Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2013, 10:50 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default noob to nova

started the year as a kickass bronzestar, went silver, currently gold and steamrolling towards plat

this is tracking my progress as i attempt to become what i hate the most, a stupid smarmy supernova

monthly vpps: 4460
yearly vpps: 11865/100k 11.8% complete

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-20-2013, 08:27 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

certified platadonk ITT

a mix of 4 tabling 100 plo zoom and now being able to play better mtt scheds means vpps are flooding in

monthly vpp: 7613
yearly vpp: 15109/100k 15.1%

awaiting funds

Old 05-20-2013, 08:51 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Cool

so far this blog has netted me a neg rep and a 1 star rating

my thoughts on the matter can be summed up in this clip

Surfers Poker Video Agreement - IMPORTANT NOTICE:
No media files are hosted on Surfers Poker. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE, take me to the video

awaiting funds

Old 05-22-2013, 12:24 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

had some bad zoom sessions yesterday but an epic upswing session just now means im not feelin so blue about the whole zoomaments

monthly vpps: 9717
yearly vpps: 17122/100k 17.1% complete

will be going vegas 11th-27th june, so the plan for june is to grind zoom for first 10 days and reach at least platinumstar, then chillax and pwn teh live games in yankville

awaiting funds

Old 05-23-2013, 09:25 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

been having some morning zoomaments, quite a few regs on the 100 plo at the moment but thats ok, i love trying to outplay good players, but i hate gettin outplayed ! !

currently up about tree fiddy in the last hour but i could easily lose that in the next
and anyway this is less about profit and more about NOVAR ! and my gut feeling (since im not tracking it) is that im either up or breakevenish from cash, the roll is gettin hurt more by the freakin SCOOP than the zoom now, but hey...i cant complain

stats

monthly vpps: 10819
yearly vpps: 18225/100k 18.2% complete

awaiting funds

Old 05-24-2013, 02:50 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

had a goot day today
got two 4figs in mtts and then cash went ok too

just passed my 20000th yearly thing so thats another 50 dowwa stellar bonus cleared

just 3 and a quarter days after clearing last one, nice

stats:

monthly vpps: 12603
yearly vpps: 20008/100k 20% complete

and 198th in monthly tlb at time of post, would be nice to get on the visible leaderboard by end

awaiting funds

Old 05-26-2013, 10:11 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

final day of scoop
ive had a great scoop and am gonna take a shot at the 1k main event

reassess after today i guess

monthly vpps: 15487
yearly vpps: 22892/100k 22.9% complete

awaiting funds

Old 05-27-2013, 03:22 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

had possibly my worst MTT day in history yesterday just due to some big buyins but scoops over and im feelin fine

just had an epic 200 plo zoom session and should make it to nova so f'in quickly after vegas

monthly vpps: 17847
yearly vpps: 25252(zomg palindrome)/100k - 25.2% complete

things do to today: work out vegasy stuff and investy stuff and all that shizzle mcgizzle

awaiting funds

Old 05-28-2013, 10:06 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

got a bit of free time today so gonna try and see how big i can get my stacks on the 200 and 100 zoom (playing 4x 200 and 2x 100) - usually i cash out/get timed out for inactivity but as long as i dont sit out for too long i could end up with a 1k+ stack, i see people do it and wonder if it has any advantages
i dont wanna get a big stack and see it as an excuse to spew/take -ev spots though

anyway here's the stats atm

monthly: 18638
yearly: 26043/100k 26% complete

also another interesting tidbit: played 1.2k hands on zoom in just this session alone im trying my hardest to play solidly and avoid spew, it's been a good morning so far (nojinxplz) so ill smoke some herbal spices and then get back to work

awaiting funds

Old 05-28-2013, 11:00 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Pokerstars Zoom Hand #99219622201: Omaha Pot Limit ($1/$2) - 2013/05/28 11:56:21 WET [2013/05/28 6:56:21 ET]
Table 'Diotima' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: RealCrapDad ($203 in chips)
Seat 2: simona75 ($275.87 in chips)
Seat 3: greknew ($209.42 in chips)
Seat 4: ouchbadbeat ($1089.53 in chips)
Seat 5: skow73 ($200 in chips)
Seat 6: DjChick'n ($908.24 in chips)

but only on one table, the other tables arent quite as impressive. still a +day atm so hoping it stays that way

awaiting funds

Old 05-30-2013, 08:02 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

oof my bankroll has gone wayyyy down
but that's due to cashouts for vegas zooms going ok
tounaments not so much, but no worries yet

will prolly try to get to 30k yearly today to unlock dat 50 dolla bonus

monthly vpps: 21957
yearly vpps: 29362/100k 29.4% complete

awaiting funds

Old 05-31-2013, 11:58 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

doo bop a doo bop
months pretty much over and the goal now is to sort out june , mini target of 7.5k vpps to be made by june 10th

but the sooner the better

stats:

may vpps: 24067
yearly vpps: 31472/100k 31.5% complete

awaiting funds

Old 06-01-2013, 11:42 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

played precisely 1661 hands of zoom so far today
and that's a palindrome

warning: this post will mainly be brag
but that's allowed because i had a -$1k day at zoom yesterday or something craptacular. good job the mtts kept the day reasonable.

but today, things are goin suhweeet. 6 tabling, 4x 200 and 2x 100 , buying in for full amount at each. here are current chipstacks (sitting out atm so i can brag here)

2x 100 plo:
$155
$323

4x 200 plo:
$228
$390
$597
$1128 MUNSTAR STACK

unsure whether to cash out and restart at starting stacks, or to let it ride mtts in a bit, weekend and all that

stats:

monthly vpps: 743
yearly vpps: 32319/100k 32.3% complete

awaiting funds

Old 06-01-2013, 02:22 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

im "cashing in" and let's see the final stats at end of monster zoom sesh

total hands: 3297
profit: enough to fund some mtts

final chipstacks at tables:
100: 359, 516
200: 274, 509, 1033, 1539

as long as i remember that days like this can and do happen, should make the crappy days a bit easier

my brain hurts a teeny bit from all that zooming. mtts in teh afternoon methinks

monthly: 1446
yearly: 33022/100k 33% complete

awaiting funds

Old 06-03-2013, 12:32 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

managed to final table 2 109 turbos today you say luckbox i say making up for lost time

not sure how much i ended up on the day, because im not really keeping an eye on profit too much - this is because money is coming in and out of my account frequently from investments so it's hard to track how i'm actually doing

im happy with my situation though

pretty tired from a monster sunday sesh, lets look at those stats:

monthly vpps: 3907
yearly vpps: 35483/100k 35.5% complete

also remember to rate my blog 5 stars, it was sabotaged by an stealth supernova (prime suspect agent bear) - go rate it up now!!!

awaiting funds

Old 06-09-2013, 01:31 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

should probably wrap this blog up for now, as it is nearly vegas time

been winding down the poker because my online bankroll is getting somewhat low - i have a few thousand in investments and another decent chunk dedicated to vegas, so my BR should go up again after vegas unless everything goes terribly wrong but as it stands im sitting on an online roll that i would have been happy with a month ago, and a shizload of fpps as an extra backup

stats:

monthly vpps: 8605 (platadonk locked til end of july)
yearly vpps: 40181 40.2% complete

i might put in a few games later but i really need to get all my last minute packing and stuff done

keep your eye out for my vegas blog coming soon

awaiting funds

Last edited by ouchbadbeat : 06-09-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Old 07-15-2013, 08:40 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

this is basically dead in the water again

vegas wiped me out (own fault obv but coulda ran a bit better)

poker is going shite, but i know ill win in the future, i dont feel like im unsure any more

just need to find funds
funds who wont rip me off when i win big
ya dig?

laters

awaiting funds

Old 11-02-2013, 09:37 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

soldout

update9001

this quest is still alive

my bankroll is small, but my zoom volume is good
focusing on zoom until nova is complete, with a few mtts on weekends and random times

monthly vpp 1834
yearly vpp 72713

left to go: 27287

awaiting funds

Old 11-02-2013, 12:38 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

this is what a night grinding at zoom looks like

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10kzoom.jpg (26.2 KB, 142 views)

awaiting funds

Old 11-06-2013, 01:12 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

still zooming
volume can be problematic due to bankroll being low
managed to survive so far though

monthly vpp 5430
yearly vpp 76310

left to go: 23690

awaiting funds

Old 11-19-2013, 08:28 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

been on a stake so not as much zoom atm and vpps slowed down, but still ok for now

hoping to get this nova malarkey sorted by end of year and then get a bankroll together in time for TCOOOOOOOP

monthly vpp 7908
yearly vpp 78787

left to go: 21213

awaiting funds

Old 12-03-2013, 10:07 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

i notice a certain kt is now a nova
which saddens me, because WHEN i get into da club, itll be somewhat polluted by his inclusion
but that aside well done kt and now lets listen to obbs plan

i dont have a bankroll of over 9000 so im going at it the poor man's way - 25$ plo zoom

played 6k hands so far today and gonna keep going for as long as possible

my goal is to get to 10k vpps left before Dec 16

monthly vpp 1379
yearly vpp 80973

left to go: 19027

awaiting funds

Old 12-04-2013, 09:35 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

yesterday/today has gone awesomely
felt i could move up to 2 50$ tables

after 3333 hands this is how things be goin

2 tables on the left are 25plo and the 2 on the right are 50plo
obv have one crappy stack but who cares

i hope this sunny spell continues

monthly vpp 2313
yearly vpp 81907

left to go: 18093

awaiting funds

Old 12-06-2013, 07:54 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

had a crappy day yesterday but todays going okay at the moment
if roll drops below 300 i play just the 25s and if its above that i sometimes add in 50s depending on how i feel

new avatar will obv bring me excellent luck

monthly vpp 4291
yearly vpp 83885

left to go: 16115

awaiting funds

Old 12-12-2013, 10:23 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

in cruise mode now, managed to get a loan from a certain rungood surfer who may or may not want to be named
means i can 4table the 50 plo comfortably

going to watch these guys today

at a cool sciencey type show in london

means i can only put in a small sesh this morning but ohaider welcome to my office

and the all important stats

monthly vpp 9449
yearly vpp 89043

left to go: 10957

awaiting funds

Old 12-14-2013, 12:22 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

london show was good, were some cool and interesting ppl on stage including

zooms been going ok, still survivin' at the 50plo and now over halfway to nova

monthly vpp 11160
yearly vpp 90755

left to go: 9245

awaiting funds

Old 12-19-2013, 08:20 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

still zoooming
gettin a bit bored of it but oh wells it's nearly done

i sure hope KEVIN THORN and other such ballas invest loads in my bas, nova solidarity and all that ? ? ? ?

monthly vpp 15415
yearly vpp 95009

left to go: 4991

awaiting funds

Old 12-23-2013, 07:15 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

been playing zoom for several hours
had a nightmare time the last few days, bankroll disappeared
today was better and hallelujah ive finally made it to nova

big thanks to drj for this post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
I think he is gonna make either on 24th, but not earlier.
i grinded extra hard to avoid drj being right

monthly vpp 20422
yearly vpp 100016

really glad it's done, i can relax a bit now. please invest in my january bas, its bound to go great now that im a rungood nova !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg novamsg.jpg (31.4 KB, 20 views)

awaiting funds

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker