Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Blogs and Poker Entertainment > Poker Blogs
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2014, 03:08 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse XII

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 14931.81
TPS: 78160.49
Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Doing rly well at 25-50nl zoom (mostly 50) but as soon as I try some 100nl I seem to have a bad session oh well , pleased with my progress anyway

Played an mtt grind yesterday for the first time in ages and chopped a 5quad for $1150 so that was a bonus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BLOG GRAPH 7.JPG (75.7 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg BLog Chart 1.JPG (49.3 KB, 61 views)

Old 01-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Frogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker ForumFrogman3 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Well I'm gonna restart my trainwreck of a blog for old times sake Anyone still about ? Shame because it was fun on here back in the day but seems after black friday that poker and I guess poker forums have slowly died in general.
Although everyone hates stars for their rakeback scams aka chests I do feel theres a lot of fish around these days ,especially in the bounty builders which fish def like . Unfortunately the format means their fishy shoves and plays arent so fishy because they have the chance of winning bounties if they suckout but w/e I still think theres tons of money to be made in this game
Since we can't all be as lucky as KevinThorn and luckbox a couple hundred grand some of us still got to earn that money with skill
I studied gto for quite a while but I've come to the conclusion that it's mostly a waste of time - so now I play old school again I think I'm gonna crush this year , like the old days . Maybe even put up a bas when I get out of mu for my current stake
So I will blog my results for the year here and see if anyone is still around to read it Surely obb is lurking somewhere around here

So far this year (lol)
Agent Bear on PS Frogman7777pp on Party . Don't rly play on any other sites atm except fulltilt where I'm crushing it

Last year I ended about 22k up I think which was kind of pathetic but this year Im hoping to be a lot better
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yearly Graph.jpg (11.7 KB, 28 views)

Old 04-21-2019, 02:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Doing pretty decently so far . Had a couple of good sunday binks , cooldown and kickoff for about 16k each . Shame I have these small downswings inbetween
Maybe today I win sunmil
Attached Images
File Type: jpg this year.jpg (11.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Frogman3 : 04-21-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Old 04-21-2019, 03:16 PM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x4
Survivor Champion

The best thing to do is play how you want to play . Most "knowledge" passed on is pretty much useless on it's own because preflop depends on flop strat which depends on turn strat which depends on rvr strat . So thinking I do X on this flop is kind of pointless if you don't know how the rest of the hand is supposed to play out . Anyway every opponent plays so far from gto that the very practise of learning gto makes no sense . In fact , I don't even generally mention or think of gto at all because to me it is worse than useless it's actually bad for your game
Play so you enjoy poker , succumb to your urges and 3bet that nonsense hand or call that shove with your 33 . Usually theres some subconscious reasoning for it. Even if it's a dumb play this time you will get towards your reasoning for why you wanted to do it.. Discipline is not correct imo . Although you do need to analyse your reasons . If it's reason a) Im just a degen with no patience who cant go a second without being involved in a hand then ok , you have to make a strat that can work with you . There's a way to crush poker by playing extremely loose but you need to follow it through. Equally , if you're a scared nit who doesn't want to play a single hand then go with it but try to work around that mentality by playing superstrong when you do play hands . Then you can sometimes work in some megabluffs because people think you are 100% nitty and will make big folds against you
That's my thoughts for now but will write more after I won more

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker