Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Gold Level Staker
Gold Horse - Verified

Surfers Event Winner x4

Staker Points: 132.3
TPS: 119.62
Plays at : poker stars
rummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expert

im not sure but I think it found most of the info I hit right on the controller, and it gave me security settings whats better to use for wlan, wep, or wpa-psk/wpa2-psk

Old 12-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rummy View Post
im not sure but I think it found most of the info I hit right on the controller, and it gave me security settings whats better to use for wlan, wep, or wpa-psk/wpa2-psk
For security reasons i would advice WPA2-PSK or WPA. If security doesnt bother you, i suggest using wep.

Good luck, i feel your getting close to celebration on a working connection.

P.S. I have played games like BF2142 wireless and did have a steady connection. I am about 10 meters away from my accesspoint.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Any Radio Shack-like electronics store will happily cut you any length of network cable you need and slap on the 2 end connectors. It's pretty cheap too.

Old 12-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Gold Level Staker
Gold Horse - Verified

Surfers Event Winner x4

Staker Points: 132.3
TPS: 119.62
Plays at : poker stars
rummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expertrummy Poker Forum Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
For security reasons i would advice WPA2-PSK or WPA. If security doesnt bother you, i suggest using wep.

Good luck, i feel your getting close to celebration on a working connection.

P.S. I have played games like BF2142 wireless and did have a steady connection. I am about 10 meters away from my accesspoint.
never got there the ps3 would accept the ip address the router #, and others, but for some reason it would not take the dns numbers kept telling me there is a dns error, I just disconnected the router, and I'm going to return it, and get a different one, but thx to everyone that tried to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverWheel View Post
Any Radio Shack-like electronics store will happily cut you any length of network cable you need and slap on the 2 end connectors. It's pretty cheap too.
good idea, I only need between 15-25 feet, I probably could find that almost anywhere

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker