Go Back   Surfers Poker - Poker Forum > Poker Forums Area > Poker Forum
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Administrator

Staker Points: 22847.03
TPS: 5821.025
Fav. Online Player : I_Feel_Fine
Fav. Pro : Tony G, Sam Farha
Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
smallgreenstar Fantasy Teams 2013

Welcome to the 2013 Fantasy Poker Teams Contest

Free to enter
$8.80 for the winner
Deadline: 11th Jan 2013 23:59 ET

How to enter

You have $5000 to spend.

Use that money to bid for 7 horses from the list below. You can distribute the money across those 7 horses however you wish. PM that list of 7 horses and amounts to Venice

You will receive the top 5 horses on your list where you had the highest bid.

List of Horses available for bids

Phil Hellmuth
Phil Ivey
Daniel Negreanu
Jason Mercier
Sam Trickett
Erik Seidel
Bertrand Grospellier
John Juanda
Eugene Katchalov
Michael Mizrachi
Greg Merson
Johnathan Duhamel
Tom Dwan
Antonio Esfandiari
Barry Greenstein
Dan Kelly
Pius Heinz
Dan Smith
JC Tran
Sandra Naujoks
Joe Hachem
Justin Bonomo
David "Bakes" Baker
David "ODB" Baker
Ben Lamb
Jake Cody
Mike Watson
Jeff Lisandro
Brian Rast
Gus Hansen
Annette Obrestad
Scotty Nguyen
Darvin Moon
Shawn Buchanan
Viktor Blom
Vanessa Selbst
Doc Sands
Andrew Lichtenberger
Mike McDonald
Liv Boeree

To repeat, PM your list of 7 horses and amounts to Venice. Max total budget = $5000

Short teams

If you fail to win 5 players with your 7 bids you will be randomly allocated a player or 2 players from the following list to bolster your team (max 2 players each).

Erick Lindgren
Chris Ferguson
Howard Lederer
Brad Booth
Dutch Boyd
Annie Duke
Doyle Brunson
Dan Harrington
Jerry Yang
Jamie Gold
Layne Flack
David Benyamine

The points table at the end will be based on total live winnings in 2013 ranked in order, with 200 points for the player in 1st, down to 1 pt for the player in 200th. Then the combined points total for your team will be calculated. Any winnings from the PCA High Roller will be capped at $200,000.
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Surfers Poker - Featured Sites
Old 01-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

my winning picks have been submitted

Old 01-08-2013, 05:40 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

Staker Points: 22183.18
TPS: 81.7
Game of choice : No Limit Holdem
RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Picks submitted. I like this year's pick system.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Administrator

Venice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumVenice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Received 5 so far. Things are panning out pretty interestingly with the players/bids. Hopefully we can get a few more teams entering to increase some of the gazumps.

I'll post all the bids at the end, for general interest
Just be nice and fold. Please. I will never ever bluff you again. Dont make me sit here for your whole time bank. Just dont. No. No. No. I cant stand it no longer. Just fold already. FOLD. FOLD. FOLD......Phewwww.
Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in - Mark Twain

Old 01-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Staker Points: 160
TPS: 2701.5
Plays at : Pokerstars and FTP
Game of choice : Texas Holdem
Fav. Pro : Phil Ivey
Bladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of Poker

Shit Im an idiot an posted it here, so editing now lol

Old 01-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

RiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker ForumRiverWheel Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Jake Cody just became a Team Pokerstars Pro, so he'll be playing lots of live tournaments.

Old 01-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Last day for entrants. The more the merrier

Old 01-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Administrator

Now closed.
  • Bidding outcomes coming out in blocks of 10 in a sec, followed by allocation of additional players.
  • Random number between 1 and 12 (curtosy of random.org) = 7. So any team shorter than 5 players, which doesn't win their 6th/7th player bid, will start at player no.7 on the "Short teams" list, and be allocated from there in order.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Administrator

First Block of 10

Phil Hellmuth 900 char // 1050 MrH // // - won by MrH
Phil Ivey 4994 balls // 1502 tomano // // - won by balls
Daniel Negreanu 900 char-7 // // // - on hold (7th bid)
Jason Mercier 1600 DrJ // // // - won by DrJ
Sam Trickett 529 sts-6 // 1200 Blade // // - won by Blade
Erik Seidel 40 DrJ-7 // // // - on hold (7th bid)
Bertrand Grospellier 1 balls // 750 andres - won by andres
John Juanda 500 DrJ // 504 tomano-7 - on hold (7th bid)
Eugene Katchalov 900 char // 509 sts-7 // 800 Blade // 750 andres - won by char
Michael Mizrachi 1200 char // 700 Blade // 750 andres - won by char

Team Summary

DrJustice
Jason Mercier

char
Eugene Katchalov
Michael Mizrachi

sotheysay

balls>brains
Phil Ivey

tomano

Riverwheel

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier

Lines which are temp on hold (due to them being won by a 6th or 7th bid)
Daniel Negreanu 900 char-7 //
Erik Seidel 40 DrJ-7 //
John Juanda 500 DrJ // 504 tomano-7

Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Second Block of 10

Greg Merson 1001 DrJ // 1001 sts // 1 balls - tied bid (won by DrJ due to first come first served)
Johnathan Duhamel 1719 DrJ // 1 balls // - won by DrJ
Tom Dwan - no bids // //
Antonio Esfandiari 1 balls // 1001 tomano // 600 MrH - won by tomano
Barry Greenstein 2200 MrH // 100 Blade-7 // - won by MrH
Dan Kelly 501 tomano // 502 RW-6 // - on hold (6th bid)
Pius Heinz - no bids // //
Dan Smith 1201 RW // 1000 andres // - won by RW
JC Tran // // - no bids
Sandra Naujoks 500 andres-6 // // - on hold (6th bid)

Team Summary

DrJustice
Jason Mercier
Greg Merson
Johnathan Duhamel

char
Eugene Katchalov
Michael Mizrachi

sotheysay

balls>brains
Phil Ivey

tomano
Antonio Esfandiari

Riverwheel
Dan Smith

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth
Barry Greenstein

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier

Erik Seidel 40 DrJ-7 //
Dan Kelly 501 tomano // 502 RW-6
Sandra Naujoks 500 andres-6 //

No bids
Tom Dwan
Pius Heinz
JC Tran

Old 01-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Third Block of 10

Joe Hachem // - no bids
Justin Bonomo 1001 sts // -won by sts
David "Bakes" Baker 1101 RW // - won by RW
David "ODB" Baker // - no bids
Ben Lamb 1050 MrH // - won by MrH
Jake Cody 725 sts // 700 blade-6 - won by sts
Mike Watson 40 DrJ-6 // 584 sts - won by sts
Jeff Lisandro - no bids //
Brian Rast 243 RW-7 // - on hold (7th bid)
Gus Hansen 1 balls-6 // 500 Blade - won by Blade

Team Summary

DrJustice
Jason Mercier
Greg Merson
Johnathan Duhamel

char
Eugene Katchalov
Michael Mizrachi

sotheysay
Justin Bonomo
Jake Cody
Mike Watson

balls>brains
Phil Ivey

tomano
Antonio Esfandiari

Riverwheel
Dan Smith
David "Bakes" Baker

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett
Gus Hansen

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth
Barry Greenstein
Ben Lamb

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier

Erik Seidel 40 DrJ-7 //
Brian Rast 243 RW-7

No bids
Tom Dwan
Pius Heinz
JC Tran
Joe Hachem
David "ODB" Baker
Jeff Lisandro

Old 01-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Final Block of 10

Annette Obrestad // // - no bids
Scotty Nguyen // // - no bids
Darvin Moon 750 andres // - won by andres //
Shawn Buchanan 501 tomano // 551 RW // - won by RW
Viktor Blom 1 balls-7 // - on hold (7th bid) //
Vanessa Selbst 100 DrJ // 501 tomano // - won by tomano
Doc Sands 651 sts // 751 RW // 1000 Blade - won by Blade
Andrew Lichtenberger 650 char // // - won by char
Mike McDonald 1 char // 490 tomano-6 // 651 RW - won by RW
Liv Boeree 449 char-6 // 100 MrH // 500 andres-6 - on hold (6th bid)

Team Summary

DrJustice
Jason Mercier
Greg Merson
Johnathan Duhamel

char
Eugene Katchalov
Michael Mizrachi
Andrew Lichtenberger

sotheysay
Justin Bonomo
Jake Cody
Mike Watson

balls>brains
Phil Ivey

tomano
Antonio Esfandiari
Vanessa Selbst

Riverwheel
Dan Smith
David "Bakes" Baker
Shawn Buchanan
Mike McDonald

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett
Gus Hansen
Doc Sands

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth
Barry Greenstein
Ben Lamb

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier
Darvin Moon

Erik Seidel 40 DrJ-7 //
Brian Rast 243 RW-7
Viktor Blom 1 balls-7
Liv Boeree 449 char-6 // 100 MrH // 500 andres-6

No bids
Tom Dwan
Pius Heinz
JC Tran
Joe Hachem
David "ODB" Baker
Jeff Lisandro
Annette Obrestad
Scotty Nguyen

Old 01-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Resolution of bids on hold (due to them being won by a 6th or 7th bid)

Daniel Negreanu 900 char-7 // - won by char (as he has just 3 players)
Erik Seidel 40 DrJ-7 // - won by DrJ (as he has just 3 players)
John Juanda 500 DrJ // 504 tomano-7 - won by tomano (as he has just 2 players)
Dan Kelly 501 tomano // 502 RW-6 - won by RW (as he has just 4 players)
Sandra Naujoks 500 andres-6 // - won by andres (as he has just 2 players)
Brian Rast 243 RW-7 - Goes unalloced as RW won his 6th bid and now has 5 players
Viktor Blom 1 balls-7 -won by balls (as he has just 1 player)
Liv Boeree 449 char-6 // 100 MrH // 500 andres-7 -won by andres (as he has just 3 players)

Team Summary

DrJustice
Jason Mercier
Greg Merson
Johnathan Duhamel
Erik Seidel

char
Eugene Katchalov
Michael Mizrachi
Andrew Lichtenberger
Daniel Negreanu

sotheysay
Justin Bonomo
Jake Cody
Mike Watson

balls>brains
Phil Ivey
Viktor Blom

tomano
Antonio Esfandiari
Vanessa Selbst
John Juanda

Riverwheel
Dan Smith
David "Bakes" Baker
Shawn Buchanan
Mike McDonald
Dan Kelly

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett
Gus Hansen
Doc Sands

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth
Barry Greenstein
Ben Lamb

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier
Darvin Moon
Sandra Naujoks
Liv Boeree

Old 01-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Administrator

Allocation from the short list

Erick Lindgren - allocated to MrH as he is missing two
Chris Ferguson - allocated to andres as he is missing one
Howard Lederer - allocated to sts as he is missing one
Brad Booth - allocated to balls as he is missing two
Dutch Boyd - allocated to tomano as he is missing one
Annie Duke - allocated to Blade as he is missing one (and that concludes the allocation)
Doyle Brunson - this is the No.7 player (see random number post above) so we start here. - Allocated to DrJ as he is missing one
Dan Harrington - allocated to char as he is missing one
Jerry Yang - allocated to sotheysay as he is missing two
Jamie Gold -allocated to balls as he is missing three
Layne Flack - allocated to tomano as he is missing two
David Benyamine - allocated to Blade as he is missing two

Team Summary - Final Teams

DrJustice
Jason Mercier
Greg Merson
Johnathan Duhamel
Erik Seidel
Doyle Brunson

char
Eugene Katchalov
Michael Mizrachi
Andrew Lichtenberger
Daniel Negreanu
Dan Harrington

sotheysay
Justin Bonomo
Jake Cody
Mike Watson
Jerry Yang
Howard Lederer

balls>brains
Phil Ivey
Viktor Blom
Jamie Gold
Brad Booth

tomano
Antonio Esfandiari
Vanessa Selbst
John Juanda
Layne Flack
Dutch Boyd

Riverwheel
Dan Smith
David "Bakes" Baker
Shawn Buchanan
Mike McDonald
Dan Kelly

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett
Gus Hansen
Doc Sands
David Benyamine
Annie Duke

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth
Barry Greenstein
Ben Lamb
Erick Lindgren

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier
Darvin Moon
Sandra Naujoks
Liv Boeree
Chris Ferguson

Old 01-12-2013, 01:05 PM
Surfers Event Winner x28
Elite Supernova Staker
WSOSP Winner x5
SNG Champion
Sharkfin Winner x2

I didn't nab my Doc Sands, but I'm still pretty pleased with my team. Pretty sure they're gonna crush.

Old 01-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Surfers Event Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Bladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of PokerBladedge90 Godlike Genius of Poker

Well Trickett and Sands are bound to make some nice monies (200k gtd ) and then Gus might go crazy in some high rollers.... Annie and Benyamine are perhaps the only 2 of those who will actually play so Im pretty happy I think.

Old 01-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Surfers Event Winner x2
Elite Supernova Horse
Supernova Staker
Sharkfin Winner
WSOSP Winner

Staker Points: 3824.51
TPS: 14136.305
Plays at : pokerstars
Fav. Online Player : frogtrain97
Fav. Pro : tony helmuth
char Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Pokerchar Godlike Genius of Poker

Eugene Katchalov
Michael Mizrachi
Andrew Lichtenberger
Daniel Negreanu
Dan Harrington

happy as larry

Old 01-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Gold Staker - Verified
Surfers Event Winner x2

Staker Points: 706.62
TPS: 190.655
sotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Pokersotheysay Godlike Genius of Poker

loool i get yang and lederer

Old 02-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Surfers Event Winner
Sharkfin Winner

Sam Tricket won the 250k challenge for 2 million aussie dollars. Puts me in a decent lead I think

Old 02-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48
Elite Supernova Staker VII
Elite Supernova Horse III

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Staker Points: 80854.48
TPS: 20526.89
Plays at : Pokerstars
Game of choice : NLHE, 5CD
Fav. Online Player : Frogman3
Fav. Pro : Marcel Luske
DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to DrJustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedge90 View Post
Sam Tricket won the 250k challenge for 2 million aussie dollars. Puts me in a decent lead I think
Solid pick there

Old 03-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

DrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker ForumDrJustice Grandmaster of the Poker Forum

Results so far according to Hendon Mob

DrJustice
Jason Mercier - Not listed
Greg Merson - Not listed
Johnathan Duhamel - 172nd
Erik Seidel - 136th
Doyle Brunson - Not listed

char
Eugene Katchalov - 211th
Michael Mizrachi - 119th
Andrew Lichtenberger - Not listed
Daniel Negreanu - Not listed
Dan Harrington - Not Listed

sotheysay
Justin Bonomo - 66th
Jake Cody - 798th
Mike Watson - 25th
Jerry Yang - 5634th
Howard Lederer -

balls>brains
Phil Ivey - 376th
Viktor Blom - Not listed
Jamie Gold - Not Listed
Brad Booth - Not listed

tomano
Antonio Esfandiari - 1064th
Vanessa Selbst - 7th
John Juanda - Not listed
Layne Flack - 4347th
Dutch Boyd - Not listed

Riverwheel
Dan Smith - 1064th
David "Bakes" Baker - 580th
Shawn Buchanan - 227th
Mike McDonald - 6239th
Dan Kelly - 1648th

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett - 2nd
Gus Hansen - Not listed
Doc Sands - 8th
David Benyamine - Not listed
Annie Duke - Not listed

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth - 38th
Barry Greenstein - 1055th
Ben Lamb - Not listed
Erick Lindgren 3493rd

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier - Not listed
Darvin Moon - Not listed
Sandra Naujoks - 2311th
Liv Boeree - 2889th
Chris Ferguson - Not listed

Old 05-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Results so far according to Hendon Mob pre WSOP

DrJustice
Jason Mercier - 9th
Greg Merson - Not listed
Johnathan Duhamel - 66th
Erik Seidel - 62nd
Doyle Brunson - Not listed

char
Eugene Katchalov - 429th
Michael Mizrachi - 280th
Andrew Lichtenberger - 571st
Daniel Negreanu - 14th

sotheysay
Justin Bonomo - 84th
Jake Cody - 71st
Mike Watson - 31st
Jerry Yang - Not Listed
Howard Lederer - Not listed

balls>brains
Phil Ivey - 377th
Viktor Blom - 2912th
Jamie Gold - Not Listed
Brad Booth - 4249th

tomano
Antonio Esfandiari - 79th
Vanessa Selbst - 7th
John Juanda - 632nd
Layne Flack - 8817th
Dutch Boyd - Not listed

Riverwheel
Dan Smith - 1204th
David "Bakes" Baker - 1268th
Shawn Buchanan - 530th
Mike McDonald - 257th
Dan Kelly - 970th

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett - 2nd
Gus Hansen - Not listed
Doc Sands - 16th
David Benyamine - Not listed
Annie Duke - Not listed

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth - 74th
Barry Greenstein - 454th
Ben Lamb - Not listed
Erick Lindgren - 868th

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier - 620th
Darvin Moon - Not listed
Sandra Naujoks - 1148th
Liv Boeree - 1233th

Old 05-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Administrator

Looks like DrJ leading the way on 466 points, followed by sotheysay in 2nd on 417 points, and Bladedge in 3rd on 384 points

Old 05-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Verified Horse
Silver Supernova Staker

Staker Points: 2280.79
TPS: 18.77
Plays at : Hero
Game of choice : O8
Fav. Online Player : thorny frog
tomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forumtomano Grandmaster of the Poker Forum
Send a message via Skype™ to tomano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
Looks like DrJ leading the way on 466 points, followed by sotheysay in 2nd on 417 points, and Bladedge in 3rd on 384 points
not worried, Dutch Boyd is set for an epic WSOP.

Old 08-06-2013, 07:54 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Results so far according to Hendon Mob post WSOP

DrJustice
Jason Mercier - 19th
Greg Merson - 2371st
Johnathan Duhamel - 89th
Erik Seidel - 136th
Doyle Brunson - 3597th

char
Eugene Katchalov - 541st
Michael Mizrachi - 384th
Andrew Lichtenberger - 302nd
Daniel Negreanu - 16th

sotheysay
Justin Bonomo - 151st
Jake Cody - 161st
Mike Watson - 31st
Jerry Yang - Not Listed

balls>brains
Phil Ivey - 703rd
Viktor Blom - 5178th
Jamie Gold - Not Listed
Brad Booth - 7470th

tomano
Antonio Esfandiari - 18th
Vanessa Selbst - 17th
John Juanda - 692nd
Layne Flack - 1768th
Dutch Boyd - 3597th

Riverwheel
Dan Smith - 800th
David "Bakes" Baker - 160th
Shawn Buchanan - 791st
Mike McDonald - 596th
Dan Kelly - 134th

Bladedge90
Sam Trickett - 10th
Gus Hansen - 3391st
Doc Sands - 9th
David Benyamine - 114th
Annie Duke - Not listed

MrHoliday
Phil Hellmuth - 163rd
Barry Greenstein - 347th
Ben Lamb - Not listed
Erick Lindgren - 30th

andres_arg
Bertrand Grospellier - 248th
Darvin Moon - Not listed
Sandra Naujoks - 2145th
Liv Boeree - 1953rd

Old 08-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Bladedge90
Sam Trickett - 10th
Gus Hansen - 3391st
Doc Sands - 9th
David Benyamine - 114th
Annie Duke - Not listed
Bladedge looks like the current leader with a score of 192+191+87 = 470

Old 02-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Ill see if i can post results for this tomorrow!

Old 02-12-2014, 07:51 PM
Administrator

Here is the result of the 2013 PCA Highroller:

1st Scott Seiver $2,003,480
2nd David Sands $1,259,320
3rd Nick Schulman $744,140
4th Cary Katz $543,800
5th Philipp Gruissem $400,700
6th Greg Jensen $286,200
7th Vladimir Troyanovskiy $257,580
8th Daniel Shak $228,960

It looks like Doc Sands is the only player affected by the cap. So his total winnings should be reduced by $1,059,320. This takes him down from 15th to 36th (165 points). All other players should have the natural rank.

Old 02-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Surfers Event Winner x48

WSOSP Winner x11
Sharkfin Winner x3
SNG Champion x2
After Dark Winner x4
Survivor Champion

Result money list 2013 according to Hendon Mob

DrJustice 171 + 124 + 175 = 470 pts
Jason Mercier - 30th
Greg Merson - 3598th
Johnathan Duhamel - 77th
Erik Seidel - 26th
Doyle Brunson - 5494th

char 188 pts
Eugene Katchalov - 427th
Michael Mizrachi - 499th
Andrew Lichtenberger - 420th
Daniel Negreanu - 13th

sotheysay 162 + 158 = 320 pts
Justin Bonomo - 39th
Jake Cody - 242nd
Mike Watson - 43rd
Jerry Yang - 11083rd

balls>brains 0 pts
Phil Ivey - 923rd
Viktor Blom - 7903rd
Jamie Gold - Not Listed
Brad Booth - 11334th or 23636th

tomano 172 + 184 = 356 pts
Antonio Esfandiari - 29th
Vanessa Selbst - 17th
John Juanda - 272nd
Layne Flack - 2745th
Dutch Boyd - 5494th

Riverwheel 150 + 136 + 4 = 290 pts
Dan Smith - 51st
David "Bakes" Baker - 240th
Shawn Buchanan - 1129th
Mike McDonald - 65th
Dan Kelly - 197th

Bladedge90 178 + 165 + 32 = 375 pts
Sam Trickett - 23rd
Gus Hansen - 5108th
Doc Sands - 15th > 36th
David Benyamine - 169th
Annie Duke - Not listed

MrHoliday 152 pts
Phil Hellmuth - 213th
Barry Greenstein - 449th
Ben Lamb - Not listed
Erick Lindgren - 49th

andres_arg 0 pts
Bertrand Grospellier - 266th
Darvin Moon - 10140th
Sandra Naujoks - 3271st
Liv Boeree - 3028th

Ill let Venice verify the final scores.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Administrator

Thanks

Yep, I confirm DrJustice as the winner. A very successful team, congrats

Poker Forum | Poker Staking

Poker Site Reviews
Titan Poker Pokerstars William Hill Bodog Carbon Poker Ladbrokes Party PokerCake Poker