Surfers Poker, Poker Forum
 

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Poker Staking > Stakes Available
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2015, 04:28 AM
NightTrain87's Avatar
NightTrain87 NightTrain87 is offline
Senior Member
Surfers Event Winner x9
Elite Supernova Staker III
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2
Rank :- Five Aces
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Winnipeg
Staker Points: 60373.23
TPS: 16052.37
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE Turbos
Fav. Online Player : UPGRAYEDD420
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
Posts: 9,090
NightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumNightTrain87 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to NightTrain87 Send a message via Skype™ to NightTrain87
Default Opportunity for micro grinders to prove themselves

Hey guys, i've had some good results lately and am looking to give some other people chances to have good results also.

You must post stats, whether they are good or bad post them, it wont exclude you from getting a chance if they are bad, but we will start with lower buyins. If you do not know your stats or have access to sharkscope, you can ask me to search them for you.

Please be reasonable in applying for stakes and take your stats into account. If you have losing stats, i will not be staking you for a $11 tournament, we will start at $1.10s or maybe 2.20s where i can see your game and go from there.

If you have good winning stats, but maybe are on a downswing or had to cash out for IRL expenses, cool, we can look at a stake for something around the ABI at which you have winning stats, and i can evaluate your game and we can go from there.

I will expect you to post a good rail with the first hand and bust(or winning) hand, as well as any major swing hands in which you play big pot or just generally any spot youd like me to look at and comment on. To show me you've actually read all this please include the phrase "GO JETS GO" in your application.

Apply away as instructed
__________________
Peace, The NightTrain.





Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
  #2  
Old 04-16-2015, 10:03 AM
char's Avatar
char char is offline
Senior Member
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner
Rank :- Five Aces
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
Posts: 10,622
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightTrain87 View Post
Hey guys, i've had some good results lately and am looking to give some other people chances to have good results also.

You must post stats, whether they are good or bad post them, it wont exclude you from getting a chance if they are bad, but we will start with lower buyins. If you do not know your stats or have access to sharkscope, you can ask me to search them for you.

Please be reasonable in applying for stakes and take your stats into account. If you have losing stats, i will not be staking you for a $11 tournament, we will start at $1.10s or maybe 2.20s where i can see your game and go from there.

If you have good winning stats, but maybe are on a downswing or had to cash out for IRL expenses, cool, we can look at a stake for something around the ABI at which you have winning stats, and i can evaluate your game and we can go from there.

I will expect you to post a good rail with the first hand and bust(or winning) hand, as well as any major swing hands in which you play big pot or just generally any spot youd like me to look at and comment on. To show me you've actually read all this please include the phrase "GO JETS GO" in your application.

Apply away as instructed
guys i started here 2.5years ago mick staked me for 2.50180s good oppertunerty here
__________________
KevinThorn said, "ur a foot fetish away from becoming my twin brother" AND AROUND 100,000 AWAY

  #3  
Old 04-16-2015, 04:57 PM
daniel.bin69 daniel.bin69 is offline
Junior Member
Rank :- Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Posts: 14
daniel.bin69 Poker Forum Rookie
Default micro opportunity

hey name is daniel and i am a winning player at the micro mtts and 45 man sngs, looking for a stake to play in higher stakes, please review my stats at opr stars name is daniel,bin100

Pokerstars/player/poker/ratings/303AB22956D740F98471A6556AF8547A.html?t=3" target="_blank">http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...8547A.html?t=3

my skype id daniel.bin100 if you would like to discuss

go jets go

Last edited by daniel.bin69 : 04-16-2015 at 05:01 PM.

  #4  
Old 04-16-2015, 10:00 PM
Rickyagogo Rickyagogo is offline
Junior Member
Rank :- AT suited
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Staker Points: 200.45
TPS: 33.875
Plays at : Stars
Game of choice : NLH Turbo MTT & S&G
Fav. Online Player : Pappe_ruk
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
Posts: 182
Rickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Rickyagogo
Default

G'day Sir,

Congrats with your winnings!
Hereby I want to apply. Looks like a great opportunity for me, thanks in advance!

My best game:

Game Rating Games Played Average Profit Average ROI % Total Profit Buy-In ITM % Wins/Loses
$2.50 NL Hold'em [180 Players, Turbo] A 52 $1.17 47 $60.96 $2.50 17 9/43

Total stats:

HU/STT/MTT * Prizes Won Net Profit ROI Average
Buy-In Average
Field Size R/A ITM/Played ITM
Heads-Up 2 player $0 $0 0% $0 0 0% 0/0 0%
Single Table 3-10 $0 $0 0% $0 0 0% 0/0 0%
Multi Table 11-45 $18 <$0 -34% $1.80 39 0% 2/15 13%
Multi Table 46-180 $504 $58 13% $3.43 156 1% 25/130 19%
Multi Table 181- $1,081 <$0 -19% $6.66 3256 7% 30/200 15%
$1,604 <$0 -11% $5.24 1948 4% 57/345 17%

So...A little bit unstable

I'll leave it all up 2 you...
So, wondering if I have change to get a stake from you, and how your plan looks like My last (and only) BAS on here was a good one...

PS: I don't like or watch American Football at all, so no "Go Jets Go" for me

Greetz Ricky
__________________
Ready 2 get back on track!

Stars: PokerProErik

  #5  
Old 04-16-2015, 10:11 PM
ravens fan ravens fan is offline
Regular Member
Rank :- Big Slick
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: canada
Staker Points: 225.01
TPS: 44.8
Game of choice : hl hol
Fav. Online Player : nutpopper
Fav. Pro : daniel
Posts: 422
ravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legendravens fan Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via Skype™ to ravens fan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyagogo View Post
G'day Sir,

Congrats with your winnings!
Hereby I want to apply. Looks like a great opportunity for me, thanks in advance!

My best game:

Game Rating Games Played Average Profit Average ROI % Total Profit Buy-In ITM % Wins/Loses
$2.50 NL Hold'em [180 Players, Turbo] A 52 $1.17 47 $60.96 $2.50 17 9/43

Total stats:

HU/STT/MTT * Prizes Won Net Profit ROI Average
Buy-In Average
Field Size R/A ITM/Played ITM
Heads-Up 2 player $0 $0 0% $0 0 0% 0/0 0%
Single Table 3-10 $0 $0 0% $0 0 0% 0/0 0%
Multi Table 11-45 $18 <$0 -34% $1.80 39 0% 2/15 13%
Multi Table 46-180 $504 $58 13% $3.43 156 1% 25/130 19%
Multi Table 181- $1,081 <$0 -19% $6.66 3256 7% 30/200 15%
$1,604 <$0 -11% $5.24 1948 4% 57/345 17%

So...A little bit unstable

I'll leave it all up 2 you...
So, wondering if I have change to get a stake from you, and how your plan looks like My last (and only) BAS on here was a good one...

PS: I don't like or watch American Football at all, so no "Go Jets Go" for me

Greetz Ricky
He means jets from Winnipeg so hockey dude

Gl

  #6  
Old 04-16-2015, 10:29 PM
Rickyagogo Rickyagogo is offline
Junior Member
Rank :- AT suited
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Staker Points: 200.45
TPS: 33.875
Plays at : Stars
Game of choice : NLH Turbo MTT & S&G
Fav. Online Player : Pappe_ruk
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
Posts: 182
Rickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Rickyagogo
Default

Don't watch icehockey either...
I'm a dutchy so I only watch soccer
Go PEC ZWOLLE Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens fan View Post
He means jets from Winnipeg so hockey dude

Gl
__________________
Ready 2 get back on track!

Stars: PokerProErik

  #7  
Old 04-17-2015, 10:03 AM
jappie007's Avatar
jappie007 jappie007 is offline
Senior Member
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion
Rank :- God
 
Join Date: May 2007
Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
Posts: 23,630
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyagogo View Post
Go PEC ZWOLLE Go
I thought u said soccer?

this is a sundayleague bier/vriendenteam

  #8  
Old 04-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Rickyagogo Rickyagogo is offline
Junior Member
Rank :- AT suited
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Staker Points: 200.45
TPS: 33.875
Plays at : Stars
Game of choice : NLH Turbo MTT & S&G
Fav. Online Player : Pappe_ruk
Fav. Pro : Lex Veldhuis
Posts: 182
Rickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum ExpertRickyagogo Poker Forum Expert
Send a message via MSN to Rickyagogo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
I thought u said soccer?

this is a sundayleague bier/vriendenteam


At least is this a sundayleague bier/vriendenteam which won the cupfinal last year, and plays IT again this year
__________________
Ready 2 get back on track!

Stars: PokerProErik

  #9  
Old 04-17-2015, 01:43 PM
daniel.bin69 daniel.bin69 is offline
Junior Member
Rank :- Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Posts: 14
daniel.bin69 Poker Forum Rookie
Default hey again

hi

i have been messaging with PB-SP-SC and he has suggested that i put a plan to you for which games i would like to be staked in and the bankroll that would be optimal to play this.

i am thinking with a starting roll of 25 i could play the 45 mans 0.5 or the 1 buyin and mtts 1.10 and below. Currently i am a winning player at this level with an roi of 15%.

if it is more of a one day thing you are looking for then my $25 plan would be

30x .50 45 man sng

1,10 1k gtd x 2
.55 gtd x 4
.82 gtd x2
1.35 ko x1

total 22.39

let me know what you think

cheers

  #10  
Old 09-29-2015, 05:41 PM
haystack haystack is offline
Senior Member
Gold Horse - Verified
Rank :- Royal Flush
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kenosha,wi
Staker Points: 12.95
TPS: 70.77
Plays at : pokerstars,fulltilt
Game of choice : nlh
Fav. Pro : daniel Negreanu
Posts: 3,162
haystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legendhaystack Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via MSN to haystack Send a message via Yahoo to haystack Send a message via Skype™ to haystack
Default good run

Hi Night Train say are you doing anything on Acr or Bcp cause thats the only play we can play here in the states just thought i would check thanks
__________________
name at ps:haystack1264
at fulltilt:dhjh1229
at ub:haystack69

 


Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker