Surfers Poker, Poker Forum

Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Tournaments and Staking > Tournaments and Events
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2014, 01:32 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Pro Tour - Season 2

Welcome to the Pro Tour - Season 2

The Pro Tour is an event where tournament results get weighted by volume. Points are allocated at the end of each calendar month, and after 3 months the tour winner is the player with the most total points.

Season 2 of the Pro Tour will run from 1st Jun 2014 until 31st August 2014
  • Free to enter
  • Post your screen name below to enter (choose just 1 site)
  • You don't need to do any tracking or submissions - all that will be done for you.
  • Winner gets $20.77 and a Bling Title
  • Standard Deepest Finish rules apply with a 5000 field size cap, and only tournament scores of $100 or above are eligible
In each of the 3 months the following points will be awarded:

1. Deepest Finish: 3000 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 10 points and a maximum of 25 points will always be awarded)
2. 2nd Deepest Finish: 2400 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 8 points and a maximum of 20 points will always be awarded)
3. 3rd Deepest Finish: 1800 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 6 points and a maximum of 15 points will always be awarded)
4. 4th Deepest Finish: 1200 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 4 points and a maximum of 10 points will always be awarded)
5. 5th Deepest Finish: 600 divided by No. of tournaments played = Points (a minimum of 2 points and a maximum of 5 points will always be awarded)

Say for example Fred has a result of 4/3000, Jim has a result of 5/3000, and Sally has a result of 6/3000. But Fred played 375 tournaments in the month, Jim played 50, and Sally played 125. Then Fred scores 3000/375 = 8 (increased to 10 pts to meet the minimum). Jim scores 2400/50 = 48 (reduced to 20 pts to meet the maximum). Sally scores 1800/125 = 14.4 pts

You can only place once on the points table. So it's just your deepest finish for the month that counts. Then after they are ranked in order, the volume weighting is then applied to determine the monthly points.

Bonus Points

In the event that all of the top 5 for the month fall below the minimum pts boundary, then the highest raw score will get a 1.8 pts bonus.

The 3 players who play the most volume each month will get a 1.5 pts bonus.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 05-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

pro.ashley69 in i gusse

Old 05-18-2014, 12:06 AM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 989.81
TPS: 0
flandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legend

stars: stix144

Old 05-18-2014, 05:56 AM
Surfers Event Winner x34
Silver Supernova Horse - Verified
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x5
Survivor Champion x3
Sharkfin Winner x15
Pro Tour Winner
After Dark Winner

Staker Points: 3732.6
TPS: 1641.68
Plays at : stars
Game of choice : NLHE
Fav. Online Player : KevinThorn
Fav. Pro : PB-SP-SC
kevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forumkevinthorn Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to kevinthorn

free to enter you say? sure i'll take 2 tickets

Old 05-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Dr.Justice on Stars in guess im able to bink some shizzle in July and August!

Old 05-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

Spungo on stars

Old 05-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Elite Supernova Staker II
Elite Supernova Horse

Surfers Event Winner x18
Sharkfin Winner x10
WSOSP Winner x2
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 21892.25
TPS: 9305.13
jappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forumjappie007 Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via MSN to jappie007

ye sure im in.

Old 05-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Silver Supernova Staker
Elite Supernova Horse - Verified
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 4974.33
TPS: 10415.99
Plays at : Stars, FTP, 888, Ipo
Game of choice : Omaha H/L, NLHE
Fav. Pro : Negreanu
no1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Pokerno1yidmax Godlike Genius of Poker

I'm in gl all.

Old 05-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

bookies on this

kt 1-2
max evens
char 5-1
jappie 5-1
spungo 6-1
stix 8-1
dr.justice 12-1

Old 05-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Surfers Event Winner x3
Survivor Champion
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 989.81
flandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legendflandogstix Poker Forum Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
bookies on this

kt 1-2
max evens
char 5-1
jappie 5-1
spungo 6-1
stix 8-1
dr.justice 12-1
interesting book ash.. am well under priced.. volume will play against me even if I can score a decent finish.. dr j well overpriced imo.. but still don't think I could bet against the front too

Old 05-20-2014, 04:59 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by flandogstix View Post
interesting book ash.. am well under priced.. volume will play against me even if I can score a decent finish.. dr j well overpriced imo.. but still don't think I could bet against the front too
dr.j is so high coz he plays 2times a week decent volume and unregs on one of them from bad beats :P

Old 05-21-2014, 01:05 AM

Staker Points: 53.64
Fav. Online Player : 666bonez187
bonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legendbonez Poker Forum Living Legend

yeah i will enter but will come last as im not going to play much,,,, put me down at 1000-1 odds

i'll use Full Tilt... v1ctim

Old 05-21-2014, 01:14 AM
Surfers Event Winner x8
Silver Supernova Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

WSOSP Winner x2
Sharkfin Winner
SNG Champion

Staker Points: 3266.9799999999996
TPS: 1611.625
Plays at : Online
Game of choice : Omaha Hi-Lo
Fav. Online Player : where's KT?
Fav. Pro : Venice
PB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker ForumPB-SP-SC Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

In!

PB-SP-SC on stars

Where's KT?

Old 05-28-2014, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Couple of days left for any further signups
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 06-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Administrator

gla, now started

Entrants/sites:

pro.ashley69 - Stars
stix144 - Stars
kevinthorn - Stars
Dr.Justice - Stars
Spungo - Stars
jappie007 - Stars
1MTM91 - Stars
v1ctim - Tilt
PB-SP-SC - Stars

Old 06-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by flandogstix View Post
Well im leaving for Vegas soon, so i probably can play 1 more session in June.
Ill be returning from Vegas 18th of July so i expect maybe 2 sessions in July.

So i would need a lot of luck to set a decent score!

Old 07-22-2014, 11:49 AM
Administrator

Highest Volumes

stix144 - Stars 432 - 1.5 pts
pro.ashley69 - Stars 321 - 1.5 pts
1MTM91 - Stars 297 - 1.5 pts

Depth/Volume Points

1MTM91 - Stars 297 0.007758621 9 1160 10.1010101 = 10.1 points
Spungo - Stars 87 0.0094 47 5000 27.5862069 = 20 points (decreased to 2nd place maximum)
pro.ashley69 - Stars 321 0.011111111 2 180 5.607476636 = 6 (increased to 3rd place minimum)
stix144 - Stars 432 0.016666667 3 180 2.777777778 = 4 (increased to 4th place minimum)

Note: due to only 2 players hitting scores of $100+ (no1yidmax and Spungo) I expanded the min score out to $75+ for this month. I'll do the same for future months if 3 or fewer have scores of $100+

Overall Points after Month 1

Spungo 20
no1yidmax 11.6
char 7.5
stix144 5.5

Old 08-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Administrator

Highest Volumes

pro.ashley69 - Stars 543 - 1.5 pts
Spungo - Stars 387 - 1.5 pts
1MTM91 - Stars 276 - 1.5 pts

Depth/Volume Points

1MTM91 - Stars 276 0.000465441 2 4297 10.86956522 = 10.87 pts
jappie007 - Stars 65 0.002326934 4 1719 36.92307692 = 20 pts (dec to 2nd place max)
pro.ashley69 - Stars 543 0.0024 12 5000 3.314917127 = 6 pts (inc to 3rd place min)
Spungo - Stars 387 0.00390625 2 512 3.100775194 = 4 pts (inc to 4th place min)
stix144 - Stars 224 0.004550626 4 879 2.678571429 = 2.68 pts

Overall Points after Month 2

Spungo 25.5
1MTM1 - 23.97
jappie007 - 20
char - 15
stix144 - 8.18

Good luck in the final month. Pretty close at the top.

Old 08-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Administrator

6 days left to bink something big

Old 09-18-2014, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Highest Volumes

Spungo - Stars 410 - 1.5 pts
stix144 - Stars 215 - 1.5 pts
1MTM91 - Stars 213 - 1.5 pts

Depth/Volume Points

Spungo - Stars 410 0.008752735 8 914 7.317073171 = 10 points
stix144 - Stars 215 1 1 1 46 high 11.1627907 = 11.16 points
1MTM91 - Stars 213 0.007462687 2 268 8.450704225 = 8.45 points
pro.ashley69 - Stars 190 0.0058 29 5000 6.315789474 = 6.32 points

Final Points totals after the full tour

Spungo - 37
1MTM1 - 33.92
char - 21.32
stix144 - 20.84
jappie007 - 20

Congrats to Spungo. Prize and title on their way

Old 09-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Congrats Spungo, Well done!

Old 09-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

congrats

Old 09-19-2014, 07:38 AM
Surfers Event Winner x6
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner
Sharkfin Winner x3
Pro Tour Winner

Staker Points: 17343.16
TPS: 166.9
Plays at : PokerStars
Game of choice : PL omaha, PLO8
Fav. Pro : Tony G
Spungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of PokerSpungo Godlike Genius of Poker
Send a message via MSN to Spungo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Congrats Spungo, Well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by char View Post
congrats
Thx guys!

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker