Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Poker Bingo Contest

pokerbingo.jpg

Post any finish positions you achieve in the top 16 of a scheduled MTT.
  • First to complete each of the rows (A,B,C,D) will win $1
  • First to call "Bingo" after hitting all of the numbers will win $11 and the title of Bingo Champion

Format example:

Please write your post like this (including all numbers crossed off so far):

Finished 13th in ID 3432432432
My Bingo Card: 3,5,13

Rules

1. Scheduled MTTs only, no SNGs
2. Minimum field size of 165
3. You must post a result within a maximum of 3 days of achieving it (no stockpiling)
4. If no Bingo card is completed by the end of August, the person with most numbers crossed off will win
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker