell you mine

Old 03-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:

(max. $1,050)

I can coach you

Old 03-22-2010, 09:56 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
I can coach you
nah

I rather win than luckbox my way into a bracelet

ty though

Where's KT?

Old 03-23-2010, 05:43 PM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

$7.50 shipped to Redsoxnets5 (Heads-up champion chop)
$7.50 shipped to NightTrain87 (Heads-up champion chop)
$15 to Midknight Rider - tried to ship but Pokerstars say you cannot accept real money transfers. Please PM me when you get that sorted and I will ship.
$20 shipped to DrJustice (side events)

Titles and WSOSP gallery updates coming soon
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 03-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Oh yeah, ship da monnies!!!!!

I won the side events

Old 03-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Quote:
Oh yeah, ship da monnies!!!!!

I won the side events
you HAD to see your name there by any means eh?!?!?!

SICKO!

MONSTER!

congrats everyone who shipped a bracelet and won any of the prizes

Where's KT?

Old 03-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Surfers Event Winner
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 705.17
TPS: 197.79
Plays at : Full tilt pokerstars
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Pro : fergusion
midknight rider has a lot of hatersmidknight rider has a lot of hatersmidknight rider has a lot of haters

Thanks venice! Yeah everything will be sorted out soon, just that Pokerstars is slower than molasses. Anyways I sent ya a pm regarding the details..

Old 03-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Administrator

All titles have now been added

Event 1 - DrJustice
Event 2 - Dude904
Event 3 - TomPerez
Event 4 - Redsoxnets5
Event 5 - mizzo5678
Event 6 - Redsoxnets5
Event 7 - Jay_Are_Pee
Event 8 - Frogman3
Event 9 - NightTrain87
Event 10 - Bodom96
Event 11 - Midknight Rider

Old 03-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
All titles have now been added

Event 1 - DrJustice
Event 2 - Dude904
Event 3 - TomPerez
Event 4 - Redsoxnets5
Event 5 - mizzo5678
Event 6 - Redsoxnets5
Event 7 - Jay_Are_Pee
Event 8 - Frogman3
Event 9 - NightTrain87
Event 10 - Bodom96
Event 11 - Midknight Rider
Cheers

Congrats to all bracelet winners, well done

Old 03-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Silver Supernova Staker
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified

Sharkfin Winner x2
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 5172.84
TPS: 2813.335
Fav. Online Player : pro.ashley69
Fav. Pro : Tom Dwan
Bodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of PokerBodom96 Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Cheers

Congrats to all bracelet winners, well done
Ty sir and Congrats to all that won also.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 4618.06
TPS: 2055.77
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Me
RVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living LegendRVCrusher Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to RVCrusher Send a message via Skype™ to RVCrusher
Post Whens the next?

whens the next wsosp??? i want to play

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker