Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2013, 04:02 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano
Default not a poker blog

Poker? I wish I was playing!

Won a surf contest this weekend though. Just saying!

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 08-25-2013, 05:00 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

played one mtt today, ran into AA twice.

In other news, coffee sales are up.

Old 09-29-2013, 03:30 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

I sneak in a turbo or super turbo every once in a while on carbon, trying to keep a little in touch with poker despite the lack of time. My poker skills are seriously lacking. It seems legalized poker will be here in Cali soon enough.
I am enjoying roasting coffee. I am working on a new espresso blend and thus off to drink about 5 espressos to test the different combos of Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, Sumatra, and Brazil. I'll be bouncing off the walls soon!

Old 11-19-2013, 04:03 AM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

found a fun US friendly site - quarterpoker.com - they give you 25 cents to play a sit and go. If you run it up to $50, you can cash it out for $25 in your paypal account. It is a little better than zynga, I suppose, as you can actually make a few bucks, and supposedly entirely legal for US citizens as you can't deposit. First 20 man sit and go ended poorly for me though as I bubbled, finishing 6th with 5 payed. Now I have to wait 24 hours to get another 25 cents to play.
Coffee roasting is going great. I may have to hand deliver a few pounds to the Vegas bunch next year!

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker