Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2014, 11:56 AM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Default The OBB BlogHog Bumpfest (No KT blogs allowed)

This blog will document my start to 2014

It also serves as a reminder that OBB > KT in all ways (except results)

My new years resolution is to make more this year than KT. I've given him a head-start

Laters potaters

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-29-2014, 04:16 PM
White Water Surfer
Surfers Event Winner x19
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x4
Sharkfin Winner x8

Staker Points: 12350.029999999999
TPS: 36978.17
Plays at : CampusBar
Fav. Online Player : Ademir Galeno
Fav. Pro : dude904
ouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forumouchbadbeat Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

if G tier investors are the most recent blog post i generally leave them be

otherwise

blog
hog
bump
fest

dude904 paid me $9001 for this promotional forum sig

awaiting funds

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker