Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem
Default playing WSOP on line

can finaly play on line poker again, small site very small pool, other than that nothing has changed running wise. get to final table pays 7 8 left, I get KK, raise pre 21/2 get called in two spots flop comes 9-8-3, 1st player goes all-in, 2nd player also, I call they both have A-9, turn comes a 9

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 04-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

Ouch

Old 04-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Smile

I'm rusty as fk, honestly. playing 1-2 cent nl. lost 2 buy ins 4$ until I realized I wasn't really playing for pennies ( if that makes ant sense ). settled down a bit and got back to the plus side for $1.36 atm.
played in a free roll, took 4th for $15.oo so all is good again atm.
stuck in the micros for now but I swear the .05-.10 nl plays large, $10.oo max buyin and that's a small stack on some games.

good to be playin again anyways, have missed it

Dear Poker Gods, please keep me from making those stupid dumb ass calls that I know I shouldn't but just can't help myself from making and oh yeah, no more 2nd best hand crap http://www.surferspoker.com/images/icons/icon7.gif

I think a refresher course of "Willys Poker Tips" arguably the best source of poker knowledge on the planet, is in order..

Last edited by Willtakem : 04-01-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Old 04-02-2018, 04:13 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

w/e close out

deposit= $20.oo
tournament =+ $15.80

cash =+ $4.19 1/2 cent nl

total = $39.99

profit = $ 19,99

somebody point me in the direction to reno..

Old 04-03-2018, 06:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

took 4th again in the newbie gtd freeroll for $15.00.

I have cashed out my original deposit of $20.00..whoopee, I am freerollin...

balance is now $35.89

Old 04-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Bankroll Builder to Vegas 2019?

Let's get it going. Seems like you still get your lucky KK in ahead

Old 04-04-2018, 03:37 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Bankroll Builder to Vegas 2019?

Let's get it going. Seems like you still get your lucky KK in ahead
you know I would love that... I hope that someday soon we can all play poker together again. the yeaars hold a lot of memmories around here. I would love to see activity again, I need to light someone real bad, been going to meetings, I just have to...

Old 04-05-2018, 12:00 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

played a $25 free roll today took 2/268 for $3.82,lol. I really need the practice, missed a fe spots that might've helped me, knew it to, just didn't pull the trigger. at least I am starting to see the spots and tha is an improvement.

Old 04-05-2018, 04:37 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

this is unreal. I took 1st in the new member $100 gtd for a whopping $40.00 bananas. I can't believe this, I can't be that good, they have to be that bad.

1 more ticket left, playing it Friday, probably bigger pool, then I'm on my own.

br is now $79.39, unbelieveable run, take a 20 and run it into a hundi, never thought I could doit..

Old 04-05-2018, 01:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willtakem View Post
this is unreal. I took 1st in the new member $100 gtd for a whopping $40.00 bananas. I can't believe this, I can't be that good, they have to be that bad.

1 more ticket left, playing it Friday, probably bigger pool, then I'm on my own.

br is now $79.39, unbelieveable run, take a 20 and run it into a hundi, never thought I could doit..
You probably read Willy's Poker Tips! They do miracles. Nice job. Keep performing miracles

Old 04-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

$81.09

Old 04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

$82.25

Old 04-07-2018, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Doing great, nice work
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 04-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

Good job!

I was really thinking about runitup Reno. Next time?

Old 04-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

$84.10

amgoing to start playing live tourneys as soon as knock some of this rust off, still makin mistakesthere is a $120.00 at the perrermill on Friday night, I can just pop in there when I;m done ubering.

Old 04-10-2018, 02:37 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

$85.38

Old 04-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
$81.09
Quote:
$82.25
Quote:
$84.10
Quote:
$85.38
Hit and Run for sure

Old 04-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Hit and Run for sure
Ok, maybe an hour at a time but isn't that part of the reason? you can quit anytime. there are also reasons why I quit, nap time, game changes, lunch, afternoon nap, etc, etc

$25 free roll 9/273 for $0.47 cents so there buckaroo. 2nd final table in a week.

br =$89.38. gotta be a guiness record, oldest guy to run up to $100.00 profit in under 2 weeks playing nothing but free rolls and 1 cent- 2 cent nl, at least 2nd..

Dr. J. I don't win every session only post when I get back to the plus side..

Last edited by Willtakem : 04-10-2018 at 10:44 PM.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Quote:
Ok, maybe an hour at a time but isn't that part of the reason? you can quit anytime. there are also reasons why I quit, nap time, game changes, lunch, afternoon nap, etc, etc

$25 free roll 9/273 for $0.47 cents so there buckaroo. 2nd final table in a week.

br =$89.38. gotta be a guiness record, oldest guy to run up to $100.00 profit in under 2 weeks playing nothing but free rolls and 1 cent- 2 cent nl, at least 2nd..

Dr. J. I don't win every session only post when I get back to the plus side..
You almost got me thinking, keep grinding up! Maybe we should do some skyping again to chat up ..

Old 04-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
You almost got me thinking, keep grinding up! Maybe we should do some skyping again to chat up ..
I would like to skype again, were fun times. btw I lost $1.00 last session so no positive update atm.

this isn't about money. I am trying to get what game I have into shape. just now starting to kick in a bit, starting to see stuff now so I'm slowly getting there. plus most of these folks are really bad, ie, any ace any sooted or any connecters is good to go for these folks, no matter position or raise. the only thing I haven't been working on is bet sizing. over most of these morons heads.

basically small ball poker...

Old 04-12-2018, 05:02 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

played in 2 free rolls today

$25.00 21/323 = $0.16

$100.00 43/540 = $o.25

I really do enjoy tournment poker over cash, however that's almost 1/2 of a full buyin at the local game here.. I lost a whole buyin last nite. I was sitting there watching some porn with poker in the background, I got a little into it and suddenly the screen beeped turned red, startled the shit outta me. Anyway I pressed the wrong button and lost the buyin.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:22 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

bad player

$87.32

Old 04-12-2018, 06:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomano View Post
Good job!

I was really thinking about runitup Reno. Next time?
didn't that just happen, I heard a little about it but don't know much, come to rno we play some poker and stuff..

Old 04-14-2018, 04:37 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

really rocky couple days. I got rivered at least 8 hands in a row one session (prob not a record). any way have since recovered and back on the right track

$90.60

Old 04-14-2018, 09:47 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

$25 fr

19/291

$0.20

Old 04-15-2018, 06:42 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

$100 fr

76/591

$0.17

total fr = $75.87

cash = $14.73

total = $90.60

Old 04-15-2018, 05:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

tourn =$ 75.87

cash = $17.75

total = $93.62

session time = 122 minutes

Old 04-16-2018, 05:09 AM
Surfers Event Winner x2

25 fr

53/303

$0.07

tourn = $75.94

Old 04-16-2018, 05:52 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

25fr

48/289

$0.10

tourny total = $76.04

br total = $92.78

Old 04-16-2018, 10:51 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2

25fr

FT 7/282

$0.87

TT=76.91

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker