Old 06-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Platinum Horse - Verified
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 854.92
TPS: 357.255
Game of choice : Chicago-hi
shimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Poker
Default Pogo for the Green Room 2009

I know I'll get blasted for this post, but whatever.

Pogo has been a member of the forum for over two years. Although he might be an arse at times, I do think that he contributes significantly to the forum on many positive levels. He has 10 referrals to the site.

Yes, I often disagree with him, but that's a part of life. If everyone were in agreement, we would never have progress.

Sure, once in a while he does something extremely puerile (like stomping out of the room saying "I'm never coming back unless [blank]"), but overall, I do feel that he's done a great job as a member.

Perhaps if there were something akin to a probationary Green Room membership, Pogo should be given this level of access. Honestly, I think Surfers is/was a big part of Pogo's online life, and I definitely believe Pogo is/was a big part of Surfers.

So, once again (this time in 2009), I implore you, allow xxPOGOxx into the Green Room.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 06-10-2009, 12:59 AM
DO NOT STAKE
Reason: Theft
Stole money from members

Staker Points: 2717.07
TPS: 2665.96
Plays at : Turning Stone, Onlin
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : Me
Fav. Pro : Texas Dolly
Prizzl3 has a lot of hatersPrizzl3 has a lot of haters
Send a message via AIM to Prizzl3

lol its green roomers we dont need a pouter in the green room

I SAY NO!

Old 06-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 6132.3
TPS: 47826.825
Fav. Online Player : dude904
Fav. Pro : dude904
dude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderdude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizzl3 View Post
lol its green roomers we dont need a pouter in the green room

I SAY NO!
srsly you dont even know what the greenroom is, dont poast plz

Old 06-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Silver Staker - Verified
Supernova Horse

Staker Points: 302.95
TPS: 1203.625
Plays at : PokerStars/FullTilt
Game of choice : NLH, PLO/PLO8
Fav. Online Player : Annette Obrestad
Fav. Pro : Annette Obrestad
Black_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of PokerBlack_mamba Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to Black_mamba Send a message via MSN to Black_mamba Send a message via Skype™ to Black_mamba

Agree I enjoy most of Pogo's post.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Silver Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 284.55
TPS: 176.155
Plays at : Its a crime.
Game of choice : Hold em
Fav. Online Player : Upgrayedd420
Fav. Pro : Phil Laak
hockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legendhockeyaddict Poker Forum Living Legend
Send a message via AIM to hockeyaddict Send a message via MSN to hockeyaddict Send a message via Skype™ to hockeyaddict

Pogo get Gr, Tramp get Admin, Leafs get MOD.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:50 AM
Surfers Event Winner x5
Elite Supernova Staker II
Silver Supernova Horse

WSOSP Winner x3

Staker Points: 30339.75
TPS: 2710.72
Plays at : Home
Game of choice : Holdem
Fav. Online Player : Prolly VLC
Fav. Pro : Daniel Negreanu
LeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumLeafsFan1122 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyaddict View Post
Pogo get Gr, Tramp get Admin, Leafs get MOD.
i like the way this guy thinks!

Old 06-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Gold Level Horse
Gold Level Staker

WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 241.34
TPS: 77.185
Plays at : America's Cardroom
Game of choice : Hold'em
Fav. Online Player : I don't know anymore
Robofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of PokerRobofriven Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via Skype™ to Robofriven

I've done a lot of reading through the strategy section (my favorite section ) and I'm hard pressed to find anyone on the forum who has made as many good and detailed articles on strategy. Also, a quick look through the analysis section shows that he and Rockster are the only 2 who ever put any mathematical analysis in at all.

I like Pogo, if not for him then I wouldn't be here (I'm one of the 10 referrals) and if not for all the time he and Mr T spent giving me private coaching railing my play money and dimer tourneys I would still be a really terrible player instead of the only slightly terrible but good enough to play in the micro limits player I am now. (It doesn't sound like much, but it is a huge improvement )

Despite these facts I have to say that his relentless persuit of the green room was a bit over much and his leaving the forum because of not getting in is rather juvenile. Also, Pogo is a rather frank person and is not afraid to speak his mind even if what he has to say is less then polite.

HOWEVER, I think that everything that he contributed to the forum as a whole warrants his entry to the green room. But rather then ask that he is put back into the greenroom so that he might come back, I would rather ask the people in charge of inviting people into the green room to ignore all of his posts regarding rep and the greenroom and look at the contributions that he has made to the forum and give him his chance based on that.

America's Cardroom ID: Robofriven

Old 06-10-2009, 01:14 AM
DO NOT STAKE
Stole money from members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude904 View Post
srsly you dont even know what the greenroom is, dont poast plz
how how would you know this

why dont you go die

Thanks

Old 06-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 6132.3
TPS: 47826.825
Fav. Online Player : dude904
Fav. Pro : dude904
dude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderdude904 Best Poker Forum Member Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizzl3 View Post
how how would you know this

why dont you go die

Thanks
not helping your bas access cause...etc

Old 06-10-2009, 01:17 AM
DO NOT STAKE
Stole money from members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude904 View Post
not helping your bas access cause...etc
doesnt mean im not going to stand up for my self be more respectful and instead of saying go die why dont you find something to say that makes sense

I know what a greenroomer is this is just my opinon

Thanks

Old 06-10-2009, 03:47 AM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
pazx7 Best Poker Forum Member Contenderpazx7 Best Poker Forum Member Contender
Default well im a no one on here

but isnt a poker forum for " all " members or is this one of those we only look out for ourselfs im not phil ivey but neither r any of us a greenroom is all good but if only a chossen few can play it sounds like they should open a private forum and have a party i myself love all the info members post here and didnt know there was a special room for special people but maybe we can paint it blue so we can all get along

Old 06-10-2009, 03:51 AM
Gold Staker - Verified
Silver Level Horse
Surfers Event Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 379.49
TPS: 25.27
Plays at : Pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : Flop Sailor
Fav. Pro : Flop Sailor
Meatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of PokerMeatonabun Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazx7 View Post
but isnt a poker forum for " all " members or is this one of those we only look out for ourselfs im not phil ivey but neither r any of us a greenroom is all good but if only a chossen few can play it sounds like they should open a private forum and have a party i myself love all the info members post here and didnt know there was a special room for special people but maybe we can paint it blue so we can all get along
periods, commas, hec any puncuation marks, sentences less than 869 words would be appreciated.

BTW, welcome so surfers!

Old 06-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

i think shimo should keep his nose out of business that's not his business. it's not up to you to decide that pogo deserves to be in the greenroom.

this is not the first thread you set up to get pogo in the greenroom. You did that a while back as well, in which you were put back in your place as well as that thread got locked.

greenroom access is given by venice after a greenroom member is nominated to be in, and the majority of the other greenroom members have voted in favour of the nominated member.

as i know you're not in the greenroom, and as i know greenroom nominations are never taken outside the greenroom, this thread is pointless, and will not have the slightest influence on pogo joining the greenroom or not.
also 'm pretty sure this is something that will go against you if you were to be nominated to be in the greenroom

Old 06-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Jappie 4 Greenroom

Old 06-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Surfers Event Winner x4
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 854.92
TPS: 357.255
Game of choice : Chicago-hi
shimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Pokershimozukawa Godlike Genius of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post
i think shimo should keep his nose out of business that's not his business. it's not up to you to decide that pogo deserves to be in the greenroom.
Jappie, given that the GreenRoom determines the direction of the site, I believe it's the business of everyone who is an active member of the Surfers community. Although I may not have a vote on who is admitted into the Green Room, it does not mean that my voice should not be heard.

As I said, I wouldn't be surprised to see the thread locked, as that was the outcome of "Pogo for the Green Room 2008." However, I do believe that it's a completely reasonable topic for discussion.

As for this counting against me in future nominations for the Green Room, that's fine with me. If the Green Room panelists feel that being vocal about ones opinions is a bad thing, then I'd be happy to be left off the Green Room roster.

Liberty comes with many responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is to make known any perceived transgressions against oneself, other individuals, or the masses as a whole.

If the Green Room really is merely a board upon which certain members are privy to posting about other members who they don't like as much, then so be it. However, I've always envisioned the Green Room as something better than that. I envision it as a sub-segment of the forum in which ideas, such as this one, are carefully considered and open to reasonable debate.

It is out of respect for the Green Room and its members that I put up this post to begin with. I didn't want to believe that the Green Room members would consistently keep Pogo out just on a basis of spite or disapproval of his actions. Yes, he's not the most tactful member of the site, but he is passionate about the game and about Surfers. I saw a disservice (Pogo not being allowed to participate in Green Room discussions) and thought it should be brought up to debate.

Honestly, if a good number of non-Green Room, but active or senior, members feel that Pogo should be allowed in, it is a fair topic for debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman3 View Post
Jappie 4 Greenroom
I was actually pretty sure that, although not a mod, Jappie was already a member of the Green Room.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

Jappie, you were a little rude to shimo there. Shimo, let the darned subject drop man. PoGo, left the forum and has created his own poker site. This makes it highly unlikely that he cares about the green room anymore and talking about this futher is pointless.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:52 AM
Surfers Event Winner x7
Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 1515.18
TPS: 238.285
Game of choice : Omaha Hi/Lo
Fav. Online Player : The Guy Losing To Me
Fav. Pro : not Dude904
smokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Pokersmokinat420 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to smokinat420 Send a message via Skype™ to smokinat420

like anything worth while it has to be orginized ... all forums have a "black blue purple mod" ""room"" or does everyone just communicate with thier minds....duh...its for the sole purpose of making surferspoker the best forum on the internet
u suck.
im just unlucky
"You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing"

PokerstarsID: smokinat420
FullTiltID: smokinat420
Heropoker: smokesmoke
OMAHA H/L MASTER!!!!

Old 06-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
Plays at : pokerstars
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimozukawa View Post
Jappie, given that the GreenRoom determines the direction of the site, I believe it's the business of everyone who is an active member of the Surfers community. Although I may not have a vote on who is admitted into the Green Room, it does not mean that my voice should not be heard.

As I said, I wouldn't be surprised to see the thread locked, as that was the outcome of "Pogo for the Green Room 2008." However, I do believe that it's a completely reasonable topic for discussion.

As for this counting against me in future nominations for the Green Room, that's fine with me. If the Green Room panelists feel that being vocal about ones opinions is a bad thing, then I'd be happy to be left off the Green Room roster.

Liberty comes with many responsibilities. One of those responsibilities is to make known any perceived transgressions against oneself, other individuals, or the masses as a whole.

If the Green Room really is merely a board upon which certain members are privy to posting about other members who they don't like as much, then so be it. However, I've always envisioned the Green Room as something better than that. I envision it as a sub-segment of the forum in which ideas, such as this one, are carefully considered and open to reasonable debate.

It is out of respect for the Green Room and its members that I put up this post to begin with. I didn't want to believe that the Green Room members would consistently keep Pogo out just on a basis of spite or disapproval of his actions. Yes, he's not the most tactful member of the site, but he is passionate about the game and about Surfers. I saw a disservice (Pogo not being allowed to participate in Green Room discussions) and thought it should be brought up to debate.

Honestly, if a good number of non-Green Room, but active or senior, members feel that Pogo should be allowed in, it is a fair topic for debate.

I was actually pretty sure that, although not a mod, Jappie was already a member of the Green Room.
You missed the point of my previous post here shimo. The fact that you feel like this subject should be your (and other senior member's) business, does not mean it is your business

the fact that you feel pogo's greenroom access should be open for debate does not mean the administrators think it should be open for debate. If venice thought that non-greenroomers were to have a say in topics like these, he would have made sure they would have a say in these things. however, venice wishes to give this privilege of voting people in to greenroomers only (in the greenroom), and keep those votes away from the public..

You all knew this already, as you made a similar thread about YOU thinking that pogo deserves greenroom access. that thread got locked, so i'm really wondering what purpose the starting of this thread serves as a similar attempt at what you're doing here failed, and you got berated for it...

I don't know what is discussed in the greenroom, and i really could care less what they talk about in there.. I highly doubt it's the place where members can talk trash about people like pogo. it's the feeling he got because he was not allowed in. Members on this site of who i know they are in the greenroom are people of whom i highly doubt that they would speak trash about other members.

I'm pretty sure this thread will get locked, like every other public thread that considers the greenroom. so again i'll speak out that i'm amazed that you even bothered starting this thread as you already know it will be closed because it contains subjects that should not be discussed on the forum open to the public.

greenroom membership is for people who are good active quality members who don't have such an outspoken opinion about other members, and are quite neutral for as far as non-pokerrelated stuff goes for as far as i know you are a quality member, but by bringing up subjects like these you are far from neutral on things like these..

Don't get me wrong if I were to decide who was in the greenroom, pogo would be in. He brings quality to the forum... besides that his social skills towards other members, have not been so strong, which i guess is the reason that he was not allowed in. pogo has spreaded an image of the greenroom that i do not believe in, but has influenced other people's views towards the greenroom
(as i see it you're leaning towards pogo's view of the greenroom being a place where members talk trash about the non-elite people)

The social skills is likely the reason for why pogo, me, and several other seniors have not been promoted to the greenroom (yet??) i shall admit i have gotten myself in the occasional flame wars etc.
My view on this differs from pogo's view, as i really don't care about greenroom access. as PB-SP-SC said, "surfers> greenroom". And that's what it's about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordV27 View Post
Jappie, you were a little rude to shimo there. Shimo, let the darned subject drop man. PoGo, left the forum and has created his own poker site. This makes it highly unlikely that he cares about the green room anymore and talking about this futher is pointless.
sorry i fail to see how i was rude there, please elaborate

Old 06-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Silver Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 2163.77
TPS: 144.03
Plays at : No where, thrown out
Game of choice : nl holdem
Fav. Online Player : Testical McGee
Fav. Pro : Big Poppa
Willtakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker ForumWilltakem Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Willtakem Send a message via Skype™ to Willtakem

Er, um, this green room everyone speaks of, just exactly what shade of green is it? It's really none of my business who's in the damn thing, but the not knowing the exact shade is killing me here.

Will hope it's not forrest takem

Old 06-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Its REALLY green . The greenest green you'll ever see !!
But don't forget the old saying "The grass is always greener in the green room" - which I think holds true on this occasion
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (40.3 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by Frogman3 : 06-10-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Banned

Staker Points: 1140.19
TPS: 1128.765
Game of choice : 8 Game
Fav. Online Player : badbeatman06
Fav. Pro : Phil Hellmuth
LordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of PokerLordV27 Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via AIM to LordV27 Send a message via MSN to LordV27 Send a message via Skype™ to LordV27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jappie007 View Post

sorry i fail to see how i was rude there, please elaborate
Just the part of putting him in his place etc. Otherwise agreed with a lot of what you had to say!

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker