Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2007, 02:39 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
hdogg Poker Forum Rookie
Default Poker Sites Best Features

Had an idea today while playing: What are the best features of the poker site you play at?

With Stars, I think some of the best features are the resizeable tables. These stay in focus when you resize them. The cards sort of stay bigger, and everything else sort of shrinks in proportion. When you get moved to another table, the size stays the same...and I know that didnt use to happen on Party Poker when they allowed US.

I think the other biggy with Poker Stars is you can change the backgrounds, you dont just get stuck with some dodgy looking one you dont like the look of. I have this slick looking blue, sort of beach type scene. nice touch i think.

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 03-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

I can add a little for Poker Stars.

They allow Player to Player transfers
They allow you to put your own picture on your user image. (ie your own 'avatar'). NB have a look at the logo thread for 'Surfers Poker' logos
They have lots of differenent games including Holdem, Stud, Omaha, Razz, Horse, Hose, 2-7 Triple Draw, 5-card Draw

Old 03-09-2007, 10:53 PM
Supernova Staker - Verified

Staker Points: 528
TPS: 0
Speedfool Best Poker Forum Member ContenderSpeedfool Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I've always been a big Party Poker fan. I know stars probably has more features, but a couple of thinks which I think make Party good are, their tourney filtering system is great, their cash outs are extremely easy (easy than stars and Mansion and Full Tilt), the buddy tracking is way way better than Stars, the starting stacks are bigger, and I like the sounds better lol.

I guess another factor is that I just seem to have better results there. Alot better in fact. I dont know if that is physcolgical or what.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Banned

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
dirtracerx Poker Forum Rookie

partypoker was the best. i miss partypoker

Old 03-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 67.65
TPS: 68.89
Game of choice : Hold'em PL
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Jamie Gold
iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I like Pokerstars. gl

Old 03-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Contact a mod before
sending funds to this user
Gold Level Horse
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 67.65
TPS: 68.89
Game of choice : Hold'em PL
Fav. Online Player : lilholdem954
Fav. Pro : Jamie Gold
iPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member ContenderiPokerMoney Best Poker Forum Member Contender

I have never played at Partypoker but sounds good. gl

Old 03-25-2007, 07:57 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
Fav. Online Player : ElkY
Fav. Pro : Juha Helppi
miksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expertmiksto Poker Forum Expert

I havent played much other that PS so i don't know if this is in any other poker programms, but I like the little notes thingy, were you can write down reads on another player

Old 03-25-2007, 08:11 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
hudlum05 Poker Forum Rookie

PS is a 9 out of 10, they have some bull crap bad beats and that is probably the worst thing about poker stars. its easy to look around on the site.

Old 03-25-2007, 08:28 PM

Staker Points: 
TPS: 
MaxDamage Poker Forum Rookie

I play at PS but agree with those Bad Beats things. It seems like the cards where born to outdraw people's flop :/.

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker