Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2013, 09:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

Well had to postpone the marathon sesh i had planned for yesterday as after gym and random errands i was knackered after about 3 hours of playing, still made about 4 buyins so that was cool. Today got in a sweet 7 hour session, my biggest one in a long time... feels good to be back . 100nl still being kind to us so as im obv too much of a noob to beat 200nl atm we're gonna stick to 100nl for a bit and grind our balls off. VPP will be a bit slower but there isnt a ton of difference so shouldnt be a problem.

Might re-evaluate at some point but for now i'll settle for taking all the free money at 100nl. Finished the day +$894 tho i dropped like $280 or so in scoop events so we end the day +$600ish. Not sure if i'll have time to sesh the next couple of days have a b-day party to go to tomorrow and all signs are pointing to a messy, messy night but might get a few hours in beforehand if i wake up in time. For now tho a summary of the seshes since my return

Bankroll: $24,041.63 Vpp's: 67,097
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back like front.jpg (49.1 KB, 310 views)

Old 05-29-2013, 04:47 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Hi, guys been a bit since my last update spent a few days w/ gf and then been busy again (if you can call going out and partying busy) ive got a few seshes in but only 1-3 hours at a time. Today Got a 4.5 hour one in, was a fun one tho finished down $7.61 +$28 or something after goldstar rakeback so boom! Been running pretty bad last few seshes but have also picked up some leaks that ive noticed on session reviews. Just a symptom of not playing/studying daily. But now that im doing that (even watching vids/gonig over hhs at gf's house.) i hope i can get good (again?) Still up $1.1k since the 15th tho lucky fish > skillful reg

Not logged onto stars atm so BR updates can wait til tomorrow where i'll be getting a sesh in. Peace yo

Old 06-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Been seshing pretty much every day but just forget to blog about it, got out of the habit i guess... meh we'll get there. Been average over all a couple of losing seshes ~ $350 each and then some winning ones ~ the same. Got a nice 4.5 hour sesh in today.

Went to the dentists yesterday having been awake for 30 hours straight so my sleep patterns been all over the place and as such ive been tiring easy (or maybe im dying who knows) but im focussed on improving my life habits and as such the sleep sched will be consistent and I should be playing for much longer.

Today was a lot of fun, think i played much better than i have done the past few days, starting to get back into the swing/gameflow of it all. Didnt run great or horribly just meh, finished +$220 or so and even though i made some mistakes i also noticed myself making better plays based on leaks id found in previous hh seshes so yay for progress. Only made $250 today but thats fine, finished yesterday +$660 too but foshure played a lot better today. Also cashed the weekly $215 6max today for $566 sweet mtt hope to play it weekly. Off sleep soon and then plan to get a nice Sunday sesh in.

Getting close to nova, wanted to hit it in may but with my time off/laziness it just hasnt happened not happy with my overall progress this year but its a pitfall of being my own boss/master of my own destiny. Hoping to turn things around and steamroll forward tho. For now i'll leave you with BR update and a screenshot of hands since i started playing late december 2012. 100nl is obv going well, the downswing hurt my 200nl numbers a lot but im willing to believe im not a winner at that stake anyway, its a lot tougher but its a goal to work towards. Peace yo sorry for the rambles.

edit also cashed the chromestar freeroll for exactly $1

Bankroll: $24,457.77 Vpp's: 71,854.15

Last edited by kevinthorn : 06-02-2013 at 04:50 AM.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:20 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Brief one cus im tired as balls, had a lot of fun today, feel like i was playing really well through out, ran pretty bad all day but still managed to finish +$71(+$123 w/ rakeback). Lost the Sunday $162 mtt tho so we finish the day a few bucks down but thats fine. Got over 6 hours in so the plan to increase volume is going well so far but small sample size obv.

Busy this week so idk how much seshing i'll be able to get in

Bankroll: $24,367.43 Vpp's: 73,105.23

Old 06-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Back after taking the week off, got a sesh in sat and Sunday and then just finished up one today. Been running so bad its been hard to get anything going.

Today i feel i played soso much better than i have done for a long time. Very happy about some new stuff/styles ive implemented, still finish down $290 but thats due to infinite badbeats so not sweating it (+$380 in ev fwiw) also dropped like $330 yesterday but i was playing pretty bad as well as running bad so thats no surprise. Have also dropped a lil in mtts so basically lighting all my money on fire. Still excited for future seshes this week now i feel im getting it again. Also have won 0 milestone hands, wtf so unlucky.

Safe travels to all heading for vegas, hope you have a great time

Bankroll: $23,536.63 Vpp's: 75,679.97

Old 06-13-2013, 09:20 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Well got dealt into 0 milestone hands and wasnt even playing the same stake as the 1billion hand table so got actual nothing. Unluckiest man on the planet. Even woke up early to be seshing when the hand hit, but no matter was still a very fun sesh. I played goot (for me anyway) also ran goot which was a nice change.

Waking up in the morning, eating healthy and working out again really makes a difference to how you feel and that good feeling translates into good play.. i think, dear god i sound like bluerain *puke* i'll let the stats speak for the session, made nice profit today but basically just winning back what i lost the last few seshes. Plan on getting a big one in tomorrow i hope but for now gonna make some bacon stir fry and watch a movie. Still sour im not in vegas obv

Bankroll: $24,197.63 Vpp's: 78,463.44
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sashes.jpg (59.5 KB, 242 views)

Old 06-23-2013, 10:38 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Greetings, been a little while, took a week off for a combination of seeing gf and partying with mates. Went down to brighton beach for a couple of days and then bournemouth beach (brighton has stones instead of sand but most of the time is spent in the bar so who cares). Weather was fine but still salty im not in vegas, looks like the guys are having a great time though so im pleased about that (he says through gritted teeth).

Onto poker had one sesh the day after the update above, Was a decent one, felt like I was playing really well but the cards just werent on my side, after just over 4 hours I finished down $318 or so. Yesterday was my comeback sesh, another very fun session this time the cards were definately with me but I also played pretty well. Finished +$1238 after 5 hours but had to stop because it was getting late.

Getting super close to nova now, stupid its taken me this long but once i hit it i can actually start making a decent $$ at the cash game tabs. Cashed in my 80k stellar reward so we're looking at

Bankroll: $25,262.39 Vpp's: 80,856.67

big sesh planned for today, latorade

Old 06-23-2013, 08:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Eh got 6 hours in kinda tired so stopping, ran about as bad as possible all day but thats fine, ran pretty well yesterday. Finished down $460 ($450 below ev ) but inching ever closer to supernooba. Tomorrow going running/gym/haircut and shopping but hopefully can get a few hours in.

Bankroll: $24,598.66 Vpp's: 82,307.99

Old 06-29-2013, 12:58 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

First session back after a couple of days off got in just over 6.5 hours, was a good one played really well I thought, sadly ran $470 below ev and ate a bitch ton of coolers so finished -$31.29 (tho +$35 after the sick platinumstar rakeback ) but thats fine i guess.

Had a fun couple of days off, pretty messy party followed by the most awkward attempt at sex ever, was pretty flipflipflipfliped and once we got into the bedroom i think it dawned on us both that we didnt like each other, like no attraction or anything. After 30 minutes of strained conversation and something which loosely resembled 3rd base i just thought flipflipflipflip it and walked out. Saw a few mates i hadnt seen for a couple of months tho so was sweet.

Tomorrow have some gym and shit to do but i should be able to get a few hours in at least for now tho
Bankroll: $24,678.31 Vpp's: 84,088.20

Old 06-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Just finished my Sunday session, play wise it was very fun, feel like i learned some stuff and had a lot of interesting spots. Sure i made some mistakes over the course of the last 2 days but overall im happy with my overall gameplan and strategy, just need to tweak some stuff ehre and there. Still running super cold sadly so we broke even on Sat and lost like 3 buyins today plus $259 from mtts but happens to all of us. Lets hope tomorrow goes better

Edging ever closer to Super nooba but for now

Bankroll: $24,052.41 Vpp's: 86,001.60
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daseet.jpg (27.9 KB, 187 views)

Old 10-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

(cliffs @ bottom) Sup, been away for ages, but having been playing had infinite obstacles including, but not limited to; family deaths, slight burnout, laziness, going from 0 to like 10 time consuming hobbies at once etc. But im way to close to nova to throw it away for nothing, plus i want to play again so im back yay!!!

Going to start with just grinding a few mtts and a ton of 180mans, makes more sense than playing cash based on my plans for next year. started a couple of days ago and its been great waking up every day wanting to play, not getting bored an hour into a sesh but results wise its been about the worst possible. Obv im not going to play perfect but playing only 15 and for the last day or so 8 180's i've lost like 1k every day lol. Went like 2 days w/ no ft's no top 3's in 400 games obv its possible that im the unluckiest guy ever (confirmed unluckiest ever btw, need it as a bling title) but im sure there are holes in my game to work on as those results are fairly extreme, so im studying my ass off atm relearning shit i already knew.

Check out my awesome sharkscope hopefully results will improve over time once i learn how to spell poker but until then feel free to snipe my games for free wins. Might cut 15's for a while to find my feet but thats kind of a vpp disaster so hoping to not have to. Ugh long post hope youre all alive and doing ok

cliffs:
back
im still a fish
<3

Old 11-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Whew made it with time to spare, still running pretty awful but making the red star club was my main goal. Now im going back to mtts for a bit, set everything (hem/good wifi etc) up on my laptop so ive been able to sesh from wherever as I just haven't been home enough to sesh from the desktop. Should be good times, goals now are just to enjoy poker again as I have been these past couple of months, get into the mtt swing and take a holiday somewhere soon.

Old 12-02-2013, 06:05 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Whew, came back from a couple of days off with a massive Sunday session (around 16+hours) which ive just finished at 7am -_- sadly no big Sunday binks but did make the FT of a few smaller mtts, shipping a couple as well so thats better than nothing.
From what i remember;
won the $44 4max for ~1.3k
got 4th in an $11 3k for ~$650
2nd in another $11 3k for $920
won the $4 1.5k for $290
5th in 8 turbo 6max for $420 etc etc

Finished the day +$1.8k or so which is pretty sweet given that I was reg'ing for everything $2-$109 for 15hours or so. Not playing today but hoping to get a couple of seshes in this week minimum. Also birthdays coming up soon so fml im old etc etc

Old 12-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

strategyweek2

Just finished my first mtt session since the last update, wasnt overly long, perhaps 15hours or so but it went fairly well, had a couple of small ft's including 2nd in the $11 2r/1a for just under $1k and then closed out the night with a 2nd in the big 27.50. Went into hu vs a weaker player 3:1 down in chips grinded myself into CL lost AK<KK ftw and from there boards just ran out in his favor. No worries though, still banked a cool 4.2k. Finished the day +$4233 exactly.

1/5th of my way to 100k fpp ($1.6k bonus) after only a couple of sessions which is cool, thought itd take longer after i liquidated my lifetime collection of fpps seconds after hitting nova. Not much else to report hope youre all doing ok. Off to sleep now but should be getting a sesh in after i wake up.

Last edited by kevinthorn : 12-08-2013 at 08:16 AM.

Old 12-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Sup, in the middle of an impromptu marathon sesh, just hit the 23 hour mark, so far not flagging its been a rollercoaster so far, some ft's/decent results on Sunday, nothing for a little while, prolly down overall due to the scale of buyins nd the lack of winning a million dollars. Lets see how long we can go

Old 12-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Aaaaand we are calling time on that absurd session, have literally been reg'ing and playing every mtt on stars $1-$109 plus wu and milli for the last 34 or so hours, 8-20tabling non stop, what a flipflipflipfliping idiot. My memory is hazy and im close to passing out lol but it was a very productive session imo, tho very unhealthy duh. Sunday was decent enough, made some nice ft's (3/7100 in $1.35 ko for $700, 2nd in $2 5k for $700, shipped an $8 6max 500 cap for $360, 2nd in the $4 1.5k for $500 etc etc) couldnt get any 4fig scores tho so was down a bit going into Monday morning.

Things got real bad on Monday don't think i won a hand for 14 hours or so lol, certainly felt that way, Got to about 3am on Tuesday and I stopped regging, still in about 12mtts. Was down about 1.8k or so on the sesh when i managed to recover things by going deep in 5 of those mtts, Final Tabling 4 of them, got 2nd in an $11 2r/1a for $213, 2nd in the $0 guranteed $16 turbo for $300, 3rd in the $2 6max 1k for $120 (lol) and most importantly won the $11r 10k for $2.4k meaning we finished the 36 hour non stop pokerfest with $1762 profit (about $49 an hour), nice one

Actually looking to get a few more of these marathon seshes in before the year ends to get ready for playing hella seriously come January, wouldnt mind shipping the monthly TLB this month either (currently 12th , 10th on weekly too but thats impossible to win without ft'ing the sunday storm or something,) No power to write anything more, off to sleep for a month, decues

Last edited by kevinthorn : 12-10-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Old 12-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Midway through a long session, had to break for the stupid server restart, also meant i had to play the crappy turbo night sched this morning, no idea why people love it so much, find it to be pretty garbage. Oh well, mtts start up again in a couple of minutes, played for like 14 hours already but just got up from a power nap and gonna get another 10 or so hours in, its my birthday sesh after all as tomorrow (which is my birthday) i wont have time to play because i'll be curled up in a ball watching bridget jones, eating a whole tub of haagen daas ice cream and wondering im a 30 something womanwho just cant find the right man.

So far its been going meh, down a bit but have definately run worse so cant complain too much, tho observe this tragic, heartbreaking screenshot and please find it in your heart to send me sympathy donations

Old 12-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Meh fairly miserable end to a sweet day of seshing, was deep in like 6 mtts. CL in 3 @ F2T's and ft bubbled them all 3 within minutes(literal 10th,10th,10th) the $50 500 cap i just lost a big flip for all the chips ever made and in the $50 17.5k i had a good stack but i was starting to tire after playing for a bitchton of hours and just got outplayed, nothing more to say there, forget what happened in the third one. Cant complain tho, Today was a good day, we ran fairly good overall and while there were some spots late in mtts where i was unhappy with how i played overall i think i played ok (for me).

Highlights of the day were; winning the $109 12.5k for $4,100,
then winning the $22 6max 500 cap for $1330,
then winning the $4 4max 1000cap for $450
so yeh nice to have a lil rungood on my birthday sesh, finished the day with $3460 profit! not sure when i will be playing again but it won't be long i want my tlb points

Last edited by kevinthorn : 12-13-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Back from my birthday celebration, little later than planned due to going away with my friends sister to her flat in Manchester for a couple of days. Wasn't anything amazing, likely would of been more fun if she would of been replaced with my left hand but she was nice enough and it was a good laugh. Little hungover but itching to sesh (tho the itching may just be from the skankchester girl ). Not a photo guy so dont have any pics of the festivities but i'll see if i can grab some off my mates if i ever leave the house again.

Got some nice presents and stuff, tho getting old now so video games and a 6pack of beers were replaced with slippers, socks, chocolates, more socks and a swearing parrot keychain. Obv surfers all but forgot which I will allow (caught the mini thread ) as its not set correctly on my profile (iirc) aaand no one rly posts anymore anyway. If you feel guilty send all plz forgive me funds to kevinthorn @ stars. Also missed the surfers xmas party, and got 200 xerox scans of venice's ass on my desk (pm box) as punishment. Off to sesh a bit, peace yo

Old 12-18-2013, 06:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Didnt manage to play last night, felt tired so went to bed instead, been busy all afternoon with some xmas shopping, got you your gift looking forward to mine. Yes I mean YOU! Starting up a sesh now on the prowl for TLB' and money too obv.

Old 12-28-2013, 09:37 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

So Venice has offered me a few hundred bucks to update the blog more often, guess he finally realised everyone came here for me so it shold help me stop procrastinating w/ updates.

Xmas was fun, hope yours was too. I got a myriad of cliche gifts (socks, fragrence packs, xmas themed chocolate which always tastes worse than reglar chocolate, socks, shoes, joke t-shirts, socks, inflatable gay best friend).

Nice family dinner w/ mom and then an evening sesh on the laptop. Most of my xmas seshes have been ok, no scores over a few days means losses but thats to be expected and my game still needs some improvements too so no biggie. Dropped prolly $3k or so over the week, yesterday got in mini marathon sesh ~20hours i think. Was nothing but loss for 18 hours then got 2nd in $22 turbo 6m for 1.2k before ft'ing the $11 2r/1a, $33 3k and $8 6m 500cap all at the same time to save the day and finish +$450.

Got another sesh primed and ready to go after this entry, final attempt at some monthly tlb's with a saturday evening into all day sunday marathon planned. Having problems closing mtts atm bunch of 2nd-4ths (terrible problem to have i know) keep getting owned hu by noobs, might be something to work on /shrug cya after the sesh.

tl;dr cliffs

xmas happened
seshing has been bad but bearable
won a few dollars yesterday
big marathon planned today
<3 u

Sponsored link I'm a single mom and I make $2000 a month, at home on my laptop, so can you.

Old 12-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Monster sesh that indeed was, unfortunately accidently reg'd in a few mtts past the time id set to stop so have been stuck in those trying to bust for a couple of hours, finally managed it lol. But not counting those, it was a pretty sweet sesh, the saturday evening was uneventful, no real scores/finishes but Sunday we ran pretty well and managed a bunch of sweet scores (and a few more tlbs ). The ones i remember (bear in mind this was a 20+hour session) were;

3rd $5.40 turbo KO 7.5k for $1400
even chopping the $109 12.5k for $5600
6th in the $54 turbo KO 16k for $2033
2nd in the $50 500 cap for $1k
some other much smaller ft's/deep runs plus a few near misses at hollywood $$ , ah well, maybe next time!

No complaints from me, a very profitable sesh (~6.6k) and a few more TLB's atm im 18th with 8.1k, doubt i will have any more time to sesh before newyear but top 25 is $150 so hopefully can hold that, otherwise locked for top 50 which is still a crisp $100.

The marathon seshes have certainly shown me i have the desire, motivation and ability to sit and grind so thats a big positive going into the new year where i plan to be a bit more professional with my playing. Tho will likely stick to mostly normal length sessions from now on so as to not go busto on energy drinks/and to avoid dying lol. No plans for new year's eve, might stay home alone and have a quiet one, might find something to stick my penis in but its so cold outside i doubt my motley crew booty calls *shudders* justify the effort it takes to go there

Think that's all, not like anyone reads this anyway lol, @ 70kfpp already just from the mtt seshing since hitting nova so 30 more and that's $1600 "rakeback" to blow on miley cyrus tattoos and roses for venice. Rant over, time for another power nap imo ldo lmao rofl etc

Old 12-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Got a small morning sesh in today(9hour reg period?), was gonna be a full day sesh but got a reasonable offer for new years eve so decided to leave the house for crowds of banker scum, over priced drinks, cold/wetness and pubs with entrance fees for no reason sigh.

The session itself went fine, won the $33 1.5k for $950 or so, won the $5 360 cap for $117!!!!!!!!!!!! and ft'd the small early morning $109 before getting $8th for about tree fiddy, finished the day +900 or so tho so not bad at all. Might be away for a couple of days but planning a lot of grinding upon my return to kick off the newyear/maintain nova etc etc. Should be fun, hope you all have a good new year whatever/whoever you end up doing and cya in a few <3

Old 01-04-2014, 04:55 PM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

back from a messy new years week lol, was good, saw someold mates, puked for the first time in years (on the tube) thanks to weatherspoons shit tequila, pulled nothing (more playing bad than running bad imo tho had an unfortunate spot on my nose rudolph style) but overall awesome time!

About 80% recovered not gonna risk a fatigued sesh tonight, gonna sleep early and begin the 2014 grind with a celebratory marathon on Sunday, should be interesting. Might construct a better 2014 goals/where im at post later but for now my only interest is bed

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker