Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Social and Off-topic > The Beach
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
reball Welcome to the Xmas Party 2012

Welcome to the 2012 Surfers Poker Xmas Party!

There will be 22 contests from today until Sunday 23rd Dec (incl). Each contest will contain a cash prize or a points prize or both.

You can also accumulate points from any additional contests that members themselves choose to set up (Max 10 points in total per contest).

The overall points leaders will win prizes as follows:

1st Place: $20.00
2nd Place: $10.00
3rd Place : $7.00

Look out for the first contests appearing over the next few hours and then continuing to appear thru to Sunday 23rd

All prizes will be shipped at the end of the Xmas Party

Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker